3.40 star(s) 19 Votes

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
Every time i try to fight a battle, right before the last casualty the game freezes and i get a traceback error, if i ignore the error the causalities count goes all the way to the thousands and only keeps increasing until the game crashes competly.
That one is one I never heard before. Do you have the traceback error? Are you doing something like skipping time?

MonkeyFunk

Oct 27, 2017
I keep getting this error, sometimes after battles and before the start of each day

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 27767, in script
    python:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 27769, in <module>
    militaryVars()
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2749, in militaryVars
    LevyRan = random.randrange(BotLevyRan, LevyPass)
ValueError: empty range for randrange() (0,0, 0)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    python:
  File "D:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\Kingmaker-0.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\Kingmaker-0.5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2008, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
    militaryVars()
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/random.py", line 218, in randrange

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.3.568
Kingmaker 0.5 0.5
Mon Nov 02 09:34:44 2020

Also I don't think this is supposed to look like this

1604310384081.png

Last edited:
Reactions: KingmakerVN

Rochimaru

Jul 6, 2018
That one is one I never heard before. Do you have the traceback error? Are you doing something like skipping time?
I think this traceback.txt was created cause of the crash, weirdly enough when i was playing yesterday it kept giving me this error but when i tried to recreate the error today the battle was working perfectly fine even though i didnt change anything.

hameleona

Oct 27, 2018
Ok, I'm just getting angry now.
I have no way to see where my money goes. Sub-menus in the finance screen are essential. Also some explanation how taxes are calculated.
The penalty to support from "military" is crippling, yet I can find no way to fix it (I never have the money to support an equipment producing building, ever).
There needs to be some actual control over what court events come up. Maybe checking against who hates me the most or something, but getting a bunch of events for the same group and going in to a death spiral with them is just frustrating (that's what I meant by RNG).
On the same note, the game needs more positive events - i.e. events that are not "lose-lose" or "win-lose". It needs more stuff in the vein of "hey we captured a scouting party, what do we do with the spoils - take it to the treasury (+money), give it to the soldiers (+morale) or use it to arrange a fare (+peasants). Stuff like that. Hell, I can write a bunch of them, if you can't think of any. Also, don't be afraid to use inspirations like CK2 and CK3 for more events.

I really don't like the main loop. I understand your reasons for picking a week as a main "time-chunk" but it feels quite abstract. Personally I would have gone with more starting points (one group at 75, one at 50, one at 25 and the others at 0) and slower skill development (+3 or 2 per session, if skill is above 50 - +2 or 1 and if above 75 - +1 or 0.5, leading to 16 or 25 sessions for 0-50, 13 or 25 for 50-75 and 25 to 50 for 75-100 leading to 54 or 100 sessions per difficulty level for skill mastery). Or something along those lines, I admit the math above is of the top of my head. Hell, even now raising all stats takes what? ~600 sessions? That's 300 months or 25 years. Honestly I'd redo the whole character creation menu, moving away from groups and leaving the player to pick specific skills.
Currently the story goes way too slow and it takes a lot of in-game time to open all options.

I would suggest moving all the NPC icons being visible to the normal difficulty as well or leave it as an option somewhere. Hunting for events is just... well... not fun.

Speaking of events with characters... I would really love to see some actual choices in there. I saw one option for it (with the head maid) and I can't survive to see if the second choice actually leads to anything new or fun. I obviously can become a dictatorial bastard (game seems to support both feared and loved options, tho I don't know why they are exclusive :p) so why not be able to be a dominating sadist?

What else... buildings feel underwhelming. The kingdom map needs more options to build stuff and more info on what exactly do the developments do. Edicts seem interesting, but I couldn't pass a single one for some reason.

Edit: Just to add - I like the game, the above is a little ranty, but in good faith, hell if you need some help - pm me and I can see if there is anything I can do. I really want this game to bee good. I want to love it, it scratches a ton of itches I have. But currently it feels a little punishing to play it. And yes, I'm a filthy casual, I need a real easy option :D

• Red Heart

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
I keep getting this error, sometimes after battles and before the start of each day

Code:

While running game code:
    python:
    militaryVars()

Full traceback:
    python:
  File "D:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\Kingmaker-0.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
  File "D:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\Kingmaker-0.5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2008, in py_exec_bytecode
    militaryVars()
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/random.py", line 218, in randrange

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.3.568
Kingmaker 0.5 0.5
Mon Nov 02 09:34:44 2020

Also I don't think this is supposed to look like this

View attachment 883001
Whoops. Thank you for taking your time to let me know! I'll put it on the fix list.

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
I think this traceback.txt was created cause of the crash, weirdly enough when i was playing yesterday it kept giving me this error but when i tried to recreate the error today the battle was working perfectly fine even though i didnt change anything.
Ah yes. Thank you for letting me know. I think I fixed it. That one is weird because there's not really an error, it's just renpy thinking that there is. It usually happen if you skip or try to rollback during battles, so I'm deactivating that and hope that it fixes it.

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
Ok, I'm just getting angry now.
I have no way to see where my money goes. Sub-menus in the finance screen are essential. Also some explanation how taxes are calculated.
The penalty to support from "military" is crippling, yet I can find no way to fix it (I never have the money to support an equipment producing building, ever).
There needs to be some actual control over what court events come up. Maybe checking against who hates me the most or something, but getting a bunch of events for the same group and going in to a death spiral with them is just frustrating (that's what I meant by RNG).
On the same note, the game needs more positive events - i.e. events that are not "lose-lose" or "win-lose". It needs more stuff in the vein of "hey we captured a scouting party, what do we do with the spoils - take it to the treasury (+money), give it to the soldiers (+morale) or use it to arrange a fare (+peasants). Stuff like that. Hell, I can write a bunch of them, if you can't think of any. Also, don't be afraid to use inspirations like CK2 and CK3 for more events.

I really don't like the main loop. I understand your reasons for picking a week as a main "time-chunk" but it feels quite abstract. Personally I would have gone with more starting points (one group at 75, one at 50, one at 25 and the others at 0) and slower skill development (+3 or 2 per session, if skill is above 50 - +2 or 1 and if above 75 - +1 or 0.5, leading to 16 or 25 sessions for 0-50, 13 or 25 for 50-75 and 25 to 50 for 75-100 leading to 54 or 100 sessions per difficulty level for skill mastery). Or something along those lines, I admit the math above is of the top of my head. Hell, even now raising all stats takes what? ~600 sessions? That's 300 months or 25 years. Honestly I'd redo the whole character creation menu, moving away from groups and leaving the player to pick specific skills.
Currently the story goes way too slow and it takes a lot of in-game time to open all options.

I would suggest moving all the NPC icons being visible to the normal difficulty as well or leave it as an option somewhere. Hunting for events is just... well... not fun.

Speaking of events with characters... I would really love to see some actual choices in there. I saw one option for it (with the head maid) and I can't survive to see if the second choice actually leads to anything new or fun. I obviously can become a dictatorial bastard (game seems to support both feared and loved options, tho I don't know why they are exclusive :p) so why not be able to be a dominating sadist?

What else... buildings feel underwhelming. The kingdom map needs more options to build stuff and more info on what exactly do the developments do. Edicts seem interesting, but I couldn't pass a single one for some reason.

Edit: Just to add - I like the game, the above is a little ranty, but in good faith, hell if you need some help - pm me and I can see if there is anything I can do. I really want this game to bee good. I want to love it, it scratches a ton of itches I have. But currently it feels a little punishing to play it. And yes, I'm a filthy casual, I need a real easy option :D
Hahaha I'm sorry. But thank you. Long reviews like this are gold. So don't worry about it. Right now I'm working on 5.1 to hopefully fix most of the problems that are popping up.

Did you tried the loans for the money problem or was that not enough?

I get now what you mean by the rng. Right now the only control there is to avoid sending too much fights, or sending the hard enemies too son. But yeah I agree that I should balance it with more positive events, not just easy ones. But it is kinda hard to come up with them so if you have some in mind I would love to hear them haha. And yeah I did thought about ck ones hahaha. Although at this point I played the second so much I never read them anymore cause I knew what they did.

Abstract as in it would be better to have weeks and also a calendar, or abstract as in it's better to just have days? It's just that it really is what makes most sense if I'll have building construction and stuff.

I'm not sure if I want people to max out everything. But, the increase it's not static right now. For example if you increase one of the green skills, the other green skills level up faster. But I do get where you're coming from. But the idea that you have is interesting and worth giving it some thought. It's true that math ain't my forte so I never gave it much thought.

I'm not sure about those starting points for the skills. Mostly because you can then choose the three main ones and unlock everything. Maybe top it at fifty in that case. But what is a really good idea and might do in the future is a character creator to spend points on the skills that you want.

I was hoping that it wouldn't be a problem when it had more content, but you're right. I'll move the starting characters to show up on all of the difficulties.

I'm not sure what option you're talking about exactly, but now that I'll focus on content I will make different paths like that. I don't know how many though, because I rather have one path that is beefy to multiple that are barebones, so not sure how much of that. Prolly when I get more writers we could see more of that.

For the outside I don't have much more planned besides maybe a river port and some frontier forts. For the citadel I do have more stuff planned tho.

Edicts.... I might lower the costs a bit in that case. I dunno. Or just allow you to pass anything regardless, even if it'll bottom out the support.

Don't worry, man. I do appreciate it a lot. And I'll take any help I can get at this point, so if you have more stuff in mind let me know.

Reactions: hameleona

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
I tested the game on the middle difficculty.

I think the skill system is fine. If you don't want to max out all skills, maybe you could limit the max to the players specialty? Like for example when he is a fighter, he only can max out his fighting skills. Otherwise it really doesn't matter what you choose in the beginning, since in the end it will be the same.
In my opninion, getting money is relatively easy. But the mine seems quite useless to me. Even maxed out i usually pay more than i get (is it worth the extra random event that you can get with the mine?).
It also seems to me, that there are too many buildings that eat money and give you training. But training isn't needed in that incredible numbers you can reach with those buildings. I just builded them to see if there is something useful at higher levels, but in general i wouldn't advise to build them, they just eat up money. Maybe that changes on highest difficulty, but i doubt it.

The edicts are cheap enough i think, i even would recommend to increase the costs at higher difficulty levels. But i think there could be more variation in term of "roleplaying" and effects. When playing "evil", you could slave the people on the fields in the mines which increases fear, adds more gold, but reduces support or have safer working environments, which bring less money but doesn't change love/fear for example.

As for events, i have no clue how to trigger what and as it is i don't get it. For example i had the amazon giant event and couldn't win, because my strength was not high enough (week 121). I reloaded an earlier save, incresed strength and now iam in week 250 or something like that and never got that event. Is it random?
I was at the forest and made the deal with the witch, but she is not even at the cort, did i do something wrong or is it not implemented yet?
I cannot train swordfighting with that blonde guy, he says he will protect me. Is it not implemented yet?
And all the other events don't seem to lead somewhere too. For example i cannot interact with mustache guy. Is it because i failed a skill check when he arrived at cort?
In general, maybe a message like "end of the story line in this version" or something like that would be nice. At least when there will be any lines.

Some skills like music are useless atm. Not implemented yet?
I also wasn't able to increase scheeming over level 1.
For some skills i receive a message "you have reached the max of this skill", some others i have maxed out and can train them anyway. Should be more consistent in my opinion.

I think you could add random events where those skills are needed. Like for example a raid (somewhat like as in Defender Of The Crown) and one (random?) fighting skill would be used to determine the outcome. You could maybe capture equipment or gold or save a maid in distress (maybe you had to seduce her with poetry, music or the other one (i forgot).
In the same manner you could add events like competitions where are special skills needed or be invited to go hunting by random people (and maybe depending on the outcome increase/decrease relationship).

As for paths you planned. It is how you want to design and balance you game in the end. But one path usually leads to "this skills are good/needed, this ones are bad/not needed". Therefore a player must be rewarded in another way to make it worth to increase "all" of them. Which means you have to invest work into them anyway.
On the other hand, you also could invest that time into splitting of the game paths or add variation. The skill system could be used in great advantage for doing something like that. For example do you conquer everything and kill your enemies and rape the woman (i haveno clue what conten you have in mind, i just give examples) or do you want to scheme, make friends, seduce women to let them do things for you (poison someone, marry someone, persuade others to be on your side), and so one. The possibilities are countless.

Alltogether, i like the game since management games are really rare.

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
I tested the game on the middle difficculty.

I think the skill system is fine. If you don't want to max out all skills, maybe you could limit the max to the players specialty? Like for example when he is a fighter, he only can max out his fighting skills. Otherwise it really doesn't matter what you choose in the beginning, since in the end it will be the same.
In my opninion, getting money is relatively easy. But the mine seems quite useless to me. Even maxed out i usually pay more than i get (is it worth the extra random event that you can get with the mine?).
It also seems to me, that there are too many buildings that eat money and give you training. But training isn't needed in that incredible numbers you can reach with those buildings. I just builded them to see if there is something useful at higher levels, but in general i wouldn't advise to build them, they just eat up money. Maybe that changes on highest difficulty, but i doubt it.

The edicts are cheap enough i think, i even would recommend to increase the costs at higher difficulty levels. But i think there could be more variation in term of "roleplaying" and effects. When playing "evil", you could slave the people on the fields in the mines which increases fear, adds more gold, but reduces support or have safer working environments, which bring less money but doesn't change love/fear for example.

As for events, i have no clue how to trigger what and as it is i don't get it. For example i had the amazon giant event and couldn't win, because my strength was not high enough (week 121). I reloaded an earlier save, incresed strength and now iam in week 250 or something like that and never got that event. Is it random?
I was at the forest and made the deal with the witch, but she is not even at the cort, did i do something wrong or is it not implemented yet?
I cannot train swordfighting with that blonde guy, he says he will protect me. Is it not implemented yet?
And all the other events don't seem to lead somewhere too. For example i cannot interact with mustache guy. Is it because i failed a skill check when he arrived at cort?
In general, maybe a message like "end of the story line in this version" or something like that would be nice. At least when there will be any lines.

Some skills like music are useless atm. Not implemented yet?
I also wasn't able to increase scheeming over level 1.
For some skills i receive a message "you have reached the max of this skill", some others i have maxed out and can train them anyway. Should be more consistent in my opinion.

I think you could add random events where those skills are needed. Like for example a raid (somewhat like as in Defender Of The Crown) and one (random?) fighting skill would be used to determine the outcome. You could maybe capture equipment or gold or save a maid in distress (maybe you had to seduce her with poetry, music or the other one (i forgot).
In the same manner you could add events like competitions where are special skills needed or be invited to go hunting by random people (and maybe depending on the outcome increase/decrease relationship).

As for paths you planned. It is how you want to design and balance you game in the end. But one path usually leads to "this skills are good/needed, this ones are bad/not needed". Therefore a player must be rewarded in another way to make it worth to increase "all" of them. Which means you have to invest work into them anyway.
On the other hand, you also could invest that time into splitting of the game paths or add variation. The skill system could be used in great advantage for doing something like that. For example do you conquer everything and kill your enemies and rape the woman (i haveno clue what conten you have in mind, i just give examples) or do you want to scheme, make friends, seduce women to let them do things for you (poison someone, marry someone, persuade others to be on your side), and so one. The possibilities are countless.

Alltogether, i like the game since management games are really rare.
Once again, thanks a lot. These thorough analysis are great for me and the game.

That maxing out idea is actually very interesting and worth thinking it over. Perhaps for the hard difficulty or something like that. As for what you choose at the beginning you're the second person that told me to take it out hahaha. But I see it as a leg up so you don't start with everything at zero.

I haven't revisited the mine in a while. I should check it out to rebalance it now that a lot has changed.

For the buildings do you mean equipment? Because I think only two give training. Regardless of that I think that is because I mostly put the buildings that were needed to build the military. I have others that should give more money or support, but haven't gotten around making them. Mostly because the art assets take a while.

For the edicts I think I still had more on my list, but I was running out of ideas. Funnily enough I did had a slaving one in mind, but not one for safe work environments so thank for that.

For the amazon one it is random. I think that one is harder to come by because I put the same controls that forbid the game from sending too many skirmishes. I probably should remove that and maybe allow it to appear three times before it gets deleted, or something like that.

As for the other events. The witch coming to court is not implemented yet. The blond guy is not meant to train swordsmanship, the lady in armor is but it's not implemented yet. And the moustache guy I probably messed something up. Either way I'll try to make it more clear next time. Sorry.

The music one I thought of using it so you can level up the affection of ladies faster in the future. But not yet implemented.

As for the other skills I'll check the scheming problem asap. The other problem you're right. It's just something that I messed when I first coded that.

I don't know what Defender of the Crown is, but those are good ideas so thank you. I was actually thinking of redesigning the game so instead of each cycle consisting of a week. It would be more like 1 turn for weekdays and 1 turn for weekends. The weekday turn being used to level up skills, and the weekend as you say to level up the affection of the people at court. Either by hunting or holding a feast I dunno.

I do want to make all skills useful, even if not equally definitely useful. And I also want to have multiple ways to end the game. As far as noncon goes though no, haha, I don't think I'll go as far as that even if I get a different writer to do it. But yeah, I do want to avoid making skills completely useless. And as you say, the possibilities are countless and all of the ones you listed are good ones to include at some point, so thank you.

As I said at the beginning thanks a lot for taking your time to write this. And I'm glad you're enjoying the idea so far. It lifts the spirits. Thank you!

Reactions: Klausus

dan9000

May 21, 2017
i like the idea but i dont really like how the town its designed, like i dont even know when its working and how to generate things like equipment, i didnt found any h-scene, the game always has problem when i start a battle and idk if i missed something but in the treasury i feel its not correct or atleast it doesnt show the actual money i spend in the deficit

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
i like the idea but i dont really like how the town its designed, like i dont even know when its working and how to generate things like equipment, i didnt found any h-scene, the game always has problem when i start a battle and idk if i missed something but in the treasury i feel its not correct or atleast it doesnt show the actual money i spend in the deficit
Most of the stuff I'm working to fix right now is most of those things. Thanks for stopping by and let me know.

hameleona

Oct 27, 2018
Yup, peasants rebellion is bugged. I got that error right after the battle and then went directly in to a second battle with another error (but since I'm dumb, I forgot to copy it)

Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 28053, in script
    $skirmishEnd()
  File "game/script.rpy", line 28053, in <module>
    $skirmishEnd()
  File "game/script.rpy", line 4921, in skirmishEnd
    optional_events.remove(["startSkirmish",0])
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

Full traceback:
    $skirmishEnd()
  File "D:\Games\xxx\Kingmaker-0.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
  File "D:\Games\xxx\Kingmaker-0.5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2008, in py_exec_bytecode
    $skirmishEnd()
  File "D:\Games\xxx\Kingmaker-0.5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 729, in do_mutation
    return method(self, *args, **kwargs)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.3.568
Kingmaker 0.5 0.5
Tue Nov 03 08:19:59 2020

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
Yup, peasants rebellion is bugged. I got that error right after the battle and then went directly in to a second battle with another error (but since I'm dumb, I forgot to copy it)

Code:

While running game code:
    $skirmishEnd()
    $skirmishEnd()

Full traceback:
    $skirmishEnd()
  File "D:\Games\xxx\Kingmaker-0.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
  File "D:\Games\xxx\Kingmaker-0.5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2008, in py_exec_bytecode
    $skirmishEnd()
  File "D:\Games\xxx\Kingmaker-0.5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 729, in do_mutation
    return method(self, *args, **kwargs)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.3.568
Kingmaker 0.5 0.5
Tue Nov 03 08:19:59 2020
Thanks for reminding me! I'm working on it right now actually haha.

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
Besides the above, honestly, how are you people making money :D
What I do is keep the taxes relatively high, keep the nobility and merchants happy since they give the most money, pass edicts that increase their taxes and deactivate some of the buildings.

hameleona

Oct 27, 2018
What I do is keep the taxes relatively high, keep the nobility and merchants happy since they give the most money, pass edicts that increase their taxes and deactivate some of the buildings.
Got killed off by peasants again :D
Man, I am bad at this game!

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
Besides the above, honestly, how are you people making money :D
Whenever i get an event where i can get money from anyone, i take it. Especially bribes from the traders are good. But don't let any support drop too low (avoid edicts at the beginning, except you really have a strong support from those that will drop).
Don't build stuff in the city at the beginning (maybe except for housing), concentrate on fields and streets.
First building should be for equipment when you need more/better military.

I made plenty of money without changing the taxes. Never spend all money, always keep about 120 to 150 for up to 2 fights. Later in game it should be more of course, but by then you should have plenty of money.

• Red Heart

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
Once again, thanks a lot. These thorough analysis are great for me and the game.

That maxing out idea is actually very interesting and worth thinking it over. Perhaps for the hard difficulty or something like that. As for what you choose at the beginning you're the second person that told me to take it out hahaha. But I see it as a leg up so you don't start with everything at zero.

I haven't revisited the mine in a while. I should check it out to rebalance it now that a lot has changed.

For the buildings do you mean equipment? Because I think only two give training. Regardless of that I think that is because I mostly put the buildings that were needed to build the military. I have others that should give more money or support, but haven't gotten around making them. Mostly because the art assets take a while.

For the edicts I think I still had more on my list, but I was running out of ideas. Funnily enough I did had a slaving one in mind, but not one for safe work environments so thank for that.

For the amazon one it is random. I think that one is harder to come by because I put the same controls that forbid the game from sending too many skirmishes. I probably should remove that and maybe allow it to appear three times before it gets deleted, or something like that.

As for the other events. The witch coming to court is not implemented yet. The blond guy is not meant to train swordsmanship, the lady in armor is but it's not implemented yet. And the moustache guy I probably messed something up. Either way I'll try to make it more clear next time. Sorry.

The music one I thought of using it so you can level up the affection of ladies faster in the future. But not yet implemented.

As for the other skills I'll check the scheming problem asap. The other problem you're right. It's just something that I messed when I first coded that.

I don't know what Defender of the Crown is, but those are good ideas so thank you. I was actually thinking of redesigning the game so instead of each cycle consisting of a week. It would be more like 1 turn for weekdays and 1 turn for weekends. The weekday turn being used to level up skills, and the weekend as you say to level up the affection of the people at court. Either by hunting or holding a feast I dunno.

I do want to make all skills useful, even if not equally definitely useful. And I also want to have multiple ways to end the game. As far as noncon goes though no, haha, I don't think I'll go as far as that even if I get a different writer to do it. But yeah, I do want to avoid making skills completely useless. And as you say, the possibilities are countless and all of the ones you listed are good ones to include at some point, so thank you.

As I said at the beginning thanks a lot for taking your time to write this. And I'm glad you're enjoying the idea so far. It lifts the spirits. Thank you!
You should check out Defender Of The Crown. It's an old classic from Commodore64 and can be played through in 30 minutes. It's simple but the fight for example has some similiarities to yours, i thought you were inspired by it to tell the truth. There were things like tournaments and raids (minigames within the game). There was even some nudity involved when you managed to rescue a princess, which was mind blowing having the age of that game in mind.
I don't think you should add minigames, but the concept of DOTC is cool and you could do similiar things with skill checks.

If you like i can make a list of some event ideas and possible skillchecks involved (i occasionly create board games, so i know how to use numbers to create illusions). But sadly i cannot help you write anything, since my native language isn't english and i just started a time consuming project by myself (not a game though).

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
BUG:
When the wall is breached and gold is stolen, when you have a negative amount of money, gold will be added.

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes