3.40 star(s) 19 Votes

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is with 'Royal' in 'Content'.
The text here would clearly imply step-cest.

This is as far as I got before being brutally murdered.
So I'm not sure if there's any other discrepancies, for her path, beyond this point.

I was about to go broke as well.
Pretty tough game, heh.
But it's impressive.
Very good work.
Yeah, I did effed up haha. Thank you for letting me know.

And thank you!

Reactions: Oh my

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Still pretty confusing to how to train my army or even conscripting them, but for now I didn't lost any sudden battle anymore....Still waiting for Valkrii to appear tho, wonder how long did I had to wait for her to come out? Not just that but I think some of the study and training hit dead end and didn't level up anymore too like Martial skill still didn't raise after I have done lot of training

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Still pretty confusing to how to train my army or even conscripting them, but for now I didn't lost any sudden battle anymore....Still waiting for Valkrii to appear tho, wonder how long did I had to wait for her to come out? Not just that but I think some of the study and training hit dead end and didn't level up anymore too like Martial skill still didn't raise after I have done lot of training
Its very easy but you must have gotten the buildings up and running to get to that point.
Click on 1 then 2 and it tells you how much of both you have for training, if 0 then either you don't have the building for it or you just got them. Kingmaker 2021-03-29 08-54-34-24.jpg

The buildings you need are here: Kingmaker 2021-03-29 08-58-18-31.jpg For the one marked with a ? I not for sure about it.
You also may need out side resources to but I'm not for sure about that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: KingmakerVN

fdskjhgk

Mar 30, 2021
just a heads up. it seems all training is bugged. that may be because I am in the same save from last version, but maybe not...

Keemy

Jun 17, 2018
Yeah, sorry. I already changed the code for the skills so that shouldn't be a problem. The skills that are not on the map are because as of today they have zero or just 1 use. And perhaps more importantly I was thinking of making it so you can only increase them with certain characters as I way to not clutter the main map.
even though I have 1 point out of 4 Im still failing minor skill checks and cant build the barracks even with 2 points of logistics. Any help would be apprecaited

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
even though I have 1 point out of 4 Im still failing minor skill checks and cant build the barracks even with 2 points of logistics. Any help would be apprecaited
By two points do you mean half the bar?

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
Yup, thats the one

And do the skill checks failing do anything?
Yeah, usually you don't get insight or receive slight penalties on renown or affinity with characters. But they're not really the end of the world. I'm still trying to find a way to make those interactions more like fallout.

dd777

Jun 10, 2017
Is the Church Excommunication event supposed to trigger everyday? It doesn't seem to give me worse penalties when it fires, and excommunication doesn't seem to end if you get Church support above 0, either.

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
Is the Church Excommunication event supposed to trigger everyday? It doesn't seem to give me worse penalties when it fires, and excommunication doesn't seem to end if you get Church support above 0, either.
F me. No. It's not supposed to do that. Thank you for letting me know.

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
The game is telling you to do the Tudor way and make your own church

Grevloc

Mar 29, 2019
so about the valkrii... is there a way to know what she and king talks about?
watching them talking in ''runes'' just feels odd

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes