2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

Archylanyard

Feb 11, 2022
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 382, in __call__
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'HIGHEST_PROTOCOL'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "_layout/screen_load_save.rpymc", line 35, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 923, in execute
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2235, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3276, in interact
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 4110, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 1090, in event
  File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 726, in event
  File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 1297, in event
  File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 273, in event
  File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 1297, in event
  File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 979, in event
  File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 914, in handle_click
  File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 329, in run
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 382, in __call__
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 415, in save
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 401, in save
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 49, in dump
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'HIGHEST_PROTOCOL'
This is the error I get every time I try to save.
It was not just your game, I was having this prob with many, and apparently I was not the only one. Looked it up on net. A guy on discord solved it. Had to install the newest version of joiplay and the plugins from patrion
And everything is good now. So if anyone else has this prob, there's your solution.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Patreon post;

Weekly update #39

Hey guys,

What's up with you guys?

The interesting stuff is happening when it comes to the development of the game. As you can see from previous posts there is a start of the comeback. Renders dedicated to Patreon and Discord are getting more consistent, and there are two more animations for patrons. As I said in the previous weekly update, the two highest tiers will get bonus animation every week, and I can proudly say that this week's animations killed it. I played with the lighting some more and it definitely showed.
k1.png
• A new mechanic is incoming:

As you know, there are a lot of girls in the game, and sometimes people don't like some characters and don't want them in the scene. Well... I was riding a train to work one day and I got an idea of a great mechanic that actually will allow players to choose which characters they want to see in the scene if the choice is logical to the story.

The distribution of this mechanic before implementation into the game will be like this:

First, it will be given to the highest tier patrons as part of the builds promised in the perks of the tier. Next, depending on the feedback I get from them, I will either give it to the rest of the patrons to check it out or maybe just stick with it. And in all honesty, the rest of the patrons will most likely get to check out the mechanic. But for some bigger mechanics and builds, they will solely belong to the highest tier.
k2.png
I'm sorry for practically promoting different tiers of patrons, but as I said in the last weekly update I'll do my best to give everyone their money's worth. But now let's talk more about the game and some plans for the next update.

Although the next update will focus more on the action and I'll focus more on action scenes so I make them more "actiony" and not so lackluster, the update itself will have three exotic scenes so to speak (I have to watch my language on public posts or it will not be posted by Patreon). One of the girls is Helena. The second girl will be a secret and it will a completely optional, but I have future plans for her so fuck everything, and the third girl will either be Rachel or the winner of the poll here on Patreon.
k3.png

There will be several new characters some will be here for a longer time, so will be here for a short while (a few updates), and some will be here just for this update.

There will be some new male characters who will have some interesting interactions with us.

This is it for now, but I think there will be some smaller updates in the upcoming days.

Thanks for reading and enjoy your day,

Yours truly King of the Jungle

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Patreon post;

The weekly update #40

Hello guys,

How are you today?

Even this one is a little late, but it's not something as special as the game update so I'm not as concerned as I probably should be.

Okay, what has been done throughout this week, I did some stuff regarding fun "time with Helena", but I started working on the beginning of the action scene and this scene will be much bigger than expected, and I feel like it will be more detailed than other action scenes in the game, and we'll see some unexpected character development.

For the next two days, I'll post one poll each day, one regarding a third girl that will have an opportunity to shine under the Afrodita's light, and the second one regarding which of the scenes will be in the v0.6 part 1 and others will be shown in part 2.

What can be expected from the next update? Good action scene, scenes with better lighting, and a lot of bonding between characters.

Something I would like to address on time is that, with a suggestion of a friend, I decided to use slight blur to the background of the renders and make the characters focus of the images as they should be.
knl.png
It looks something like this. It's a common practice in some of the better games in this genre, and I'm really grateful that the said person pushed me to think like this. I think the renders are much better. Of course, there is a render with a QR code that will have the QR code also focused, because it wouldn't make sense to have the QR code blurred.

The reason why I'm addressing this (maybe) again is that the whole update will follow this way of working, and I like how the game is developing and I don't want to surprise everybody with this change.

Yes, collect QR codes, some will have awards, others will not, but all in all, it will be an interesting experience. This week might be even more productive and meaningful, last week I sent my graduation thesis for review to my professor and mentor which removed the burden from my heart and a felt a little more liberated, so I maybe gave myself a little break, in a way of slower work.

Slower work means that I focus more on figuring out the game and renders are not going as fast as possible, that's what I mean by slower work. Just wanted to clarify that, I'm still working hard, and this won't stop any time soon.

I wish you all a great day,

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
wish the ntr tag would be removed, its not even ntr, ntr means a li cheats on u and no girls are cheating on mc here, so many snowflakes who think harem girls playing with eachother is ntr

There are multiple versions of NTR. One is where the LI cheats on you. Another is when you steal a LI from someone else.

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
There are multiple versions of NTR. One is where the LI cheats on you. Another is when you steal a LI from someone else.
yes i know that, thats netori but none of that is going on in here well maybe netori will be part of it but even games with netori dont get tagged with ntr cuz it confuses people thats why some devs slap a netori tag on it

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
wish the ntr tag would be removed, its not even ntr, ntr means a li cheats on u and no girls are cheating on mc here, so many snowflakes who think harem girls playing with eachother is ntr
Are we really going back to this discussion?

The NTR is appropiate because is the closest tag to the situation we have here (a LI having sexual interactions with someone other than the MC)

Its a situation that is a deal breaker for a BIG amount of players, that doesnt have a spexific tag, so NTR is used, since the situation is often liked by people that like NTR, and disliked by people that dislike NTR

So the tag is appropiate, and will be removed when the Dev changes the scene, which it was said its going to do

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Just replace her aunt with a man and ask yourself the same question. Is it not NTR? Why not? Just because there's no dick involved?

Just because it's a woman doesn't make it hot for everyone.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Just replace her aunt with a man and ask yourself the same question. Is it not NTR? Why not? Just because there's no dick involved?

Just because it's a woman doesn't make it hot for everyone.

the double standard is what it is...

and I hate someone brought this topic back up when it have already been discussed and dealt with and the dev already changed it and it will be in the next update.

so in that situation we kissed the girl before dropping her off, at that point SHE IS A LI which falls under ntr since she is having sex with anyone but the mc as soon as we drop her off.. HER AUNT who came out with a strap with her from the bathroom.

even if it was a IMPLECATION it still stands.

All you have to do is switch the aunt with a man and I wonder will his tune change then? But these people think just because it's not a guy, it's not ntr.. but newsflash, ntr has no gender..

and newsflash not everyone is a fan of lesbian.

Last edited:

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022

and I hate someone brought this topic back up when it have already been discussed and dealt with and the dev already changed it and it will be in the next update.

so in that situation we kissed the girl before dropping her off, at that point SHE IS A LI which falls under ntr since she is having sex with anyone but the mc as soon as we drop her off.. HER AUNT who came out with a strap with her from the bathroom.

All you have to do is switch the aunt with a man and I wonder will his tune change then? But these people think just because it's not a guy, it's not ntr.. but newsflash, ntr has no gender..

Nonono, you just don't get it.

Another girl can't get her pregnant, or have a bigger dick than you and everyone will join the harem later anyway so it's ok if she cheats!!!! Plus lesbians are HAWT and if you don't like a bit of girl on girl fun you're probably gay or an incel.

(Yes these are actual arguments i've seen people use :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:)

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
Hope you feel better soon.

I've tested positive for COVID-19. Which means working from home, and relaxing as much as possible. This will give me time and space to work more on the game and some other stuff.

The weekly update and weekly animation will come tomorrow. I feel really weak and I'll probably do both of them in parts like I'll write something tonight and something tomorrow.

• Red Heart
Reactions: KingoftheJungle009

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022

Does anybody know when that update will be? I'm not going to DL till it is updated lol

• Angry
Reactions: PaulPanzer83

ghostch15

Mar 22, 2018
OMG the game is really fun but it REPEATEDLY uses the word "thought" while it should be using "taught" .... when it reads "Angela thought you well, my boy"

Reactions: KingoftheJungle009

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
i really like the game it remind me a lot at this https://f95zone.to/threads/a-new-beginning-ch-1-12-jjsworld.58797/ , or the game where a boxer defends and helps his girls (dont remember the name was really good stuff so far)

and please dont be so hard with the dev when english is not his/her orginal language and no proof reader is willing to help with the text's
when u have complains about text passages help him and write the correct phrases or suggest a better text for the situation

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Patreon post;

Hello guys,

How are you doing? This week was spent fighting COVID and to be honest, I wasn't able to do anything. On the brighter side, today, I got my new results for the COVID test, and I'm negative, which means that everything will return to the same old from tomorrow onwards.

Even though my symptoms weren't serious, the biggest problem is that my body didn't have any energy. A lot of times, I had Daz Studio opened and ready for work, but nothing could get from my mind to my hands, sometimes even I would look at the screen and couldn't picture the scene I would have in front of me, which makes me incapable to work.

Patreon weekly animation will be up tomorrow. As I said, due to COVID, I couldn't work on anything. I know it might sound bad, but I also know that people who support me will understand. I decided that in a week when I need to keep my health in check, I wouldn't do anything crazy.

The next weekly update will be much longer. I'll do my best to do a trailer post in the upcoming week.

I'm sorry you had to read this poor excuse of a weekly update,

Kind regards,

• Angry
Reactions: swampthing
2.90 star(s) 25 Votes