2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
From past experiences, as long as you dont show or mention her having sex with his husband (or the previous/aftermatch of it), you should be safe.
I have to treat everything careful, or else my game will be the first one with a rating less than 1-star Hahahaha

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Can I create a married wife character? Or is that a no-no?
You already did it with Nancy, the MILF from the bar after the serum.

Is this another?

TBH I would prefer not, but, if it makes sense to the story, I'd say, go ahead. I'm not one that believes that the MC is the only male in the universe having sex. I dislike cheating content, that's why I prefer to play Harem games. Wether the cheating is done by the MC or to him, I know it happens, IRL and is quite common, none of that means that I want to play it.

Anyway, if you feel that it is necessary for your story, I'd say to make it. I am aware that making it optional creates problems that are probably unnecessary, so, make it count, make it have a reason to.

In the end, don't let yourself be backseat driven in YOUR story. That you can give some leeway to your Patrons, makes sense, but have non-paying players, like me (sorry), dictate your content is NOT ok.

If I can be blunt, I like your game. There's a crapton of details to fix, it is to be expected, don't sweat it too much. But, the story is decent, the characters are nice. Dialogues and the writing needs work, but are good enough to be appreciated. The graphical part is probably a consequence of your hardware and experience, time will help with that. Stay proud of what you done so far, I am absolutely sure that those down rating your game NEVER even tried to do one, or, are trying to punish you for not giving them their preferred content.

I reiterate my offer to help with the proof reading.

Hang in there mate.

Peace :)

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Can I create a married wife character? Or is that a no-no?
Yes, that would be good as long as you dont show or implies any sex scenes with her husband. It should be only focused on how MC will claim her and cuck her husband.

And for the backlash of NTR, if it's possible, the one who did the strap on, make her as a "feminine" love interest and let MC fuck her in a "be a man" way in the next update or very soon. That would make us feel some damage control of that character.

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
Yes, that would be good as long as you dont show or implies any sex scenes with her husband. It should be only focused on how MC will claim her and cuck her husband.

And for the backlash of NTR, if it's possible, the one who did the strap on, make her as a "feminine" love interest and let MC fuck her in a "be a man" way in the next update or very soon. That would make us feel some damage control of that character.
Thanks for the suggestion, and I think it would be a very good idea, but I'll take a different path because the backlash brought some serious consequences.
She will be very feminine, but the scene is re-rendered, and I'll rewrite it. It seems like there is no saving it, so I'll just replace it.
But like I said, I respected everybody here, and after I show that I'm willing to go beyond a lot of stuff, it will be time for the people here to show their respect toward me.

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
In order for MC to have a legal heir, he will need at least 1 wife.

The only way I can see a married character being a nono is if MC is cucking the husband but the wife still has sex with said husband and doesn't leave him.
I meant other people's wifes. You know she's his wife, dangerous zone, at least for me.

Reactions: J'Daremo

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Thanks for the suggestion, and I think it would be a very good idea, but I'll take a different path because the backlash brought some serious consequences.
She will be very feminine, but the scene is re-rendered, and I'll rewrite it. It seems like there is no saving it, so I'll just replace it.
But like I said, I respected everybody here, and after I show that I'm willing to go beyond a lot of stuff, it will be time for the people here to show their respect toward me.
Can i ask you what the result of the poll in your Patreon from July about the controversial scene was? Just being curious

BTW, i never look at the review score before trying a game, i dont know about the rest.

I do look at the tags (the ntr tag now is quite possibly hurting the game more than the reviews) and i dearch the thread ofr a few key words that i try to avoid (NTR, sandbox, etc)

So again, dont think a couple bad reviews will kill your game. A Dev that isnt afraid to get feedback from the community to me is more valuable than some random reviews

Last edited:

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
If you do the stuff that would make people appreciate you, they will appreciate it no matter what happened already. All the best.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Well, I can only speak for myself, the scene with Britney's Aunt is completely OK to me. Not only nothing but a kiss happened between them, but, it was obvious that it was a common occurrence in the family, not only with the Aunt, but with the Mother too, so, whether it is shown or not, we still know it happens. TBH, I felt cheated of a scene I would very much appreciate, it is indeed the type of content I like the most. Never even occurred to me to consider it NTR when they weren't even involved (still aren't), there's interest on all parts, yes, but, nothing started. Britney is completely free to do as she pleases, and it pleases her to have sex with her mother and aunt... who knows who else...

To me, this backlash isn't caused by people that dislike NTR, but by those that truly only want it and since the VN had a really strong stance against it, they found a tiny loophole to try and force the issue. The TAG was applied, they feel like they won. Next, it will begin the 2nd part of the assault, with them complaining why the game has a NTR tag and no NTR content, demanding to be satisfied.

This VN was caught in the NTR wars. It's unfortunate. Maybe by fixing that one image it will ease things up. Hoping for the best.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Well, I can only speak for myself, the scene with Britney's Aunt is completely OK to me. Not only nothing but a kiss happened between them, but, it was obvious that it was a common occurrence in the family, not only with the Aunt, but with the Mother too, so, whether it is shown or not, we still know it happens. TBH, I felt cheated of a scene I would very much appreciate, it is indeed the type of content I like the most. Never even occurred to me to consider it NTR when they weren't even involved (still aren't), there's interest on all parts, yes, but, nothing started. Britney is completely free to do as she pleases, and it pleases her to have sex with her mother and aunt... who knows who else...

To me, this backlash isn't caused by people that dislike NTR, but by those that truly only want it and since the VN had a really strong stance against it, they found a tiny loophole to try and force the issue. The TAG was applied, they feel like they won. Next, it will begin the 2nd part of the assault, with them complaining why the game has a NTR tag and no NTR content, demanding to be satisfied.

This VN was caught in the NTR wars. It's unfortunate. Maybe by fixing that one image it will ease things up. Hoping for the best.

It wasnt just a kiss. The aunt had a strap on when she was talking with her sister after she went to the bedroom with Britanny. The kiss scene wasnt the problem, it was the implication and specially the strap on scene.

I agree the problem scalated a lot, but it is legitimate that some peolpe can consider it NTR (in my case, i dont have a problem with female LI playing between each other, but i do have an issue with the strap on being used).

Fixing a couple of scenes would solve it, but sadly part of the damage will remain. The game is still great even with that scene IMHO

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
really so much fuss over THAT scene????
guys you are weird.
i can really see that his game has other bigger problems than this small scene.
sure,sure it can be called whatever but seriously don´t make a fuss over something so little.
the MC and Brittney are not even officially a thing,and if i remember correctly they know each other for what a day at that point???
and they have not done anything yet together so give the dev a break.
should every girl live like a nun and be a Virgin just because the MC of a harem game is interestet in her???????
*scoffs* if so you are fucking hypocrites if you ask me if a girl is sexually active outside of a "harem" then it is NTR even when the girl is not even in the "Harem" yet and they are not together officially at that point and the "Harem" master is only "Interestet" in her.......

men can do what they want but god forbit if a Woman does it....... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
it is his game and he should not listen to the nagging so much it is his story to tell.
i don´t like some elements of the story either,but that is something that happens you can´t make everybody happy.
a ton of other devs get the same nagging over some scenes and they simply ignore it and nothing happens after that.

so stop complaning and be happy the dev even listens to users here to fix the game issues,because that happens not often.

Last edited:

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
guys you are weird.
sure,sure it can be called whatever but seriously don´t make a fuss over something so little.
the MC and Brittney are not even officially a thing,and if i remember correctly they know each other for what a day at that point???
should every girl live like a nun and be a Virgin just because the MC of a harem game is interestet in her???????
*scoffs* if so you are fucking hypocrites if you ask me if a girl is sexually active outside of a "harem" then it is NTR even when the girl is not even in the "Harem" yet and they are not together officially at that point and the "Harem" master is only "Interestet" in her.......

men can do what they want but god forbit if a Woman does it....... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
it is his game and he should not listen to the nagging so much it is his story to tell.
i don´t like some elements of the story either,but that is something that happens you can´t make everybody happy.
a ton of other devs get the same nagging over some scenes and they simply ignore it and nothing happens after that.

so stop complaning and be happy the dev even listens to users here to fix the game issues,because that happens not often.
According to this sites rules and definition it is ntr. Unless she is not a love interest. Besides the dev. said it will be harem based around the mc. So yes the players thought the "sun" will revolve around the mc. I'm more curious about the meaning of it. The dev. said it served a purpose. What was that purpose?

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
guys you are weird.

- "They're not officially together" Dude, the definition of NTR on the site explicitly says "romantic interest". She doesn't have to be the official girlfriend or wife. As long as it's a romantic interest, even if they've known each other for a day. Even if she's not in the "harem" yet, she IS A ROMANTIC INTEREST. If you want to correct people, you too should read the tag rules.

- "They want all women to be virgins". More of the same. All the women in a game being virgins is just as realistic as all the women in a game being bisexual and all of them being in a relationship with each other.
Anyway, that's not the problem. Obviously we all have different opinions. But, you said it yourself. The problem is not whether they are virgins or not. I love MILFs and they are obviously not virgins. The only thing I would like is that they are not in a sexually active relationship with someone else at the current time of the game. I have no interest in that.

Am I a hypocrite for wanting all the girls in the MC's harem to be faithful to him and not have sex with anyone but the MC, while the MC can freely fuck whoever he wants, without having any penalties?

FUCK YES. I mean, that's what the harem fantasy is all about, right?
There are some games where you can share the girls in your harem. If that's what you want, go ahead.

You have to understand both sides. The player who feels that scene falls under the definition of NTR and the developer who didn't think that scene would upset some people. And I think both the developer and the player understood the different points of view. While the game is not particularly to my liking, I think it's a nice touch for the developer to take note. And while they are within their rights, other developers refuse to even listen to negative opinions which, yeah, sometimes can be very harsh.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
I swear to god the fact that so many morons clamor behind the sites incorrect definition of ntr and scream it at every single thing that triggers their delicate sensibilities is a sight to behold. Game has even gotten a review bomb over someone because they got triggered over content (which should be removed after mods take a look at it). Hell that dude even went to the raiding thread to say this game was going to be abandoned soon and other shit so people don't support this.

At the end of the day dev these are the types of people you are dealing with, you will either walk on eggshells the entire time you make your game and one small step that these types of people won't like and they try to harass you and get your game to fail OR you can just make the game you want to make regardless of content you want to include and focus on building an audience that respects you and the content don't let people push you around here.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
It wasnt just a kiss. The aunt had a strap on when she was talking with her sister after she went to the bedroom with Britanny. The kiss scene wasnt the problem, it was the implication and specially the strap on scene.

I agree the problem scalated a lot, but it is legitimate that some peolpe can consider it NTR (in my case, i dont have a problem with female LI playing between each other, but i do have an issue with the strap on being used).

Fixing a couple of scenes would solve it, but sadly part of the damage will remain. The game is still great even with that scene IMHO
I think I was not clear and caused a misunderstanding...

When I mentioned the kiss, is the kiss in the car between MC and Britney.

I am well aware of what happened between the girls, and that is the scene that I preferred to see instead or besides the mother phone call. The strap on is irrelevant to me. That, or any other phallic toy, it doesn't matter to me. I'm really not disturbed by any of that, it is a means to an end.

I can understand that it can disturb people more sensitized to the cheating/sharing content than I, so, the whole scene can be scrapped since it really doesn't add anything particularly important to the story, it really matters very little if the three of them have sex with each other or not, or how those sex scenes develop. It was just a bit of harmless flavor. One that I particularly like but isn't relevant at all.

Anne, the Hairdresser and Aurora also professed some inclinations to lesbian sex (I hope it will happen, preferably sooner rather than later), Mia and Olivia are also on board for that, so...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About the NTR:

Bloody hell. Whenever that acronym enters a thread, all we can see is polarization. Some want to impose their views, either for or against, but, with such fervor that you'd think that their whole life revolves around that theme. It's fucking exhausting.

If it is NTR or not, fuck it... I don't care, there was a vital component that made all the difference to me, it wasn't forced, it wasn't in front of the MC and there was no other male involved, toys aren't males. TO ME. Leave me out of your extremist views, out of your definitions, parameters or whatever... You are perfectly within your rights to disagree with me.

The scene was quite sexy, made me wish it had been rendered fully. I respect the decision to not have it, and I respect the decision to scrap it completely, even if it is against my preferred type of content, I understand the Dev decision and his need for some peace and quiet.

This was some maquiavelic attack by someone that simply can't comprehend that female pleasure doesn't require males and that there are more dimensions to human sexuality than those that they were brainwashed to accept. Yet, something as tame and irrelevant as a pink strap on is causing such a ruckus and deliberate damage to someone that is creating something for our pleasure.

Trying very hard to keep calm and collected...

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes