3.40 star(s) 19 Votes

dinmor

Aug 3, 2017
I'm thinking of doing one, I just don't know how to tackle it except making a video.

Power fantasy?
How you do it is simple, write down specific events happening at what weeks, write down what choices lead to what, you'd have to do this for all current content, and then from then on its just doing it when you add something new.
An alternative would be an in game walkthrough mode, whether your patreons desire this or not I don't know, but it'd just be having an on/off switch, and then any events that people might miss, it automatically puts you to the event, along with writing what choices do when you present them.
I say it's easy, but I imagine it's a lot more work, basically double work for any choices or events you add, but much appreciated by those of us who use walkthroughs.

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
OK since you do actually react you have a new supporter on Patreon. Congratulations, whatever. I'll see how it goes from now on.
Ahhh thank you! You're my hero now. Hopefully, I can have you by my side throughout this game making journey.

Reactions: Skidmoria

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
How you do it is simple, write down specific events happening at what weeks, write down what choices lead to what, you'd have to do this for all current content, and then from then on its just doing it when you add something new.
An alternative would be an in game walkthrough mode, whether your patreons desire this or not I don't know, but it'd just be having an on/off switch, and then any events that people might miss, it automatically puts you to the event, along with writing what choices do when you present them.
I say it's easy, but I imagine it's a lot more work, basically double work for any choices or events you add, but much appreciated by those of us who use walkthroughs.
Could be something to ponder and ask around. Because the thing is that that is already the case for the main story events, it's just that I always saw the elven queen, valkrii, witch, etc, as side content that is optional and would add replayability once the game is finished. But I guess right now it feels more like a headache for players, sadly.

For the walkthrough, it might be a good idea, but I don't really know how would I implement something like that seamlessly. Especially now that my plate is a bit full. I was thinking of making more videos like the one I made for the elven queen.

Last edited:

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Hi Dev,

Nice start... kind of grindy though, so I cheated (don't hate on me) and the game play was smoother. :D

I like the game's premise, sadly it took me a while (I'm rusty at real gameplay) to figure out all the controls, for example clicking on the little images to change troop size, etc.

I like the art. If your are doing this yourself good try, we can always strive to get better, 2D artist many Game Devs are not.

Warning for post readers with pre-player status - gameplay spoilers. :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good luck with the game!

• Red Heart
Reactions: KingmakerVN

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
Hi Dev,

Nice start... kind of grindy though, so I cheated (don't hate on me) and the game play was smoother. :D

I like the game's premise, sadly it took me a while (I'm rusty at real gameplay) to figure out all the controls, for example clicking on the little images to change troop size, etc.

I like the art. If your are doing this yourself good try, we can always strive to get better, 2D artist many Game Devs are not.

Warning for post readers with pre-player status - gameplay spoilers. :)

Good luck with the game!

Hahaha you gotta do what you gotta do.

Thank you for the compliments. I'm still learning how to most things, art especially, but at least I get a bit better each time.

Thank you!

Reactions: YaYa_UnTIN2

Phantom236

Dec 29, 2018
Here. This is the mod file I use. You need to copy/paste it in the "game folder" and erase the "script.rpyc" file

Start a new game, and select Intrigue path, Stewardship path, Martial path and diplomacy path (in that order), and then select warrior and wiseman path (in that order). It's not perfect but I hope it helps (y)
why can't I download it, it redirect me to a text link on google can you upload it to mega or anything like that please.

Edit: nevermind I download the link and rename it

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Krudo1

SirPEEPEE

May 10, 2018
I accepted the marriage deal with the elves with enough points, my question is how long does it take to meet the elf queen? Its been life a 100 weeks already since I made the deal.

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes