3.40 star(s) 19 Votes

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
So we are definitely cucking that moustache lord aren't we? I was hoping for that. Lol. Wouldn't that cause quite the scandal if she ends up pregnant? Was hoping for more content for the older "roomie", she has been in the game longer and waiting longer than others have to get content. Still waiting when we will get more than just a bj or a HJ from the witch.

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
I can't load my old saves. Every time I try to load an an exception error occurs.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 462, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
File "game/code.rpy", line 18390, in set_default
default characterVar = {
File "game/code.rpy", line 18399, in <module>
'Location': kingdomInfo[playerkingdom]['Capital'],
KeyError: u'midlands'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3325, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4160, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1102, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 48, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 727, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1323, in event
rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 273, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1323, in event
rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 983, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 918, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 330, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 462, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 771, in load
log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
File "renpy/python.py", line 2200, in unfreeze
self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2101, in rollback
renpy.exports.execute_default_statement(False)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 3753, in execute_default_statement
i.set_default(start)
File "game/code.rpy", line 18390, in set_default
default characterVar = {
File "renpy/python.py", line 2269, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/code.rpy", line 18399, in <module>
'Location': kingdomInfo[playerkingdom]['Capital'],
KeyError: u'midlands'

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Kingmaker Beta 0.17 0.17
Tue Jan 23 17:22:29 2024

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Well this is weird. I am trying to use URM to change my skills. and it works. but they keep on reverting back to real value somehow. as soon as I do anything else.
Also, apparently the skill variables are only created when your skill goes above 0.

edit: well, I have not figured out what is going on there YET.
But I did find a very convenient cheat solution. much easier than raising each stat individually.

There is a variable called "skill_increase". Raise it to multiply the speed at which you train. If you go crazy with it you can max all skills with one session.

The variable called "Gold" can be set to a million to let you skip redoing all the gold farming every playthrough.

Last edited:

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
To be honest, I used to think that people just played up to the new scene and then bailed. Now I am seeing that a lot of people replay everything every time.

Either way I am planning for saves to be compatible after this for quite a while at least.
You made a game, so we are trying to play the game.

If we just hunted the one new scene and bailed:
1. it requires us to know exactly which scenes are new and exactly where to hunt them down.
2. it defeats the purpose of playing a game. treating this as if it was a gallery.

Last edited:

Hargas

Jan 21, 2018
I dunno. Some people out there really don't have those connections for one reason or another today. But I guess as a compounding factor I see it through the lens of how famous people or those with power suddenly are surrounded by people that are either intimidated or just want something from them. Even Hamlet lost his friends like that.

And if the adult content is what was in your mind, I would answer that right now I'm leaning towards a male friend with a sister or something like that.
no. mc needs a harem of childhood friends.

maroder

Jun 17, 2017
after army muster against bandits nothing happens?
also mc losses all stats gained from starting choices?

rain987

Apr 25, 2017
Yeah, that is something that's been difficult to fix, because it varies a lot on the monitor that people use, or at least I think it does. Cause that is not something that happens when I test it. So I'm basically trying to fix it in the blind.
The reason for the hover window issue is the scaling in windows. I have it on 175% since I am on a 4k TV if I set it to 100% it works fine but I can not see anything since it is so small. Maybe this will help you fix the issue.

Mar 29, 2023
Well this is weird. I am trying to use URM to change my skills. and it works. but they keep on reverting back to real value somehow. as soon as I do anything else.
Also, apparently the skill variables are only created when your skill goes above 0.

edit: well, I have not figured out what is going on there YET.
But I did find a very convenient cheat solution. much easier than raising each stat individually.

There is a variable called "skill_increase". Raise it to multiply the speed at which you train. If you go crazy with it you can max all skills with one session.

The variable called "Gold" can be set to a million to let you skip redoing all the gold farming every playthrough.
Dude, if you play on the easiest difficulty, you already have super fast skill proggression and have 1.5 million gold at the start of the game. No need to increase any values with save game editors and the like. For the first few events you don't need that high level of skills either. Just a couple levels in diplo, so that you don't insult your bannermen, couple in intrigue so that you don't get assassinated (and also a little bit suspicious of events), a couple levels in admin/trade so that you get more gold income etc. All of this can be achieved in the easiest difficulty, since all skills relevant are grouped together in one.

Also the support mini game is also super easy if you play on the easiest difficulty. It's almost impossible to lose unless you go crazy with some things. Though on medium difficulty it can be quite a challenge, but that's the point xD Plus this support mini game, is just like the game "Reign" if i'm not mistaken with the name. It's kind of the same, you are the king, make decisions and you have 4 factions to balance it out + gold. Goal of the game is to reign as long as possible before you die / lose your reign. I really liked that game so I really don't mind the dev has taken a lot of influence from that game, also that made it easier for me to understand how to play the game.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Dude, if you play on the easiest difficulty
I have previously encountered some bugs on easiest difficulty that are not found elsewhere. So for bug avoidance purposes I do not use it.
And while it is a bit faster, it still requires some grinding which I already performed many times.
I maxed out all stats on medium difficulty 3 times and easy difficulty twice already. I think that is enough times repeating the same grind just because i needed to restart the game.

setting the XP multi is wonderful. I set it to 100 so a skill goes to max. well, sometimes you need a couple of times because there are different special events triggered by training

Reactions: sp4ckj4rr0w_420
Mar 29, 2023
I have previously encountered some bugs on easiest difficulty that are not found elsewhere. So for bug avoidance purposes I do not use it.
And while it is a bit faster, it still requires some grinding which I already performed many times.
I maxed out all stats on medium difficulty 3 times and easy difficulty twice already. I think that is enough times repeating the same grind just because i needed to restart the game.

setting the XP multi is wonderful. I set it to 100 so a skill goes to max. well, sometimes you need a couple of times because there are different special events triggered by training
Though, if I try to edit my save file on medium difficulty, the value for skill_increase is either 1 or 0, on easy its a bigger number. I also saw these variables increase_low, increase_medium, increase_high and increase_minimum. Are those for skill increase or something else?

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Though, if I try to edit my save file on medium difficulty, the value for skill_increase is either 1 or 0, on easy its a bigger number. I also saw these variables increase_low, increase_medium, increase_high and increase_minimum. Are those for skill increase or something else?
what version did you use to create this save?
I started a new save on v0.17 and the default value of the variable "skill_increase" was 3.

I have no idea what the other variables are used for. I think it is better to modify as few variables as possible.
For an old hand who grinded it all many times, setting "skill_increase" to 100.0 and setting "Gold" to a million is more than sufficient to skip through all the grind.

Mar 29, 2023
what version did you use to create this save?
I started a new save on v0.17 and the default value of the variable "skill_increase" was 3.

I have no idea what the other variables are used for. I think it is better to modify as few variables as possible.
For an old hand who grinded it all many times, setting "skill_increase" to 100.0 and setting "Gold" to a million is more than sufficient to skip through all the grind.
The latest, just downloaded it yesterday and I tried to edit my save with the online save editor. If i try to edit a save that is on medium dif, then the value for variable skill_increase is 1 (1/0) -- whats in brackets, that's what the online save editor shows me behind the value. So I assume the value is either 1 or 0.

On easy dif it's 5, and if I try to edit that to for example 100, it works. I assume since the skills are grouped together and you don't have + and ++ on easy dif, that everything is on the same xp rate.

AstarothCray

Sep 11, 2020
cheat codes don't work? I have pressed the door of the kingdom to activate the codes, I wrote it and nothing.
and when you learn a crusade skill to the maximum you are stuck because you have no way to advance time, the game is not clear but it has power, just improve the crusade and time passing mechanics, or it would not be better to have a impeccable game. a rebirth with everything you have obtained along the way with the gold and all the other statistics of the character, in order to make it replayable

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Quite good latest update, can't wait for the chance to impregnate Margery Rayne and have more fun with her. Also of course the chance to impregnate other LIs is something i'm waiting for. :love:

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes