2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
oh so thats why the ntr tag was added, i normally exlude the ntr tag and was wondering why i couldnt find the game anymore, i was pissed thinking ntr actually got added lol
The Dev is in the process of changing that scene so the tag is not needed anymore

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Patreon post;

Hey guys,

How are you? I know this might come a little late, but to be honest, I got today off from work, which meant I relaxed on Sunday (yesterday), and caught up with some sleep.

One thing I would like to quickly address is the slow downsize of Patreon following. It's sad, but that's life, and I have to go through everything to get to the top.

The second thing I would like to mention is the fact that I'm finishing my graduation thesis, and the game development took a backseat for a while, but I hope that everything will be done this week.

Helena.png
Helena will be one of the girls that you'll get the chance to enjoy in the next update, and if you're feeling a little frisky you can enjoy her other hole.

I really love both her character and the model, and I think I'll use it more often, the image above will be in the game, and as you can see the implementation of non-default lighting and blurring the background does wonder to the image.

Working on everything that's going on in my life is taking a toll on me, slowly but surely. I noticed that I slowed down with the production of the game, but I plan to pump everything up to new heights after I'm done with my graduation. I'm not proud of the speed at that I'm doing stuff, but it's better to slow things down a little than to just stop everything at some point.

I plan to finish my graduation soon, and after that, there will be a lot of stuff added for patrons like an exclusive website, and stuff like that. A much better schedule is coming after all that stress comes off my chest.

Yours truly King of the Jungle

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Patreon post;

" Hey guys,

How are you?

Let's start with something less positive so we can finish it on a high note.

Everything is going hard on me and I feel like shit is getting too serious. I worked the weekend from 9 AM to around 11 PM, thank God it was from home, but it still was extremely hard, today was even worse, with some complications at work that had me talking on three phones in two different languages trying to fix some crazy shit. And that was just the last three days. At one moment I felt like I lost myself and that I was walking through days without thinking about what was going on and just waiting for the end of the day so I can go to sleep, bad moments they were. Today I was putting shoes on, ready to go to work, and it clicked in my head. This shit needs to stop, I need to get myself together and push as I did before. 1.png

I'll get in the element and I'll do it fast, I can promise that. The game won't be ready for the end of the year, that's for sure, but when it comes I feel like it will be the best update so far, so it's worth the wait. 2.png

About the progress, there will a surge

For the person who posts these updates on f95zone, thank you for that, this way people can get informed.

Yours truly King of the Jungle "

Last edited:

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
View attachment 2215948

+
Daily render from Discord and Patreon​
There will be some stuff that will be available only on the webpage, like "King's new life" comic book, which will show us some different parts of the story, like some prequel stuff and stuff like that.
I hope these prequels will show us how girls got to the position they are in right now instead of their past 'relationships'.

There's a game which does exactly that. Made side contents which involves LIs fucking someone else. The game is Single again.

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
I hope these prequels will show us how girls got to the position they are in right now instead of their past 'relationships'.

There's a game which does exactly that. Made side contents which involves LIs fucking someone else. The game is Single again.
I don't know about LIs fucking somebody else, I feel like I'll be against it quite hardly. But there will be a number of prequel fucking between MC and some of the girls. There will be a lot to the story.
The current plan is to divide the comic into episodic parts, and there will be also some teaser for another game I have in mind, which will be some fantasy middle-age game, this game is only in the phase of being in my head, but still, everything will be great, I can feel it in my bones.
Edit/P. S. There will be renders from time to time, I will drop some, so be excited about that.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I don't know about LIs fucking somebody else, I feel like I'll be against it quite hardly. But there will be a number of prequel fucking between MC and some of the girls. There will be a lot to the story.
The current plan is to divide the comic into episodic parts, and there will be also some teaser for another game I have in mind, which will be some fantasy middle-age game, this game is only in the phase of being in my head, but still, everything will be great, I can feel it in my bones.
Edit/P. S. There will be renders from time to time, I will drop some, so be excited about that.
Just one piece of advice, avoid the LIs fucking somewhere else.

With the same example that was given to you, a very small portion of the people that play the main game play those prequels BECAUSE they have the LIs fucking someone else

Its one thing that the LIs are not virgins, which is ok and in some cases interesting, but there is no need to show their previous partners and the LI in sexual situations

• Red Heart
Reactions: KingoftheJungle009

Archylanyard

Feb 11, 2022
Can we please get a mod to remove the intrusive db. Can't see shit with the dark ass box in the way. The opacity slider in settings does not work. That's my only complaint. Great game dev. Only played like twenty min into it so far and I can see I'll like it. Strong mc who doesn't fuck around and no push over. Doesn't share his girls, and yes I'm a ntr hater, with a passion, but the strap on thing doesn't bother me, just makes want to bring em into the harem. I won't tolerate any other dicks around though. Matter of fact I hate when they throw the guy friend into the game. Don't want any males around my girls. Anyway, good job so far. Please do something about the textbox though. Don't know why anybody still uses them when you have text outline as a far better option. Good luck and keep up the good work.

damnmalic

May 29, 2021
Sad to see where it went hopefully dev will fix the whole NTR lesbian stuff and remove it completely. If not then that's fine since it's his story although very disappointing.

Reactions: Sokeri

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
Just one piece of advice, avoid the LIs fucking somewhere else.

With the same example that was given to you, a very small portion of the people that play the main game play those prequels BECAUSE they have the LIs fucking someone else

Its one thing that the LIs are not virgins, which is ok and in some cases interesting, but there is no need to show their previous partners and the LI in sexual situations
I thought the same. There won't be any past LIs, maybe just maybe some mention to give a background to some characters, but that's it.

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
Can we please get a mod to remove the intrusive db. Can't see shit with the dark ass box in the way. The opacity slider in settings does not work. That's my only complaint. Great game dev. Only played like twenty min into it so far and I can see I'll like it. Strong mc who doesn't fuck around and no push over. Doesn't share his girls, and yes I'm a ntr hater, with a passion, but the strap on thing doesn't bother me, just makes want to bring em into the harem. I won't tolerate any other dicks around though. Matter of fact I hate when they throw the guy friend into the game. Don't want any males around my girls. Anyway, good job so far. Please do something about the textbox though. Don't know why anybody still uses them when you have text outline as a far better option. Good luck and keep up the good work.
Thanks for the comment. I completely agree with ya. About opacity... I'll remove the textbox, there is an issue if I add the opacity slider. There are comments from v0.4 when I tried adding a slider, how the game doesn't work at all for a lot of people, and the best solution is to just remove the slider.

Reactions: Archylanyard

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
Sad to see where it went hopefully dev will fix the whole NTR lesbian stuff and remove it completely. If not then that's fine since it's his story although very disappointing.
As I said, I will remove it, renders are already done, and the dialogues will change to some degree, I'll remove the sex talk and add something different, something that will push the story further.

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
Put this in the game folder, works for most games. Yeah I prefer this to sliders, gives the text a black outline also so it's very easy to read.

Archylanyard

Feb 11, 2022
Put this in the game folder, works for most games. Yeah I prefer this to sliders, gives the text a black outline also so it's very easy to read.
Thanks for the comment. I completely agree with ya. About opacity... I'll remove the textbox, there is an issue if I add the opacity slider. There are comments from v0.4 when I tried adding a slider, how the game doesn't work at all for a lot of people, and the best solution is to just remove the slider.
Much appreciated, scroll up the comments and you'll see an . Rpy file a guy left for me to try. Haven't yet, fixen to. It may be something you can try to use for future. Thnx for the reply and as I said, love the game but for some reason I can't save. Keep getting an error, don't know if anyone else has this prob. I'll copy the traceback so you can look at it. Not a big deal, only when my phone crashes, have to start over, but I digress. Wish there were more games like this. Tired of the winey cuck ass MC's in other games. If I cld afford it I wld def support you dude. Do you have any other games like this one?

• Red Heart

Archylanyard

Feb 11, 2022
I thought the same. There won't be any past LIs, maybe just maybe some mention to give a background to some characters, but that's it.
Where I can agree with this guy to an extent, I also see previous partners as nonimportant. I, of course wld prefer my girls being virgins, what was in the past doesn't matter. For instance, you can't romance your mom without their obviously having a prior relationship. I understand he doesn't want to see it, but everyone's not that hardcore, so make your game how you want it. But I want be upset if all the LI are virgins, save except the mom of course, and aunts, if you give some cousins to woo as well, lol.

• Red Heart

Archylanyard

Feb 11, 2022
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 382, in __call__
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'HIGHEST_PROTOCOL'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "_layout/screen_load_save.rpymc", line 35, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 923, in execute
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2235, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3276, in interact
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 4110, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 1090, in event
  File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 726, in event
  File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 1297, in event
  File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 273, in event
  File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 1297, in event
  File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 979, in event
  File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 914, in handle_click
  File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 329, in run
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 382, in __call__
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 415, in save
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 401, in save
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 49, in dump
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'HIGHEST_PROTOCOL'
This is the error I get every time I try to save.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Patreon post ;

Weekly update schedule
I'll upload it tomorrow, it's 2 AM, and I was working on my graduation thesis and some renders. So I'll do a weekly update, tomorrow.

For patrons, I hope you like animations, and for everyone (including patrons), I hope you like images of April

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes