2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
Latest from Patreon.

Hey guys,

How are you doing?

I returned to the scene with Helena/Lust and I can say that the special scene with her will have 13 animations, the last one is rendering while I'm writing this. Helena is one of my favorite characters and I love some of the ideas I have for her character.

But let's talk about last week and everything that happened. I did return to the active rendering of the game, like fully active, when I get off work, I start rendering + doing some other stuff my life requires me to do. The last couple of days were chaotic so to speak and that's why the weekly update is so late. On Sunday I slept through the whole day, like the only thing I did was that I took a walk with a friend that I didn't see in months. After that went home and woke up on Monday for work. The night between Monday and Tuesday I had to do something for my graduation thesis and let's just say I slept 3 hours, only because I overslept for one hour.

Now, let's talk about some crucial parts of the game. This part of the update will be mostly focused on action and even though there will be a lot of animations, the focus will be on the action scene, which I think I'll try to do as close as possible to some action movie or something like that. I want to create a really great action scene that will be so much better than everything we saw in the game previously.

Even though it won't be the focus of the game, A in AVN needs to be respected, and as I said previously, just the scene with Helena has 13 animations, which can show you that these scenes won't be some in and out, and we are done, I'm paying extra attention to these scenes too. Now let's talk about the second partner that will be optional. (Helena is mandatory, at least one scene will be mandatory, that's a rule in my game.).

The lady that we met in the bar after waking up from that mini coma we went to in the last update. Story with her will continue in this update, where, and I'll try to do this without any spoilers, even though it's blatantly obvious what will happen, we will get some of the following choices based on our previous interaction with her:

• Continue where we left off (In case there was something between MC and her)
• Give it a chance (If rejected the first time, but you still want some of that sweet cookie)
•This was a mistake/ Don't want to do it (This choice will close any romantic/s3xual path with her)

As I said before, this update will be the first update that is part of Gluttony's sub-story where he's the main villain, and this will be his introduction.

And one more thing, for those who don't like Helena, for some crazy reason, there will be an option to break up with her, which closes the path with her, but I plan one or two interactions with her down the line if this is the path you want to lead her on. She won't be the only character that will have this option, some other characters that will have similar option, and some might even get a second chance if you chooser, but I don't plan to tell you which ones, so my advice is not to break up with anyone.

I'll post some renders tomorrow, and like usual some of them will be posted in Discord, I think one will be on f95zone, and all of them will be here on Patreon locked behind a subscription.

Yours truly King of the Jungle

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
Latest news.

Hello guys,

How are you doing?

I have to apologize for yesterday. Lately, it happens to me that on a weekend I want to take a nap, and soon that nap turned out to be full-blown 8 hours of sleep, which might be good if it happened at night, but when that nap starts at 3 PM, you know tomorrow's gonna be weird.

Rendering is going great, I do have a little problem with an action scene because of the environment, but it's just a little problem that is easily fixable, so no worries about it.

The writing of the dialogues starts tomorrow, and I plan to finish it with the last render. After that, the schedule will be as stated in the patron tier list. Public release will be three to four days after the tier one release is out.
There is still stuff to be done and very soon, I'll have a clear image of how and what should be done to get everything ready pretty soon. I'm pushing for the end of February which might be a little bit of a stretch but I want to give my best not to delay it any longer, I simply can't do that anymore.

Will this update be satisfactory to everybody's standards? No, I can't make everybody happy and I have to deal with it, but I know that I will like how the update will turn out to be, and I hope that patrons will like it.

There was and is a lot to be done for this update, but I know that I can make it in time, I have more than a couple of days that will give me more hours to work on the game, and this will, without a doubt, give me a huge advantage when it comes to finishing the update.

The second part of v0.6 will come at the end of April, the beginning of May tops, and I feel like this next update can give a good hint at the release schedule for the near future. This update did take a lot longer to get out than the previous update, and this is my fault + a lot of stuff happening in my life that can secure my future, and now that a big part of that is done, I can focus more on the game, which makes me really happy.

I also feel like, with the time I am giving myself, this update will be written in more detail, which will give it a much deeper story than in the previous updates.

We'll see a new team, and two members we already met, but I would like to show you how they look in their outfits when they are at work.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, they are still quite mysterious, but I still don't want to spoil anything.

And, I will most likely give a mini-update on Thursday or something, just so I can give a much better explanation when all my thoughts are in some kind of order. Yeah, I decided to give a better explanation to patrons, because I feel like I have to explain why they are waiting for this update for so long. And yes, I know, everybody is waiting for the update, but still, there are levels to this shit.

P. S. And while preparing these renders, I feel like I might underplay myself once more, and I think this comes from the fear that I might not be good enough.

Kind regards,

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
have to report a typo error late game when u clear the human traffikers dock base and u rescued the braided girl Charly is labeld in chat window as Helena ,when she kills the guy screaming i kill u girls too at start of the fight dont know if its a error from the mods or maybe a " feature" :cool:

• Star-struck
Reactions: KingoftheJungle009

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
Latest from Patreon.

Hi guys,

How are you doing? Let's talk some talk and walk some walk.

I got myself an RTX 3060 graphic card, and now both rendering quality and speed are so much better. If I feel like denoising is needed, which will be the case for a lot of renders created before the hardware upgrade.
This render is used to test how the new hardware will render the image. I am really happy with how it looks, and it didn't take as much time as it did in the past + the quality is so much better.

Now, let me explain the impact this change had on the update itself. The scene on the college was supposed to be just a quick few renders, which would be like "Nothing special happened.", but with the new GPU, this became a big scene, something I waited to implement for a very long time.

I honestly feel like the past and future aren't even comparable. I wanted to compare what happened in the past, and what will be the future of the game, but honestly, even I said to myself, the past was bad, but not in a general sense, it was bad compared to what we have now.

Now there are two problems with the current situation of development:

• Rendering is faster than my creativity

It's hard to admit, but I'm also very happy about it, but the longest thing in the current process of development is the process of setting everything up in Daz Studio. But I am happy that everything is going so fast that I can do even more stuff, and the speed of rendering will give me a few more hours of sleep on a regular basis hehe.

• With the current speed of development I am afraid of the size of the game I will have in the future.

Seeing everything that I have planned for future updates, and how the size of every render and the frame isn't as small as I would like it to be (because I value quality), I am scared that we are going to start talking about GB when it comes to size and that shit scares me.

But when it comes to changes in the size of the story, well, this will be amazing. Being able to create without any worry, and being able to do it faster than before, will have a huge impact on the game.

There will be more scenes in the future, more fun times with the girls in the future, and the playtime will be longer, but more important stuff is the time between the updates will be shorter.

This will part one of the weekly update, and tomorrow will be part two. There is a lot of stuff to talk about, and I don't want to make either mine or your head spin.

See you tomorrow, and wish you all the best,

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Can't wait for the update. Gotta see if Grandma comes to get revenge against the Grandson she's never known about. Also got to have the quality time with the girls from the team.

R.rje

Sep 23, 2020
Can't wait for the update. Gotta see if Grandma comes to get revenge against the Grandson she's never known about. Also got to have the quality time with the girls from the team.
Exactly I am too waiting for the same thing

Reactions: kcaldw

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
Exactly I am too waiting for the same thing
I felt like giving a new grandma a little space to work, I know that a few times I crumbled some events that could stretch out a little.
It's like, what do you think is more story like, you just meet your aunts that say your grandma wants to kill you, and that they arrived earlier, and she comes tomorrow, or give it a week to have everything set up nicely.
And this will also give me a chance to work with both grandmas at the same time, to give the story some intrigue and contrast.

Archylanyard

Feb 11, 2022
And to let everyone know THE SCENE IS CHANGED/REMOVED. You know about what scene I am talking about.
Enlightene me. I don't remember any scenes that were bad. Unless your talking about the missing scene where you bend your mom over and claim her, yet that missing scene sucks. I'm mean we're like right there so close then the ole, see you next update mindbender. Oh and I'm sure you've been asked this, but I don't feel like scrolling through miles of comments to find it. Eta on next update please.

Edit: lol, it was literally on this same page. So ignore the update eta request.

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
Enlightene me. I don't remember any scenes that were bad. Unless your talking about the missing scene where you bend your mom over and claim her, yet that missing scene sucks. I'm mean we're like right there so close then the ole, see you next update mindbender. Oh and I'm sure you've been asked this, but I don't feel like scrolling through miles of comments to find it. Eta on next update please.

Edit: lol, it was literally on this same page. So ignore the update eta request.
The scene between Britney and her aunt. And just so I make it clear, relationship with both Emma and Susan will start very soon. I made solid base for both of those relationships, and starting from the next update, I will build these two relationships. I will give a lot more detailed information about what's going to happen in the future at the end of the week.

Archylanyard

Feb 11, 2022
The scene between Britney and her aunt. And just so I make it clear, relationship with both Emma and Susan will start very soon. I made solid base for both of those relationships, and starting from the next update, I will build these two relationships. I will give a lot more detailed information about what's going to happen in the future at the end of the week.
Ah, I see. You must have had some complaints about that. I don't understand that as I don't have a problem with interharem relationships. As long as it's the MC's girls going with one another. So I don't see how guys have a prob with that, but each his own I guess. I mean seeing two chicks together is usually a guys fantasy right. Anyway, can't wait to play the next update and thanks for the concise explanation.

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes