a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there a mother in this one?
Or only sisters?

Ah there is.
Different time of day has different characters.
No mother but step-mother, MC's mother died either given birth to him or shortly after.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Their relationship depends on what you activate on the content menu.
I have incest activated and still she is step mother.

Will start a new game and make sure that is active, will marry one of the nobles daughters this playthrough so I can see the pregnancy content.

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
I have incest activated and still she is step mother.

Will start a new game and make sure that is active, will marry one of the nobles daughters this playthrough so I can see the pregnancy content.
Maybe because only the dialogue changes. Sometimes I just screw up the variables and show dialogue for one type of relationship in the other.

Right now only the northern raider can get pregnant. And marriage is not yet implemented.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Maybe because only the dialogue changes. Sometimes I just screw up the variables and show dialogue for one type of relationship in the other.

Right now only the northern raider can get pregnant. And marriage is not yet implemented.
Oh, okay then will the girls have info on them later?
(So we have it to make the best choice at the time.)

Okay I did not have "Royal" active and now it does say she is your sister at the beginning of the game.

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
Oh, okay then will the girls have info on them later?
(So we have it to make the best choice at the time.)

Okay I did not have "Royal" active and now it does say she is your sister at the beginning of the game.
What type of info do you mean? There is a way to get more info if your intelligence is high but that is not fully implemented.

Good.

Ozzymandias

Sep 29, 2017
The farms became unfunded!? No. Then I screwed up something there haha. Sorry.

And thank you. I do enjoy talking to people and hear their opinions.
Yeah i had forests grow back and farms revert, even the mine closed. Could prevent degradation by upgrading the building again but i figured since the stuff outside the city didnt have a button (or at least not one i saw) to stop defunding its likely a bug.

Reactions: KingmakerVN

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
lol I don't think I earned that type of reaction yet, but thanks a lot.
LLTQ Hentai sounds great... I've been wondering what that would be like since they did a Kraken/Elodie end screen.....

Thats if the user's assessment was correct, but we will see...

Reactions: KingmakerVN

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
What type of info do you mean? There is a way to get more info if your intelligence is high but that is not fully implemented.

Good.
Well MC being the king's son would have been told all about each noble family and who he may or may not marry given the time that the game seems to be in, medieval time frame.

The king should have know already that the rat is a rat and so on.
The king even may have talked to all of them, his 2 sisters and both brothers who the king thinks they should marry to bring the kingdom to a safer standing.
Even if I get spying done first it still only gives me the rat is a rat but nothing else so far.
Its just there is to little info that should be common place for the time period.

But hey its your game do it your way its just more info would be better and it may come once you do the "Prologue".
Also for some here getting started is very hard to understand with out trial and error so a minor tutorial would help.

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
Yeah i had forests grow back and farms revert, even the mine closed. Could prevent degradation by upgrading the building again but i figured since the stuff outside the city didnt have a button (or at least not one i saw) to stop defunding its likely a bug.
Yeah, that definitely shouldn't happen. There's magic but that doesn't include magic forests haha. I'm very sorry.

Reactions: Ozzymandias

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
LLTQ Hentai sounds great... I've been wondering what that would be like since they did a Kraken/Elodie end screen.....

Thats if the user's assessment was correct, but we will see...

It was definitely an inspiration. That, reigns and a bit of CK.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Okay now there are to many "his" where there should be "her" in its place.
This is just one out of many so far. Kingmaker 2021-03-28 15-43-15-61.jpg there some before this and some after.

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
Well MC being the king's son would have been told all about each noble family and who he may or may not marry given the time that the game seems to be in, medieval time frame.

The king should have know already that the rat is a rat and so on.
The king even may have talked to all of them, his 2 sisters and both brothers who the king thinks they should marry to bring the kingdom to a safer standing.
Even if I get spying done first it still only gives me the rat is a rat but nothing else so far.
Its just there is to little info that should be common place for the time period.

But hey its your game do it your way its just more info would be better and it may come once you do the "Prologue".
Also for some here getting started is very hard to understand with out trial and error so a minor tutorial would help.

Yeah. Although the protagonist is supposed to be someone that was kinda relegated from all of that.

There is a tutorial. Do people miss it or that is not enough?

Also sorry for the pronoun fuckup. I'll check all of them. There's only 186 mentions so I should be busy for a while haha.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yeah. Although the protagonist is supposed to be someone that was kinda relegated from all of that.

There is a tutorial. Do people miss it or that is not enough?

Also sorry for the pronoun fuckup. I'll check all of them. There's only 186 mentions so I should be busy for a while haha.
I don't a tutorial but I have seen some in this thread say they have no idea what to do and such.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
There's one after the king speaks to you and then another one before the first battle.
Very minor though, its no matter to me this game is easy to play just time is all it takes.

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
Their relationship depends on what you activate on the content menu.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is with 'Royal' in 'Content'.
The text here would clearly imply step-cest.

This is as far as I got before being brutally murdered.
So I'm not sure if there's any other discrepancies, for her path, beyond this point.

I was about to go broke as well.
Pretty tough game, heh.
But it's impressive.
Very good work.

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes