2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
- "They're not officially together" Dude, the definition of NTR on the site explicitly says "romantic interest". She doesn't have to be the official girlfriend or wife. As long as it's a romantic interest, even if they've known each other for a day. Even if she's not in the "harem" yet, she IS A ROMANTIC INTEREST. If you want to correct people, you too should read the tag rules.

- "They want all women to be virgins". More of the same. All the women in a game being virgins is just as realistic as all the women in a game being bisexual and all of them being in a relationship with each other.
Anyway, that's not the problem. Obviously we all have different opinions. But, you said it yourself. The problem is not whether they are virgins or not. I love MILFs and they are obviously not virgins. The only thing I would like is that they are not in a sexually active relationship with someone else at the current time of the game. I have no interest in that.

Am I a hypocrite for wanting all the girls in the MC's harem to be faithful to him and not have sex with anyone but the MC, while the MC can freely fuck whoever he wants, without having any penalties?

FUCK YES. I mean, that's what the harem fantasy is all about, right?
There are some games where you can share the girls in your harem. If that's what you want, go ahead.

You have to understand both sides. The player who feels that scene falls under the definition of NTR and the developer who didn't think that scene would upset some people. And I think both the developer and the player understood the different points of view. While the game is not particularly to my liking, I think it's a nice touch for the developer to take note. And while they are within their rights, other developers refuse to even listen to negative opinions which, yeah, sometimes can be very harsh.
Some people just don't get the HAREM KINK...
At the end of the day if we get a choice to have them involve each other or not is the way to go imo.
but it's not my game. If someone is a love interest and she is having sex with a another women it don't matter if it is a man or woman. so people think just because a love interest is sleeping with another woman it's not NTR.. News flash, WRONG. don't matter. At the end of the day don't matter if it's a family thing it shouldn't be happening regardless unless the mc is present or allowed them to fool around without him. otherwise imo it's cheating. So yea us harem fans are selfish, that's the kink. IT'S OUR HAREM LOL. No one should be fucking no one if the mc is present or if the mc allowed them to fuck around without him. even them indicating they sleep around and you not seeing it is still NTR.
Don't matter if the mc knew brittney for 2 mins or didn't know her from a hole in the damn wall, if she is a love interest it still falls under NTR RULES which makes it NTR. I am happy the dev is taking this complaints in consideration. He can only listen and change or do nothing. At the end of the day he can do what he want but if he want to keep harem fans i don't think having love interest fucking without the mc or any other form NTR type shit is the way to go.

the aunt coming out with a damn strap on is not a good taste it obviously would leave a bad taste to harem fans and non ntr fans regardless.
But whatever it is what it is.

I will hold off the game, it's not that BIG of a deal to me but just don't like where harem games turn into a bunch of lesbian shit where all the girls fucking without the mc. I don't mind lesbian action between harem girls my only issues when it comes to this is when the mc isn't present. That's all for me personally and at the end it's just my opinion.

Last edited:

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
Nice game. 1 suggestion:

There are so many female characters, so from time to time I was kinda confused - who's who. What about making an icon on a desktop that would open some sort of dossier, that will be filled up as the story go.

Reactions: KingoftheJungle009

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Some people just don't get the HAREM KINK...
At the end of the day if we get a choice to have them involve each other or not is the way to go imo.
but it's not my game. If someone is a love interest and she is having sex with a another women it don't matter if it is a man or woman. so people think just because a love interest is sleeping with another woman it's not NTR.. News flash, WRONG. don't matter. At the end of the day don't matter if it's a family thing it shouldn't be happening regardless unless the mc is present or allowed them to fool around without him. otherwise imo it's cheating. So yea us harem fans are selfish, that's the kink. IT'S OUR HAREM LOL. No one should be fucking no one if the mc is present or if the mc allowed them to fuck around without him. even them indicating they sleep around and you not seeing it is still NTR.
Don't matter if the mc knew brittney for 2 mins or didn't know her from a hole in the damn wall, if she is a love interest it still falls under NTR RULES which makes it NTR. I am happy the dev is taking this complaints in consideration. He can only listen and change or do nothing. At the end of the day he can do what he want but if he want to keep harem fans i don't think having love interest fucking without the mc or any other form NTR type shit is the way to go.

the aunt coming out with a damn strap on is not a good taste it obviously would leave a bad taste to harem fans and non ntr fans regardless.
But whatever it is what it is.

I will hold off the game, it's not that BIG of a deal to me but just don't like where harem games turn into a bunch of lesbian shit where all the girls fucking without the mc. I don't mind lesbian action between harem girls my only issues when it comes to this is when the mc isn't present. That's all for me personally and at the end it's just my opinion.
That's the problem with new Dev's nowadays. They think it's necessary to make girls Bisexuals to make sense to have a Harem. If girls are fucking around it's not Harem anymore, it's a poly relationship.

I love what monkeyposter did in his game Thirsty for my guest. He even lets us choose if you want two girls to kiss or not.

Also, before the first sex scene of the game girl says that she hasn't had sex in a long time. I was like "why are you telling me this? How is this relevant to me? Do you WANT me to thank you for not having SEX for a long time?"

I dropped Luke's way because of forced lesbianism but also because the MC is a closet cuck who asks every girl how many men they slept with.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
That's the problem with new Dev's nowadays. They think it's necessary to make girls Bisexuals to make sense to have a Harem. If girls are fucking around it's not Harem anymore, it's a poly relationship.

I love what monkeyposter did in his game Thirsty for my guest. He even lets us choose if you want two girls to kiss or not.

Also, before the first sex scene of the game girls says that she hasn't had sex in a long time. I was like "why are you telling me this? How is this relevant to me? Do you WANT me to thank you for not having SEX for a long time?"

I dropped Luke's way because of forced lesbianism but also because the MC is a closet cuck who asks every girl how many men they slept with.
Luke way is one of the worst "HAREM" game on this site.

I couldn't do it especially with the dominant love interest just fucking women like it's no tommorrow. Not only that you got lying and girls already in relationships before joining the "HAREM" or the girls sleeping together without the mc or then being in relationships in the harem with another harem girl and hiding it...

those are POLY open relationships that don't deserve the HAREM tag. The icying on the cake was with the mom of the mc fucking some stripper or whatever she was on cam and we forced to watch it even tho we didn't want her to. the mom over here saying "IT'S TO HELP US SON, STOP BE SELFISH" like df? how you fucking another woman suppose to help us? Shit like that is RED PLAG. Now back to this game. I just wish most of these harem games stop forcing lesbian in it.
Luke is a true cuck. Instead of us having a say in what goes on in the harem he just there for the ride.

GOOD harem games like Grandmas House, MyDorm, And like you said thirsty for my guest gives u options with you want the girls to fuck eachother or be sexual involved if you let them. That's how it should be. It shouldn't be no harem girls fucking eachother behind the mc's BACK PERIOD.

People might think lesbian shit in harem games aren't a big deal and it wasn't before but people are sick and tired of every girl magicially turning bi or a bunch of lesbian filled shit being in HAREM games.

if it's gonna be like that devs need to start saying it before harem players like myself play it.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Luke way is one of the worst "HAREM" game on this site.

I couldn't do it especially with the dominant love interest just fucking women like it's no tommorrow. Not only that you got lying and girls already in relationships before joining the "HAREM" or the girls sleeping together without the mc or then being in relationships in the harem with another harem girl and hiding it...

those are POLY open relationships that don't deserve the HAREM tag. The icying on the cake was with the mom of the mc fucking some stripper or whatever she was on cam and we forced to watch it even tho we didn't want her to. the mom over here saying "IT'S TO HELP US SON, STOP BE SELFISH" like df? how you fucking another woman suppose to help us? Shit like that is RED PLAG. Now back to this game. I just wish most of these harem games stop forcing lesbian in it.
Luke is a true cuck. Instead of us having a say in what goes on in the harem he just there for the ride.

GOOD harem games like Grandmas House, MyDorm, And like you said thirsty for my guest gives u options with you want the girls to fuck eachother or be sexual involved if you let them. That's how it should be. It shouldn't be no harem girls fucking eachother behind the mc's BACK PERIOD.

People might think lesbian shit in harem games aren't a big deal and it wasn't before but people are sick and tired of every girl magicially turning bi or a bunch of lesbian filled shit being in HAREM games.

if it's gonna be like that devs need to start saying it before harem players like myself play it.
As to add to this I wanna say I am NOT here to shit on the dev, I am even gonna give this game another run IF he does decides to change the lesbian ntr type content with the aunt etc. Hell I even appreciate that he acknowledges that he tried something and it gotten some bad feeback and he is even listening to us over here. So to the dev I appreciate that. Some people might think it's not a huge deal but if you been playing these so called "HAREM" games nowadays it's filled with a bunch of lesbian cuck type shit where girls are in relationships with each other in the "Harem," Where lesbians but will only join the "Harem" if she gets to be with one of the girls in your "HAREM" she has a crush on which will lead to you feeling like a 3rd wheel in your own damn harem. Trust me I played one harem game that did that but I am not gonna air it out here lol. Also "HAREM" girls sleeping around with harem girls without the mc being present is to casually nowadays in harem games. People just tired of lesbian content getting forced in harems. Make it a option and it would solve it. LIke I said I gave GREAT examples to harem games that gives you options if your girls sleep with present, or not. Grandma's House, MyDorm, Thirsty For My Guest, Limitless. Detective Necro, etc. Good harem games that HIGLY favors the harem kink with optional lesbian. All the attention is always revolved around the mc how it suppose to be.

but yea this is just a add on to my last reply just so the dev can see why some people like me was upset with the lesbian ntr.
have a good day.

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
As to add to this I wanna say I am NOT here to shit on the dev, I am even gonna give this game another run IF he does decides to change the lesbian ntr type content with the aunt etc. Hell I even appreciate that he acknowledges that he tried something and it gotten some bad feeback and he is even listening to us over here. So to the dev I appreciate that. Some people might think it's not a huge deal but if you been playing these so called "HAREM" games nowadays it's filled with a bunch of lesbian cuck type shit where girls are in relationships with each other in the "Harem," Where lesbians but will only join the "Harem" if she gets to be with one of the girls in your "HAREM" she has a crush on which will lead to you feeling like a 3rd wheel in your own damn harem. Trust me I played one harem game that did that but I am not gonna air it out here lol. Also "HAREM" girls sleeping around with harem girls without the mc being present is to casually nowadays in harem games. People just tired of lesbian content getting forced in harems. Make it a option and it would solve it. LIke I said I gave GREAT examples to harem games that gives you options if your girls sleep with present, or not. Grandma's House, MyDorm, Thirsty For My Guest, Limitless. Detective Necro, etc. Good harem games that HIGLY favors the harem kink with optional lesbian. All the attention is always revolved around the mc how it suppose to be.

but yea this is just a add on to my last reply just so the dev can see why some people like me was upset with the lesbian ntr.
have a good day.
I don't remember if I said this already, but the reason why I wanted to add lesbians into the game was that I needed a tool to further the relationship between Susan, Emma, and Agnes with MC. It's not easy to make such a drastic change in the relationship between characters like these and not get feedback on how it's going to fast, and I should slow it down. I wanted to have something that would make family relationships more normal for the characters in the game, but it failed.

• Angry
Reactions: Sokeri and sn3p

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
I don't remember if I said this already, but the reason why I wanted to add lesbians into the game was that I needed a tool to further the relationship between Susan, Emma, and Agnes with MC. It's not easy to make such a drastic change in the relationship between characters like these and not get feedback on how it's going to fast, and I should slow it down. I wanted to have something that would make family relationships more normal for the characters in the game, but it failed.
it's ok man. you live and learn.
that's the important part.
it is always ways to furthur without the lesbian involvment but i see your heart was in the right place.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Yeah, the thought process isnt bad, but the problem is that the way you tried to do it touched a very controversial subject, which isnt really the best way.

And i think that if the only scene was the kiss, without the strap on, it may have passed (now its too late, i think you should remove both scenes now to be safe)

I also think your Patreons didnt help you to fix the issue on time. Sometimes having Patreons being too "loyal" to the point where they dont want to say anything negative is a problem.

I know its more work to you, but i really think you should fix it. That tag, which is correct now, will hurt your game's exposition to new players

Last edited:

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Yeah, the thought process isnt bad, but the problem is that the way you tried to do it touched a very controversial subject, which isnt really the best way.

And i think that if the only scene was the kiss, without the strap on, it may have passed (now its too late, i think you should remove both scenes now to be safe)

I also think your Patreons didnt help you to fix the issue on time. Sometimes having Patreons being too "loyal" to the point where they dont want to say anything negative is a problem.

I know its more work to you, but i really think you should fix it. That tag, which is correct now, will hurt your game's exposition to new players
100% This.

i will say until it get removed I personally not gonna return.
and like I said it's not to spite the dev here but it's just not for me at this point. and I agree the NTR tag
just gonna drive people away so like i said it's his game and he can only listen to the feedback and change the lesbian ntr and how they talk to the mc girls or not. Also I recommend adding more love instead. the game kinda feels like a fuck fest instead of a harem as well. And I agree with one comment that said the mc just collecting the girls like pokemon lol. need some love BRUDDA instead of "FUCK ME" vibe. So yea i also think you should slow it down. let the girls get railed into the mc instead of downright dropping to his knees.

I also agree a kiss would have been fine without the strap on and them just hinting they fuck eachother. Hell I recommend if they didn't fuck eachother but yea not my game. hell I would have loved to not know at all. But like everyone here I can only give honest feedback.

Also I am very blunt with my feedback so don't take it as disrespect. But I guess until the next update we will see if the dev make changes or not but yea the big NTR tag gonna hinder your game and the lesbian ntr in it. And yes sadly alot of harems nowadays lean heavy on turning every girl bi and lesbian.. it's not needed to tell a story. The girls can love each other without. hell someone effection in kissing is even passable for me but them downright fucking eachother WITHOUT mc and other is just tiring now. Like I said you can even keep the lebian ntr in the game but I will say make it OPTIONAL...
but I recommend scrapping it. New harem players that will want to try the game and see NTR just gonna hit *ignore* i PROMISE you that.

but yea this the last thing I am gonna say till the update.

Last edited:

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
I agree with you, but a lot of anti-ntr nuts were arguing for pages on here that it was.
oh so thats why the ntr tag was added, i normally exlude the ntr tag and was wondering why i couldnt find the game anymore, i was pissed thinking ntr actually got added lol

Reactions: bclz

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
if they aint even in the harem yet then thats not even ntr, i only hate other guys getting with my girls, if i ever seen anything like that then i would quit
Then you wont have any issues.

Its about Brittany's aunt using a strap on with Britanny (you see a kiss between them before and the aftermath with the aunt having the strap on, but not the scene itself)

If that is not an issue for you, ignore the tag

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes