Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
This AI version might go somewhere. Or it might go nowhere. But it will get there faster than the next update of this game.

• Haha
Reactions: nyqz

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Can someone post all the new scenes?
I can't bother to even download this bullshit.
Well, they're reused art assets, since Nomo (the artist) has some (iirc) health issues they've been taking care of for a long while now. How true the health issues are, I personally give a bit of leeway for real life issues most of the time, but not much with hreinn at this point.

So the only thing new in them is the poetic dialogue of the current writer, which most people here don't think is worth it. Also, 12 hours isn't really that dead, it's just not a hyped game anymore.

bitchass92

Dec 11, 2020
Well, they're reused art assets, since Nomo (the artist) has some (iirc) health issues they've been taking care of for a long while now. How true the health issues are, I personally give a bit of leeway for real life issues most of the time, but not much with hreinn at this point.

So the only thing new in them is the poetic dialogue of the current writer, which most people here don't think is worth it. Also, 12 hours isn't really that dead, it's just not a hyped game anymore.
the thread may not be but hte game is dead.

Great730

Oct 3, 2019
How did I get tired of it after Nomo got sick, these crooked-armed people can't even fix non-working scenes in the tavern from 3 times, I served George and Rerin diligently 30 times and nothing else, running into the tent, I came across a world map it's funny to tears a huge world map and we never came out of the tent

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017

That's absolutely pathetic lmao
(I'm talking about the content)
Half a year of """development""" for this shit?
That's completely abysmal :KEK:
I don't doubt the fact that almost nobody cares at this point. I think it's the time for me to not care as well.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gerbalzlayer

Great730

Oct 3, 2019
The most amazing thing is that the fans on discord are satisfied with everything shit update zero info no plot at all tell me the motive of Sabia to live in the village of Orcs remembers she wanted to use them for what?

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
The most amazing thing is that the fans on discord are satisfied with everything shit update zero info no plot at all tell me the motive of Sabia to live in the village of Orcs remembers she wanted to use them for what?
As someone who supported the devs and followed them in their Discord for 4 years, trust me: Most of the fans in their Discord are NOT satisfied with the game's progress over the past year. But any who complain or criticize either get their posts deleted or they get booted from the server.

Reactions: oshkoshdorosh

Great730

Oct 3, 2019
As someone who supported the devs and followed them in their Discord for 4 years, trust me: Most of the fans in their Discord are NOT satisfied with the game's progress over the past year. But any who complain or criticize either get their posts deleted or they get booted from the server.
Maybe, but can someone explain where the game is going, the plot will we sit in the village with green men until the end ? And what is Sabia 's motive , what is her goal , what is her plan , what does she want to strive for ?

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
For some reason the tavern scenes give me a renpy error. I'm the only one with this problem?
Give thanks to the "modular CG" mechanics. It's Hreinn's newest feature that gives an error when you're previewing the scene in the in-game gallery because it needs the in-game interactivity to trigger the whole scene without any error... I think

I don't know if JDMOD mattered on this one or not

3.90 star(s) 74 Votes