4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

GrumpyS.

Developing Kingdom Sagas
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Yeah, really hoping you're not planning on having the main character constantly say okay whenever you tell him to move anywhere... There's no other voice acting, why is it just whenever you move?

Otherwise, I do acknowledge and appreciate the effort you are trying to do for a game. Didn't get too far, because there was no sign I could see indicating where the guy with the axe was and the aforementioned talking was getting on my nerves. Plus, the movement was too wonky, took five seconds for him to move whenever I told him to go somewhere and I'm not sure why I can't just use WASD. Add to that my apprehensions of the slave tag and I dunno if I will follow this too much, but just wanted to congratulate you for doing this much so far and implore you to please, please, please get rid of the affirmations that we told him to move.
Thanks for the feedback!

Indeed after implkementing the voice reply when moving the charater I also found it quite annoying.

If you go to the Options menu, there is a toggle to deactivate it.

Cheers,
Grumpy

GrumpyS.

Developing Kingdom Sagas
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Is this romance only or can we also be a tyrant that takes what he wants?
The main story is linear, so regardless of choices you will get to the same point.

The side quests and some of the characters availability will depend on choices you make, but I dont think it will get to the point of freedom you may be thinking.

Cheers,
Grumpy

• Sad
Reactions: Tunak23 and Gojii

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018
Very inconvenient control.
And as usual in third-person games, the camera work is terrible.

Aug 9, 2022
this looks quite ambitious, probably gonna need 2-3 years to have a decently large amount of content.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Definitely keeping tabs on this. Strategy/building up settlement/fief + h-content is the sort of game I crave. Going to give the demo a peek. Will keep tabs on this one. Linear has me a bit bummed but I get the challenges a more sandboxy game would impose.

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
will there be subscriber for people support game dev? hope is not patreon.. as they more strict e.g. no slave or sleep sex

Reactions: GrumpyS.

GrumpyS.

Developing Kingdom Sagas
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Game looks really good. But the controls are REALLY, REALLY clunky.
Thanks for trying the game :)

Is the control a bit laggy for you?
Some people have suggested also adding the option of the standard WASD movement.

DougDimmadope

May 21, 2020
I also would strongly prefer WASD keys to navigate

Can we pick which characters to romance or is this just like a linear harem game?

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
Thanks for trying the game :)

Is the control a bit laggy for you?
Some people have suggested also adding the option of the standard WASD movement.
WASD might be better in this instance. The game really does have incredible potential but I think the controls could use real improvement.

boloss456

Feb 2, 2018
I also would strongly prefer WASD keys to navigate

Can we pick which characters to romance or is this just like a linear harem game?
Keyboards are different from a country to another and WASD does not work in some countries like mine (it would ZQSD here). So I think it is better if we can configurate it ourself.

GrumpyS.

Developing Kingdom Sagas
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
I will look at implementing both options for a future update; point and click and keyboard.

Point and Click its the main one because of the combat system, but it should also work with the keyboard.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
looks like quality. like most of the girls and the setting of the game. but there seem to be many options - can i then change my mc too? cause if i personally have to play a male then i dont want to play a young smooth looking beachboy.^^

• Haha
Reactions: GrumpyS.

GrumpyS.

Developing Kingdom Sagas
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
looks like quality. like most of the girls and the setting of the game. but there seem to be many options - can i then change my mc too? cause if i personally have to play a male then i dont want to play a young smooth looking beachboy.^^
:ROFLMAO: that is a way to put it haha

It wont be possible for the time being. I am trying to render everything from the POV of the MC, without him actually being on the renders, so in the future I can implement the option of changing his looks.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote