3.40 star(s) 19 Votes

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
I see a lot of checks for scheming during the story events. Are these important, or is it mostly flavor text?
During the story it reveals more info, and outside of it helps with murder plots against the player.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
During the story it reveals more info, and outside of it helps with murder plots against the player.
Are these information just for us to learn more about the story, or does it have gameplay consequences if we fail to pass the scheaming check regarding the death of the King?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Is there some bug that decreases stats? I won some battles and almost reached 2 bars on archery, but its back to 1 bar now.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
What? Are you playing on 0.9?
yes.

Archery almost at 2. Lots of exp gained from some battles. After training anything and passing time. It goes back to 1 bar.

Well maybe gaining so much exp from beating hedge knights was bugged? It said i got like 17 archery or something.

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
yes.

Archery almost at 2. Lots of exp gained from some battles. After training anything and passing time. It goes back to 1 bar.

Well maybe gaining so much exp from beating hedge knights was bugged? It said i got like 17 archery or something.
I believe you. I just thought I had taken care of that bug a while ago. Thanks for letting me know.

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
yes.

Yeah, I think you're playing in an older version of the game. Your save went wild when I plugged it in. Made me catch a typo, tho. That was neat.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
KingmakerVN

The story is now all screwed up and v0.8 saves do not work.
Roomie instead of sister and landlady instead of mother.
Sister is some places and mother in some places.
Either change all and give us a incest patch or fix the naming issues.

In v0.8 everything was working just fine but now in v0.9 its all screwed up.

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
KingmakerVN

The story is now all screwed up and v0.8 saves do not work.
Roomie instead of sister and landlady instead of mother.
Sister is some places and mother in some places.
Either change all and give us a incest patch or fix the naming issues.

In v0.8 everything was working just fine but now in v0.9 its all screwed up.
Yeah, saves are not compatible because of the new characters, sorry.

You don't need a patch tho. Just right click on their portraits on the court menu and you can change the landaly stuff and all that to whichever word you want.

Reactions: Krudo1 and a1fox3

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Yeah, I think you're playing in an older version of the game. Your save went wild when I plugged it in. Made me catch a typo, tho. That was neat.
Crap, yea, I just realized it. I only just downloaded the game like couple hours ago, so I just figured it would be the latest version. But I see the new version on latest update now. Sorry about the confusion.

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
Crap, yea, I just realized it. I only just downloaded the game like couple hours ago, so I just figured it would be the latest version. But I see the new version on latest update now. Sorry about the confusion.
No worries. I had that hunch since you started playing before the update.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yeah, saves are not compatible because of the new characters, sorry.

You don't need a patch tho. Just right click on their portraits on the court menu and you can change the landaly stuff and all that to whichever word you want.
Thanks for the quick reply, I really like this game.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Btw, I noticed that MC should be an archer if he wants to fight. It seems like standing in the front lines is way too dangerous. Is there any advantage to going melee that outweighs the risk in dying/getting injured early in the battle?

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
Btw, I noticed that MC should be an archer if he wants to fight. It seems like standing in the front lines is way too dangerous. Is there any advantage to going melee that outweighs the risk in dying/getting injured early in the battle?

I always go archer at the beginning for that reason. You get the moral boost with almost no risk. The only advantage is that he is more powerful as a man-at-arms, and even more so as a knight. More than than the regular units.

Reactions: desmosome
3.40 star(s) 19 Votes