3.40 star(s) 19 Votes

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I just

I'm watching a debate between "a guy who wants a lot" VS "a guy who wants to do (just the right amount)"

I joined this community just 2 months ago, and I already love it
Wanting definition of the effect of a choice I'm forced to make without information is "a lot"?
OK.

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
KingmakerVN
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I just started reading the whole spoiler to implement the changes, and I didn't realize at first how comprehensive it was. Seriously, thanks a lot. For the typos and the code advice and whatnot.

I actually didn't know I could use webd. Hopefully, I can find a mass converter.

Any game in specific from those companies? Or mechanic?

I just download grammarly. Although I do copy and paste the new events, so hopefully, most typos are from the older stuff.

I knew I had messy habits for naming stuff but I didn't know it could cause problems. Thank you for letting me know.

I actually didn't think of using a variable for the color stuff. It would definitely be less bloated at least.

I do remember I thought of using variables for the content that shall not be named. I just didn't know how to plug arrays into strings at the time. And I also worried about the few times in which I would need to change the whole sentence thinking it would be more common.

Live2d is sick as fuck, but also very expensive hahaha, and probably time consuming to pile on top of everything else. I do want to see if there's an easy way of making their mouths move while the text appears. At least it would cut scripting time in half.

Once again thank you for all your suggestions with art, coding, and whatnot. It was very insightful and helpful. Thanks!

SirPEEPEE

May 10, 2018
How to to meet the other female characters in the game, shown at the front of the thread, like the blonde or red-headed one

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
How to to meet the other female characters in the game, shown at the front of the thread, like the blonde or red-headed one
The blonde one appears randomly in an event where northern raiders are stealing men. You need a quarter of the languages bar and around three-quarters of Athletics, I think.

The red-headed one is not currently in the game because the guy that was writing it kinda bail on her so I'm still thinking about what to do with that character.

SirPEEPEE

May 10, 2018
The blonde one appears randomly in an event where northern raiders are stealing men. You need a quarter of the languages bar and around three-quarters of Athletics, I think.

The red-headed one is not currently in the game because the guy that was writing it kinda bail on her so I'm still thinking about what to do with that character.
I know this much to ask but could you make events where they introduce new characters repeat, and there are times where each run I'm unable to face certain events no matter how much has passed, like the one with the witch for some reason

ash

Sep 21, 2016
I can't get the elf queen to trigger no matter what I do, and :BootyTime: I think I sould have everything:

1/ Max etiquette and max language
2/ Sent lord rat to negociate
3/ Took all the right choices when lord faelyn visits (from the video)
4/ Bethrothed is set to -1

Sangera

May 21, 2017
So i tried to edit a savegame for max stats, just to see how it plays out, but ban its really one long list of castle upgrades, any ideas were i can finde the lines for the stats?

Amazing game so far, and i hope the witches path lets you got all evil overlord on the kingdom.

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
I can't get the elf queen to trigger no matter what I do, and :BootyTime: I think I sould have everything:

1/ Max etiquette and max language
2/ Sent lord rat to negociate
3/ Took all the right choices when lord faelyn visits (from the video)
4/ Bethrothed is set to -1
Did Lord Faelyn accept the proposal?

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
I know this much to ask but could you make events where they introduce new characters repeat, and there are times where each run I'm unable to face certain events no matter how much has passed, like the one with the witch for some reason
I'll increase the probability of the witch event so it doesn't occur.

Reactions: SirPEEPEE

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
So i tried to edit a savegame for max stats, just to see how it plays out, but ban its really one long list of castle upgrades, any ideas were i can finde the lines for the stats?

Amazing game so far, and i hope the witches path lets you got all evil overlord on the kingdom.
I mean I don't want to undermine the cheats I give to patrons and subscribers but it's on a list called skills.

Thank you! It would definitely let you rule with crazy demonic powers.

Larsung

May 29, 2018
HMM i only met the old MAID once how to i get to her and HOW to i lay the elfenprincess????

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
Oh sorry, I wasn't very clear. I only get 3 choices "friendship declaration", "trade agreement" and "cease slaving".
Did you change the variable with the typo? Bethrothed. That's the only variable it is looking out for to show the marriage option.

Krudo1

Apr 2, 2021

That's a shame... I like the idea of the kind matriarch of a tribal Kingdom :(

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

That's find and dandy but it always pops off way before you can even get that far without cheating.
The same with the elf queen, never have enough points to get a good ending because there is no way to get that high when its pops up just after you take office.

To have good endings in both you must cheat stats or there is no way to get that high before they show up and once you get there they never show up again.

ash

Sep 21, 2016
Did you change the variable with the typo? Bethrothed. That's the only variable it is looking out for to show the marriage option.
Yep with the typo, I used save editor online to set it to -1. Here is the save.
I'm a huge dummy, sorry man this whole time I had "bethrothed" confused with "Bethrothed", changed the variable and everything works fine now (y)

Last edited:

ash

Sep 21, 2016
That's find and dandy but it always pops off way before you can even get that far without cheating.
The same with the elf queen, never have enough points to get a good ending because there is no way to get that high when its pops up just after you take office.

To have good endings in both you must cheat stats or there is no way to get that high before they show up and once you get there they never show up again.
Actually you don't have to meet the elves early if you avoid the diplomatic option. Fighting or bribing the slavers will give you the same choices after a few weeks so you have time to grind.

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes