Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
Still not working with exact steps mentioned by you as i tried it second time now. :D You could say its working as it is showing everything but i can't click on anything, like its greyed out (it isn't but behave the same) anyway, after finding save which i shared i could see big downgrade in art compared to noxian night so how do i say it... I don't need anymore full save with gallery seeing worse art .
You must be doing something wrong. I've used this same file for the last three updates. Download this and drop it in the KoD directory in the 'game folder'.

Liebely

Jun 22, 2017
Also, maybe this kind thread can help. I could swear there were previews that got nuked by Hreinn: for example, I distinctly remember that one of the preview characters was some kind of monk/martial artist that got thrown out by her teachers and started wandering around because she was actively seducing their opponents. I could swear it was a preview on Hreinn's blog: did they nuke it or it's my dementia kicking in?
No, this happened.
Her name was Harlotte so you could imagine the direction they planned on taking her story.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes