3.40 star(s) 19 Votes

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
well idk what to think ... version 0.6 and all what i got is bj from witch and stucked after all skills learned to max.

groove888

Apr 12, 2017
By seems more clear you mean all the other objections you had or just the time stuff?
I meant the logistic and trade to unlock the building in the easy mode they are grouped under on skill murkying what needs to be done.

I would add that I'm fairly certain some/all things concerning skills aren't working as intended in the easy part.

Also I know there are supposed to be scene with rosalyn but what are the requirement ? Animal skills maxed is this linked to relationship points ? If the former I'm decently certain that the skills aren't working in the easy mode.

Reactions: KingmakerVN

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
well idk what to think ... version 0.6 and all what i got is bj from witch and stucked after all skills learned to max.
There's 2 more h-scenes that you unlock by talking to the characters at the beginning, and another one from a court event. The past builds were more focused on building the base of the game, now I'll focus on content.

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
I meant the logistic and trade to unlock the building in the easy mode they are grouped under on skill murkying what needs to be done.

I would add that I'm fairly certain some/all things concerning skills aren't working as intended in the easy part.

Also I know there are supposed to be scene with rosalyn but what are the requirement ? Animal skills maxed is this linked to relationship points ? If the former I'm decently certain that the skills aren't working in the easy mode.
Yeah, I should make it clearer for that mode.

As for those scenes you just have to talk to Rosalyn before the king dies, and then the week you're informed that he was killed.

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
There's 2 more h-scenes that you unlock by talking to the characters at the beginning, and another one from a court event. The past builds were more focused on building the base of the game, now I'll focus on content.
? so u need to focuse on learning to have skill check succes...but instead this u need to speak with others to fail story? WTF ?

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
? so u need to focuse on learning to have skill check succes...but instead this u need to speak with others to fail story? WTF ?
You don't have to talk to them a lot. You just gotta balance it.

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
Lol I don't know what you mean exactly but hopefully it'll get there
well i will be more blunt than....

u have so much skills to learn that even on easy route u cant play this game

nobody know what skill u need, what it do, or what u need to LUCKILY succed in "skill check"

probably skill learning are starting events but u CANT succed in them at the end

other shit is that we r missing most of content cause this game is unbalanced or made by realy geniouse autistic.... cause any decision is just bad!!!

added:
u should probably write VN and not management game.

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
without a proper intro how things work, i have a hard time, keep the standings, every choice i make affect negatively, very rare is positive and what treasure, you are broke always.
pretty much my experience with the game where everything i make is wrong no mater if a start again

i think the idea of the game is good and the system is completly broken it remember me the Riot 200y of game balance experience team

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
well i will be more blunt than....

u have so much skills to learn that even on easy route u cant play this game

nobody know what skill u need, what it do, or what u need to LUCKILY succed in "skill check"

probably skill learning are starting events but u CANT succed in them at the end

other shit is that we r missing most of content cause this game is unbalanced or made by realy geniouse autistic.... cause any decision is just bad!!!

added:
u should probably write VN and not management game.
hahahaha seems kinda drastic for stuff that's fixable

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
pretty much my experience with the game where everything i make is wrong no mater if a start again

i think the idea of the game is good and the system is completly broken it remember me the Riot 200y of game balance experience team
I think that moving forward I should make it clear to players that that missing some skill checks is not the end of the world. And the game isn't made to succeed in all of them. Maybe by hiding them or making a distinction between minor skill checks and skill checks that are actually vital.

I don't know who Riot 200 is tho.

Nov 23, 2017
With the most recent changes [v0.6] I've been able to actually maintain somewhat of a budget and even a functioning military! I also really like the continuing improvement in the information being given to the player. I also think more economic buildings or edicts might be nice to give the player more ways to set up an income, especially in the early game, assuming of course that this fits in with this early part of the story; disregard otherwise.

P.S.
I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but an error pops up when attempting to access the content options in the main menu BEFORE starting a game.

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
With the most recent changes [v0.6] I've been able to actually maintain somewhat of a budget and even a functioning military! I also really like the continuing improvement in the information being given to the player. I also think more economic buildings or edicts might be nice to give the player more ways to set up an income, especially in the early game, assuming of course that this fits in with this early part of the story; disregard otherwise.

P.S.
I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but an error pops up when attempting to access the content options in the main menu BEFORE starting a game.
Hahaha It makes me happy to hear that I'm slowly inching towards a balanced game. 0.5 was kind of an uphill battle because I added a bunch of new stuff so it was hard to get a feel of what people wanted, but with the criticism I got I managed to at least smooth out some of the harsher parts of the game.

I do have a handful of buildings planned. I might roll them out a couple at a time because of how much resources need to go into them. Edicts are easier to add but a bit harder to come up with them. Either I do have plans to add both of those.

And thank you for letting me know! I think I know what the problem is, I just don't know exactly what I'll do to fix it haha.

Either way thank you for returning and giving it another try!

Reactions: BlackFoxSamaki
3.40 star(s) 19 Votes