CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
And how old is this game, really?
I've been here since 2018 when things started to go south and the train never stops. Perhaps also the year when the narrative Hreinn tried to build crumbled slowly into the sea and here we are with all the fillers, reused assets, and comparatively worse design direction overall...

With most of the year spent in radio silence, as far as the public forum goes.
How bad? I've finished college, had my fourth TOEFL test, and now just waiting for a call for my third job interview.

Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
wait a minute, the last update was an extension of that "bad end" crap thing? forget i said anything, "filler and reuses assets" indeed, and not for a side quest but a bad end...i guess it was fun while it lasts,hope not but rip for now..

fioaja

Oct 13, 2021
This seems to be common knowledge for everyone, so I'll ask the stupid question: How can i use a singular save file to resume the game on a previous point in time?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
This seems to be common knowledge for everyone, so I'll ask the stupid question: How can i use a singular save file to resume the game on a previous point in time?
I mean, if you want to use a single save file ever and somehow rewind time in the game, that's not really possible (there's many variables that would need to be manually reset to do this and would likely bug out if attempted). However, it's very simple to make a save at a certain point in the game, then keep that save and reload it at a later time. If you really insist on only using a single save slot, you could manually copy and paste the save file somewhere else, then copy it back in.

Negativpro0

May 23, 2020
Save files have been shared multiple times, you can find them in the thread. There is no reason to have a single save file.
You have given the option to add a note to your saves files so you can order them however you like. You can do it in Sabia's tent

Reactions: Enigmanic

fioaja

Oct 13, 2021
Save files have been shared multiple times, you can find them in the thread. There is no reason to have a single save file.
You have given the option to add a note to your saves files so you can order them however you like. You can do it in Sabia's tent
Yeah, i found two that were still available. However, if i put the respective file (1-2-LT1.save) into my saves folder, i get a single save in the ingame menu with the latest save in time.

shujuku

Oct 11, 2023
I've been here since 2018 when things started to go south and the train never stops. Perhaps also the year when the narrative Hreinn tried to build crumbled slowly into the sea and here we are with all the fillers, reused assets, and comparatively worse design direction overall...

With most of the year spent in radio silence, as far as the public forum goes.
How bad? I've finished college, had my fourth TOEFL test, and now just waiting for a call for my third job interview.
Grats on your college degree!

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Yeah, i found two that were still available. However, if i put the respective file (1-2-LT1.save) into my saves folder, i get a single save in the ingame menu with the latest save in time.
Have you tried changing the page of save files? You can also rename the downloaded file to match an existing save you already made, then copy and paste the downloaded and renamed file in (make a backup of your save before overwriting it to be safe).

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes