jojanq1

Aug 4, 2020
I just have a question, I ran VIRUSTotal on the bonus pack 7.7, it showed a heur from Jiangming. Is this a false positive?

Feb 1, 2017
Imagine if some guys grouped up as top donators and requested only fatbastard NTR haha
Makes me think who Sabia could possibly cuck, or who could cuck Sabia. There's not really anyone in either case.
When update?
Before Cyberpunk 2077 gets released in 2077.
Don't jinx it for everyone dudes. /aco/ is already crawling with those rotten people, them throwing money all over the place just to spread their absolute fujoshit-tier fetish is the last thing eroge games from both east and west needed.
Nice bait, I shitpost on /weg/ every other day, and people rightfully call out cuck enablers for what they are, using words that would send your account here to banworld, permanently. The only people who truly throw their money at WEGs in stupid amounts, are furries who want their OCs included no matter the cost, cucks because "muh realism" and "muh competitiveness", and absolute cult followers who don't care what the developers create because "best game".

kobak

Sep 24, 2019
ep. the end of the month, we still need to add donatics, suddenly the guys talked about November.

Cormac

May 18, 2017
ep. the end of the month, we still need to add donatics, suddenly the guys talked about November.
I lost my hope in this game, could it be the best game ever, but the dev just don't care about, I miss the Noxian Nights days, they have a schedule that was perfect. Damn you, Hreinn Games :/

May 26, 2019
Nice bait, I shitpost on /weg/ every other day, and people rightfully call out cuck enablers for what they are, using words that would send your account here to banworld, permanently. The only people who truly throw their money at WEGs in stupid amounts, are furries who want their OCs included no matter the cost, cucks because "muh realism" and "muh competitiveness", and absolute cult followers who don't care what the developers create because "best game".
Not baiting though, getting ridiculed won't stop them from ruining the board other than getting purged from the whole site along with the furries, since they often overlap with the other.

Feb 1, 2017
Not baiting though, getting ridiculed won't stop them from ruining the board other than getting purged from the whole site along with the furries, since they often overlap with the other.
Did your previous reply get deleted?
Anyway, I see where you're coming from, but I still don't believe that they will ruin any good WEG, so they'll be contained in their own threads and/or games. Of course, that will also depend on the developers themselves if they will willingly add fetishes they are not comfortable with for a few dozen extra dollars a month. And they'll definitely never overtake /aco/ as a whole, it's everybody against them (even the foot and futa fetishists, I'd imagine).

To keep it related to this game, I sort of can picture how Hreinn could implement cuck scenes, but I 100% can't imagine that they would. I'm certain they know the risk of making already existing patrons (probably some massive whales as well) be put off by it and complain. Now if they don't care about what non-patrons or lower tier patrons say, they definitely wouldn't want to lose the whales.

Now for furries, sure. They may want some wolfman race to be added to the game, but as long as they're not the obnoxious rainbow fluorescent hued OC yiffers, I could picture such a race already being planned for the game. And Sabia already took the knot, so...

Filippa2000

Jun 22, 2017
Thanks for the likes guys!

I think one way to cut all the story plot is just to make it so the southern orcs have decided to attack Sabias former kingdom Lundar and make raids for supply and eventually come into war with them and then this could open up possinle situations where Sabia becomes a demihuman bitch, demihuman leader, demihuman traitor, demihuman and human uniter. It could work but its far stretched, espically the last option with Sabia making a unified country spanning their continent where she rules over all humans and demihumans with no war.

Eitherway will be interesting to see the development of the game.

Reactions: NeverPayRetail

kobak

Sep 24, 2019
I kinda wish they go back to RPG maker if Renpy is this much coding problems for them
They are not having problems with renpy, they were unable to organize management. There is no development plan, communication with patrons, interim reports and tasks. As a result, they collect donations without reports, and updates are released as soon as possible for the patrion system, with minimal effort. Just forget about it.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
TL;DR - Nomo does art. Hreinn Games have coders and Sierra is not involved. Using excuses to push for a Spring release.
Correct me if I am wrong but did not Sierra do all the developing etc whilst Nomo did some characters and art?
Nomo developed the original concept, backgrounds, and art while Sierra put those concepts to paper as it were. However, she left long ago (and many suspect is due to differing work ethics) whereas the coders and other writers, Ndsferrari and Monaco Dingo, have been on board with the project since November 2017 (at least; per their Patreon). And Monsinne have been involved since 2018 as I recall, but likely sooner.

In regards to delays, the excuse for why things are slow that sometimes gets tossed around by some including the dev team is that these latest additions to Hreinn Games (and the loss of Sierra) is that they're still new and still figuring out the ropes. This is nonsense, of course. It doesn't take years to simply settle in. As such and as respectfully as I can put it while making this point crystal clear, this is utter and complete *bullshit*.

People have rightly called them out on it. So instead (and this part is my opinion only), the team have come up with a new and exciting way to string their supporters and fans along... No news whatsoever! Instead of posting any kind of information, they chose not to post anything because without any posts of subsistence then people can't pick apart their excuses and put their feet to the fire. Silence is golden.

However, as time marches onward with the clamoring of their lack of professionalism and accusations of Hreinn Games are milking their patrons grows ever louder, they are then, I feel, obligated to throw a bone to appease their fans and curious onlookers. This sometimes comes in the form of a quick post talking about the game or a very minor update, but more often than not it's more excuses. Some are understandably tragic and people have given the team the benefit of the doubt, as I have; however, and not to sound cold, this only goes so far. Overall, the community have been extremely patient, understanding, lenient, and supportive more often than not while keeping the vitriol and toxicity surprisingly low when it comes to Hreinn Games as a whole. (I'm proud of you guys.)

Yet, they are squandering the faith people put in them. People are getting tired of it.

In regards to questions about a possible update, we can make a reasonable extrapolation of when that might be, given Hreinn Games past performances. They appear to have settled into a biannual release schedule. (See below.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That the schedule Hreinn Games have now apparently settled into being one significant update each in spring and fall. And wouldn't you know it? Right on queue, Hreinn Games throws said bone mentioned above in mid-October which falls in the middle of the season. They typically don't deviate how often they now disseminate news. Thus, it came as a pleasant surprise when there was an uptick in their Patreon posts activity prior to this. It didn't last.

But they hit their target about throwing something out (or lack thereof). Yes, the last bit of news is unfortunate, but not tragic. Not only that, they tied in an excuse with some information about the game. They're pretty sly like that essentially saying "Here's why we're slow but here's what we got and hope you guys are excited enough to keep supporting us!". People looking at that in a vacuum would think that's a reasonable post. People who have been around knows better.

That said, don't expect a major release of the game until spring (maybe winter if we're lucky). It's the opinion of many, given that Hreinn Games hit their fall "quota" and considering when they release updates, there won't be any news or an excuse until December and not an actual update to the game until spring. It's been discussed many times how game development can be hard and how this game is complicated; hence, taking more time. On the other hand, there's also been many discussions about how a lot of it is mitigated and isn't anywhere near as complicated as some may believe it to be. Thus, development time is a poor excuse if it takes a full year to reach the next milestone update.

As much as I want them to succeed, as a former patron, I can only recommend that people do not support them financially on their Patreon until they shape up. As it is, Hreinn Games have burned a lot of good faith (and this certainly true of myself and many of my friends in the real world over here) and I cannot in good conscience continue to support them with the way things are. You can respectfully disagree, and I'm okay with that. Nevertheless, they have to do better, and the best way to do that, short of more frequent game updates, is to communicate much more often than they currently do. The radio silence route and their apparent release schedule should be red flags to current and potential new supporters. Look for good things to happen but also be careful of propping up your hopes too much.

As always guys and gals, be safe out there and stay awesome! Cheers!

Minor Edit: Quote for the release dates isn't showing the full list for some odd reason. Added cropped section, again. Sorry if displays duplicates.

Last edited:
May 26, 2019
I understand the years long delay. The thing is; whining and bashing the KoD devs for it won't make their work any more faster. I, in the meanwhile have found a few games while indie ero games are in a long and varying measures of development drought.
As long as the updates are good (without certain types of 'odd' fetishes suddenly inserted within said updates as a surprise feature) I won't mind playing KoD with my game time.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes