3.40 star(s) 19 Votes

kinda

Nov 24, 2017
I had some fun with it, but failed miserably to set up a functioning budget (specially the military side), since I only realized about the upgrades 3 months into the game. maybe a short guide linked in the first post would help players stop overreacting.

I also didnt get the h scene with the sister despite just sleeping every night with her. ill probably check this out again later with more content.

Reactions: KingmakerVN

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
I had some fun with it, but failed miserably to set up a functioning budget (specially the military side), since I only realized about the upgrades 3 months into the game. maybe a short guide linked in the first post would help players stop overreacting.

I also didnt get the h scene with the sister despite just sleeping every night with her. ill probably check this out again later with more content.

Yeah, you're right. I should post the tutorial somewhere outside as well.

I'll look into that. Hope to see you in the future.

Shagmonkey

Jul 29, 2017
Hey there I started playin KM fer bout a month now good game thus far played each dificulty once. the thing im noticing is when ya pick the first 2 dificultys of baron and prince i dont really see the increased skill gain. I use this webpage to save alter somtimes but rarely . So qq anyone ever figure out which bits if you load your save file in this did you guys figure which brackets wer for the stats in game i save alted one file darn hard but each time i changed a value i made sure to only change one stat and made sure to put it back to number 0 /5/10/100/ .ect and made sure to reset to that didget never found out which one was for the stats like stewardship and such. Any help would be cool i just want to make all stats to level 1 and then fouces on my primarys the grind way.

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
Hey there I started playin KM fer bout a month now good game thus far played each dificulty once. the thing im noticing is when ya pick the first 2 dificultys of baron and prince i dont really see the increased skill gain. I use this webpage to save alter somtimes but rarely . So qq anyone ever figure out which bits if you load your save file in this did you guys figure which brackets wer for the stats in game i save alted one file darn hard but each time i changed a value i made sure to only change one stat and made sure to put it back to number 0 /5/10/100/ .ect and made sure to reset to that didget never found out which one was for the stats like stewardship and such. Any help would be cool i just want to make all stats to level 1 and then fouces on my primarys the grind way.
I'm sorry, I'll look up into that.

As for the name of the variables they're simply named Administration, Intelligence, etc.

Reactions: Shagmonkey

Maistronom

Sep 28, 2019
I can't get to any H events at all. I got almost all stats maxed, almost all buildings built. Is there some kinda trigger that you have to get going before you can get the H events rollin'???

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
I can't get to any H events at all. I got almost all stats maxed, almost all buildings built. Is there some kinda trigger that you have to get going before you can get the H events rollin'???
A couple of events come from random court events. One being when the crone visits and the other when the female raiders attack. You need history and strength for the latter. The other two you get them by talking with characters at the beginning of the game. Although one is bugged, but I might drop a fix for it in an hour or two, if I'm lucky even sooner.

Shagmonkey

Jul 29, 2017
I'm sorry, I'll look up into that.

As for the name of the variables they're simply named Administration, Intelligence, etc.
thanks its trying to figure out the varies that most folks that play games like this end up braking them by altering the incorrect vari and then it gose down hill. I noticed when i did a save alter today i noticed only 2 or 3 suspictions sorry if my grammers horid i didnt see a suspect vari for rose and my bar on her is at the middle of the bar.

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
thanks its trying to figure out the varies that most folks that play games like this end up braking them by altering the incorrect vari and then it gose down hill. I noticed when i did a save alter today i noticed only 2 or 3 suspictions sorry if my grammers horid i didnt see a suspect vari for rose and my bar on her is at the middle of the bar.
Tsss I wouldn't worry about that yet anyway haha. But don't worry. Increasing skills or gold shouldn't break the game. Anything else I probably wouldn't mess with haha.

Eden_C

Feb 12, 2020
So I was playing the 0.6 version and in the dialogue with Lady Jocelyn Wolffe she called me Eddmund and that was not the name of my character so I looked at the code for Eddmund and found this:

$Prota = "Eddmund"
Prota = Prota.strip() or __("Eddmund")
grande[persistent.Ince] "Prince Eddmund. What a pleasant surprise."
grande[persistent.Ince] "Anytime, prince Eddmund."
rk "You have to take your rightful vengeance Eddmund!"

So in the lines 36356, 36466 and 46875 I changed Eddmund for [Prota], restarted the game and Jocelyn called me by the name of my character.
The lines 36356, 36466 and 46875 are the last 3 from the code above and this is in game\script.rpy.

Last edited:

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
So I was playing the 0.6 version and in the dialogue with Lady Jocelyn Wolffe she called me Eddmund and tha was not the name of my characther so I looked at the code for Eddmund and found this:

$Prota = "Eddmund"
Prota = Prota.strip() or __("Eddmund")
grande[persistent.Ince] "Prince Eddmund. What a pleasant surprise."
grande[persistent.Ince] "Anytime, prince Eddmund."
rk "You have to take your rightful vengeance Eddmund!"

So in the lines 36356, 36466 and 46875 I changed Eddmund for [Prota], restarted the game and Jocelyn called me by the name of my character.
The lines 36356, 36466 and 46875 are the last 3 from the code above.
Whoops, what an embarrassing mistake. It's a good thing that this was just in time because I was about to post 0.6.1 haha. Thanks!

Reactions: Eden_C

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
Possible bug? When playing on Baron, when spending time with the sister or Maid the game still gives you statups for each individual skill rather than the skill category. Meaning my skills for Animal and Stewardship aren't rising.

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
Possible bug? When playing on Baron, when spending time with the sister or Maid the game still gives you statups for each individual skill rather than the skill category. Meaning my skills for Animal and Stewardship aren't rising.
Ah It's not a bug, I kinda just forgot about that haha. Thank you for reminding me.

ailyze

Nov 20, 2020
I am lost at how to play this game, no tutorial, peasant levy -30
can't train units, bandit event keep pooping up here and there..

wish there are tutorial telling me how to play or some wiki to read

Nuxf9

Aug 12, 2019
I am lost at how to play this game, no tutorial, peasant levy -30
can't train units, bandit event keep pooping up here and there..

wish there are tutorial telling me how to play or some wiki to read
go to the buildings in the citadel and have a look what the builds do, for more peasants upgrade the slums

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes