3.40 star(s) 19 Votes

penzor

Jun 5, 2019
Get a an error screen when the peasants rebel, right after you defeat them you get lines about 'tracking bandits' and it gets the error.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also i sent a dollar your way on the patreon

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
So is the conversations between us and the raider as well as the elves suppose to be illegible? I feel like I'm missing a lot of context despite my character seeming to know exactly what's going on. Also is there a point to Elanor's dance lessons besides lowing my renown?

Lastly before I sound like an ungrateful shit, ty dev, solid update.

Last edited:

weirdx3

Sep 2, 2017
So I followed the video walkthrough for the elven queen but in the end I didn't get the 4th option?

1622890658468.png

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
This is wishful thinking, but I think a morality system would be awesome. Not sure if the love/fear meter affects your personality or if it's just a stat for kingdom management. I always want to play some kinda tyrant in these types of story, dominating your queen mother and stuff like that lol. Either way, this is definitely going on top of my list of games to follow for gameplay purposes. It's really fun with very high replay value.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
How do you get levies? I have various upgrades that increase population and such, but the levies went to 0. I didn't even convert any of them to soldiers.

ash

Sep 21, 2016
So I followed the video walkthrough for the elven queen but in the end I didn't get the 4th option?
I't's just a guess, but maybe you can't have multiple "official" marriages... Did you marry one of the highcastle ladies early on ?

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
View attachment 1230613

This is the problem with user input incest. If you don't actually modify the script based on incest, it pretty much never works out without these types of breaks in immersion.
Hahahaha. Yeah, I probably should move it since most people missed it on the changelog. It's not really what I wanted to do either. But I thought it would be less immersion breaking if you knew what to do than being asked to do it three times every time you met the characters.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
That's actually a good idea, I just don't know who I would need to contact to change that.
Try contacting playb0y44 as he seems to be the original poster/thread owner?
As dev, I think you can get thread ownership transferred to you, so that you can edit & update.

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
There are issues with the wrong usage of tenses in the text, like in "Your father and your brother did not died from illness." and "The possibility did crossed your mind."
Thanks for letting me know about my fuck ups. I'll fix them. Thanks.

SirPEEPEE

May 10, 2018
Was the tutorial at the beginning not enough? Or did you skip it by accident?
Im sorry but I saw no tutorial at the beginning, is it suppose to show at very beginning after I pick the difficulty? If so, I really didn't see any sort of instructions

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
Is there a way to increase swordsmanship without triggering the Lady knight fight? I want to beat her, but I can't train it without triggering the event. Could you tell me the console command to edit swordsmanship if there isn't another way?
I haven't added a scene in which you could beat her because you would need to be almost at max level, so it could only happen in a second run of the game or something. You can only avoid getting stomped.

I don't know how console commands work, sorry.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Just started playing and get this.
There seems to be zero information on what these choices mean/what they do. That would probably be useful.
Rather than just seemingly random choice with no knowledge of the effect. 1622898794846.png

Also, this:
1622899009244.png
Should be "Given how the enemy hasn't found any luck"

1622899169869.png
Really? No, I'm not.
Looks as though that throne is pretty empty, to me. :unsure:
Why mention a specific image, that doesn't exist?

1622899338629.png
So I've literally just started the game, have not had a chance to perform any training of skills, have no clue what skills are even in the game, at this time.
Failing a skill check, before being introduced to skills, is a bit harsh.
I mean, I can understand that some skills won't be high enough, once I've been introduced and made choices on which ones I wish to train.
But before they've even been introduced in the game, failure. WTF?

1622899721284.png
"Weighing". You can apply a weighting after you've established something's weight, by weighing it.

1622899957452.png
", and" is absolutely terrible grammar. The Oxford comma, or Serial comma, only comes at the end of a list.
Any other use of ", and" is just poor grammar.
"and" is a conjoining noun, a comma is used to indicate a temporary break or pause.
You cannot conjoin a word to a pause, or a break.
It's the same reason you should never begin a sentence with "and".

Last edited:

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
How do you get levies? I have various upgrades that increase population and such, but the levies went to 0. I didn't even convert any of them to soldiers.
How many upgrades did you got? You can see how many you can win/lose each month on the unit card.

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes