2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Here are the results:
View attachment 2118209
I'll fix the scene and remove the NTR tag from the game and that's that.
Thanks for the warm words.
Thanks, that gives us a lot of context and now we can undestand why nothing was done about that scene from the previous patch to this one.

Your patreons seem to be big supporters, which cometimes is bad, specially when you need them to provide perspectives different to yours.

Anyway, keep up with the great work

Reactions: KingoftheJungle009

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
And my main point that it's not the scene, but just the implication of the scene.
Yes and no.

Honestly, i dont want to be repetitive but i think the big issue was the strap on, which is also the difference between all the games that were named previously and yours.

For example, if all we had was the kiss between Britanny and his aunt, and then both leaving to the bedroom, without the strap on scene after, i think you would have gotten almost no backlash (or very little one) and that would probably have been enough for your purposes of using it as a bridge

I can talk only in my case, the kiss and them going to bed didnt bother me, the strap on bothered me a bit (but i said fuck it, its just one scene in an otherwise great game).

Anyway, lets put this behind, the actual current patch is great, so good job on that

J'Daremo

Jul 2, 2020
damn, guys. Just let it go already. King had a valid reason for making the scene, and it was a good one in my opinion.
Plus, the guys that are actually giving money to King to help make this game voted in favour of the scene. We who get the game for free are just along for the ride.
Stop picking nits, and take the scene for what it was intended. Be nice to King, he's trying his best. I've seen too many devs drop their game because of crap like this and I don't want the same to happen here. So, if you don't like what he is doing, then fuck off already and move on to the next game. In the end, it's his game and not ours and the only people he really has to consider are the ones actually giving him money to help him.

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
Is this game has a hidden bitcoin miner or something? it heats up my system more than any of the AAA titles ever did.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Is this game has a hidden bitcoin miner or something? it heats up my system more than any of the AAA titles ever did.
No, there's a memory and CPU leak that is being worked on by the dev. Expect news soon.

Just read back a couple pages and you'll find all the details.

Peace :)

Reactions: Guz007

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
It has a memory leak issue that puts a heavy load on the CPU. I'd wait for the bugfix/next version before playing.

If you don't want to wait for the dev's fix, I've attached a fixed script that you can just drop in the game folder. It's not compatible with the walkthrough mod though. I'm not sure if that's even necessary because I believe the dev has started implementing an in-game walkthrough.
I see what you did there, and I hope this will fix the game, I did exactly the same thing as you did, but for all the scripts, it's quite logical, I thought it wouldn't be necessary to do it for every image, but that's okay.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
I see what you did there, and I hope this will fix the game, I did exactly the same thing as you did, but for all the scripts, it's quite logical, I thought it wouldn't be necessary to do it for every image, but that's okay.
It's not absolutely necessary for every image, but it will lead to lag quickly if you don't clear that layer often, especially on animations, which I recommend you use scene for every animation. I only replaced scene for show up until I noticed you started hiding the images properly.

There's really no reason to ever use show/hide unless you are showing multiple things at once. If all you're doing it replacing one image for another image, using scene is just way more efficient.

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
It's not absolutely necessary for every image, but it will lead to lag quickly if you don't clear that layer often, especially on animations, which I recommend you use scene for every animation. I only replaced scene for show up until I noticed you started hiding the images properly.
I put "scene" for everything, better safe than sorry.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
ok, I played it and I think theres too many characters and the MC is fucking like a whore.
I mean, again with this "only girls games" its just silly. in the real world we have most dudes that are criminals/agents.
a mix of both gender would have been better. also, theres so many girls that its hard to focus.
meaning I dont care anymore, theres no point romancing, just fucking around. quite boring after a while.
the first girl, both "loved" each other, but the result was just fucking like two whores. so I lost interest in her as well.

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
ok, I played it and I think theres too many characters and the MC is fucking like a whore.
I mean, again with this "only girls games" its just silly. in the real world we have most dudes that are criminals/agents.
a mix of both gender would have been better. also, theres so many girls that its hard to focus.
meaning I dont care anymore, theres no point romancing, just fucking around. quite boring after a while.
the first girl, both "loved" each other, but the result was just fucking like two whores. so I lost interest in her as well.
I'll try not to repeat myself for God knows which time, but this game isn't supposed to be realistic. This is not the only game that has a female-only cast (so to speak), and why do you say no to too much sex in AVN, I really don't know. Romancing isn't something you can see in one update, otherwise this comment section would be filled with comments about how I'm going to fast with the story.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Clearly, you have specific needs or tastes, that you clearly want to experience. Nothing wrong with that. You can "judge" the content of any VN or game with your own parameters and biases, again, nothing wrong with that. You are vocal about your tastes and opinions, sure... No problem.

Will you be surprised if most if not all of the users/players of this VN, you know, people that like this proposal, will disagree with your comment? That they will devalue your opinion? I hope you won't be surprised with that.

In my opinion you could maybe have phrased your comment a bit better. Maybe not be so dismissive of the work of the Dev, even if it doesn't reach your high standards of quality. Your comment as it is written comes across as a bit rude, a bit bratty.

In the end, I feel that even if you had the right to type that, maybe you shouldn't have, not like this. Your comment stays with you.

Peace :cautious:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
not sure why u need to analyse why I write like I do.
if u have a different opinion of the game, go ahead.
if u don't agree, don't. nobody is forcing u to. also if u love this game, good for u.
but that doesn't mean I need to love it.
this is first time I tried this game and it was just bad.
I felt that "ok, this can be good" and in the next scene, "no, this is crap".
if u read the reviews, some explain it well.
so, I don't care if for you the importance is to fuck all the female character.
if how big the MC cock is, how strong and perfect the MC is.
because Im not you. of course its subjective. as its subjective for u as well.
for me the story is important. the character development is important
if the MC is just a dumb motherfucker, well I will treat him like one.
yes for me its important that theses chemistry, theres attraction and drama between the MC and the girl.
here its just a whore fucking. not that interesting. but sure. if u like that good for u. u found your game.
be happy. but Im not. and why do I need to explain that?
I wrote my opinion thats it. its not a general-opinion that everybody need to agree with.
but Im sure theres people that will agree with me as there people that don't.

• Angry
Reactions: MangoMeta

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
not sure why u need to analyse why I write like I do.
if u have a different opinion of the game, go ahead.
if u don't agree, don't. nobody is forcing u to. also if u love this game, good for u.
but that doesn't mean I need to love it.
this is first time I tried this game and it was just bad.
I felt that "ok, this can be good" and in the next scene, "no, this is crap".
if u read the reviews, some explain it well.
so, I don't care if for you the importance is to fuck all the female character.
if how big the MC cock is, how strong and perfect the MC is.
because Im not you. of course its subjective. as its subjective for u as well.
for me the story is important. the character development is important
if the MC is just a dumb motherfucker, well I will treat him like one.
yes for me its important that theses chemistry, theres attraction and drama between the MC and the girl.
here its just a whore fucking. not that interesting. but sure. if u like that good for u. u found your game.
be happy. but Im not. and why do I need to explain that?
I wrote my opinion thats it. its not a general-opinion that everybody need to agree with.
but Im sure theres people that will agree with me as there people that don't.
Not to belittle you, but it's pretty obvious what this game is just from the title and information on the OP. You obviously prefer slowburn-type games where it's story first, adult game second, but this is very obviously a 'fuck 'em all' game at first glance. So why play? Why then come here to rant about it not being what you like? What's the point other than to discourage other people from playing the game?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
why?
tell me, how many games in here u dont see someone asking questions. that ask why is that, will it be that, can u add that, can u remove that etc.

I shared my opinion on the game, and u need to defend it. why?
because u love it? go ahead and rant how much u love the game. I dont care and mind.
but in the same time u should accept that not everybody likes it.
the dev can not expect that all users will only love the game and praise it.

how the fuck do I know how the game will be? I need to play it.
also I try to avoid reading too much before I play, because I dont want spoilers.

so tiresome people that want to control it all. u like something and u expect everyone else to be the same.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
why?
tell me, how many games in here u dont see someone asking questions. that ask why is that, will it be that, can u add that, can u remove that etc.

I shared my opinion on the game, and u need to defend it. why?
because u love it? go ahead and rant how much u love the game. I dont care and mind.
but in the same time u should accept that not everybody likes it.
the dev can not expect that all users will only love the game and praise it.

how the fuck do I know how the game will be? I need to play it.
also I try to avoid reading too much before I play, because I dont want spoilers.

so tiresome people that want to control it all. u like something and u expect everyone else to be the same.
:WeSmart:That's quite the wild jumping to conclusions you're making here, my friend. Notice how I didn't say a single thing in defense of the game. I am, however, free to call you out for being a prick for coming here, taking a dump on someone's game, and expecting everyone to just be cool with it. What have you created? I'd like to see it so I can come and take a dump on your work. Criticism is one thing, but if you aren't nice about it, don't get upset when people start calling you out for being a dick.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
sorry to disappoint u, but I have been around many years and people are taking a dump when they want, no matter if I like it or not. and thats their right. but also the rights to argue if they wish.
but what u are doing is pointless. focus on the game instead of me. or maybe u love me? u don't have anything else to do but argue with me because I dont love this crap game? sorry, I dont want to be your friend, go find someone else that are identical as u.

also, thats how I am and I will not change because u tell me. u are a nobody. why should I listen to u?

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
sorry to disappoint u, but I have been around many years and people are taking a dump when they want, no matter if I like it or not. and thats their right. but also the rights to argue if they wish.
but what u are doing is pointless. focus on the game instead of me. or maybe u love me? u don't have anything else to do but argue with me because I dont love this crap game? sorry, I dont want to be your friend, go find someone else that are identical as u.

also, thats how I am and I will not change because u tell me. u are a nobody. why should I listen to u?
You came to a harem game named 'king's new life' and bitched about the MC being a manwhore. How stupid can you be? I was being sarcastic when calling you my friend. I can feel my brain cells dying just trying to read the dumb shit you type and the conclusions you jump to.

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes