2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
*laugh* well look at the Facepalm brigade how cute :)
i can clearly see it from the Female side because i am one of them, and from my point of view it is Hypocrite and it always will be to think Girls have to behave like nuns and Men can behave like the Stud they think they are and everything has to stand still in their present^^

what is the harm in some fun that some girls have if there is no romantical feelings involved??
men are allowed to do that but woman not???
some people this days are really stuck in the past un..fuckin.belivable. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
i can clearly see it from the Female side because i am one of them, and from my point of view it is Hypocrite and it always will be to think Girls have to behave like nuns and Men can behave like the Stud they think they are and everything has to stand still in their present^^

what is the harm in some fun that some girls have if there is no romantical feelings involved??
some people this days are really stuck in the past un..fuckin.belivable. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
you do realize this is harem with a male MC right?
A fantasy for males... right?
or ... that thought didn't occured to you?

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
you do realize this is harem with a male MC right?
A fantasy for males... right?
or ... that thought didn't occured to you?
ha ha funny
who says it is "only" for Males???
because it has an Male MC ????
you joking right???

lets not forget it is a GAME and not real and everybody should approach this "Fantasy" a little more Open Minded.
that is all it is a fucking game and even if it is a Mens fantasy it is not in the slightest bit near some reality.
so cut the crap here and do not always make a fuss over some tiny things that are not to everybodys liking.
and to make it clear i don´t care for such scenes,wish i could see more and wish the girls in the Harem could enjoy each other too,because no men in the world has so much stamia to "entertain" so much girls on his own ;)

i personally would like to see a "Harem" game with a Female MC with a lot of hotties :love::love:
that is every Lesbian or Bi Females "Fantasy" :p

see everybody has his Fantasy :)

Last edited:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
well if it were adresses the female crowd I reckon dev would have made the MC a female... I might wrong :)))
you joking right???
quite serious
lets not forget it is a GAME and not real and everybody should approach this "Fantasy"
exactly, it's a male fantasy, it's adressed to males, since it's a male MC, and the LIs are women and not men...
that is all it is a fucking game and even if it is a Mens fantasy it is not in the slightest bit near some reality.
yes, a fantasy, well said, you should really check what you're sayiing
so cut the crap here and do not always make a fuss over some tiny things that are not to everybodys liking.
no need for any crap to be cut, I posted my thoughts at one time and moved on, you're the one that seems to be attacking everyone that doesn't fit your likings
and to make it clear i don´t care for such scenes,
yes, you don't care at all, that's why you keep talking about it, move on please...
wish i could see more and wish the girls in the Harem could enjoy each other too,because no men in the world has so much stamia to "entertain" so much girls on his own
Aren't you in the wrong thread maybe?
I mean ... maybe search for a "female protagonist" and "harem" tags... not really that hard I'd venture to say
i personally would like to see a "Harem" game with a Female MC with a lot of hotties :love::love:

the comment above should fit here as well

EDIT: also take a minute to think about it , what you are doing, dev wants to move on, you think you're helping him by thrashing anyone who doesn't like 1 scene, but all you're doing is keep bringing it up... keeping the topic alive.. therefore not really helping the dev...
some food for thought for you...

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
Can i ask you what the result of the poll in your Patreon from July about the controversial scene was? Just being curious

BTW, i never look at the review score before trying a game, i dont know about the rest.

I do look at the tags (the ntr tag now is quite possibly hurting the game more than the reviews) and i dearch the thread ofr a few key words that i try to avoid (NTR, sandbox, etc)

So again, dont think a couple bad reviews will kill your game. A Dev that isnt afraid to get feedback from the community to me is more valuable than some random reviews
Here are the results:
1666513606185.png
I'll fix the scene and remove the NTR tag from the game and that's that.
Thanks for the warm words.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
well if it were adresses the female crowd I reckon dev would have made the MC a female... I might wrong :)))

quite serious

exactly, it's a male fantasy, it's adressed to males, since it's a male MC, and the LIs are women and not men...

yes, a fantasy, well said, you should really check what you're sayiing

no need for any crap to be cut, I posted my thoughts at one time and moved on, you're the one that seems to be attacking everyone that doesn't fit your likings

yes, you don't care at all, that's why you keep talking about it, move on please...

Aren't you in the wrong thread maybe?
I mean ... maybe search for a "female protagonist" and "harem" tags... not really that hard I'd venture to say

the comment above should fit here as well
grow up will ya Mr.Facepalm ?? :rolleyes:
i am not attaking everybody here?
i am not the one making a fuss over small things and attacking the dev how he is making HIS game.
but i will tell everybody now : if you do not like what you seeing don´t play it simple as that....
no matter what is called NTR...

PS : Dont´t know i you realized it yet but your Facepalming Amuses me a lot :D:p

• Angry
Reactions: BTLD

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
ha ha funny
because it has an Male MC ????
you joking right???

lets not forget it is a GAME and not real and everybody should approach this "Fantasy" a little more Open Minded.
and to make it clear i don´t care for such scenes,wish i could see more and wish the girls in the Harem could enjoy each other too,because no men in the world has so much stamia to "entertain" so much girls on his own ;)

Why don't you go and play a Slut Simulator game with a female MC?

Atleast there won't be any surprises thrown on your face like a male going to town with the ass of an another man.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Why don't you go and play a Slut Simulator game with a female MC?

Atleast there won't be any surprises thrown on your face like a male going to town with the ass of an another man.
lol asking the wrong person???
it is not me who has a problem with surprises no matter with ones.
i play all kind of games.
i would not even comment in a threat for a game i am not interestet in.

Last edited:
Reactions: KingoftheJungle009

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
Well, I can only speak for myself, the scene with Britney's Aunt is completely OK to me. Not only nothing but a kiss happened between them, but, it was obvious that it was a common occurrence in the family, not only with the Aunt, but with the Mother too, so, whether it is shown or not, we still know it happens. TBH, I felt cheated of a scene I would very much appreciate, it is indeed the type of content I like the most. Never even occurred to me to consider it NTR when they weren't even involved (still aren't), there's interest on all parts, yes, but, nothing started. Britney is completely free to do as she pleases, and it pleases her to have sex with her mother and aunt... who knows who else...

To me, this backlash isn't caused by people that dislike NTR, but by those that truly only want it and since the VN had a really strong stance against it, they found a tiny loophole to try and force the issue. The TAG was applied, they feel like they won. Next, it will begin the 2nd part of the assault, with them complaining why the game has a NTR tag and no NTR content, demanding to be satisfied.

This VN was caught in the NTR wars. It's unfortunate. Maybe by fixing that one image it will ease things up. Hoping for the best.

Peace :)
I think you might be right. I said to one of my patrons a similar thing, how I would win in any case given I'm still at "lose". I'll try my best, and if that doesn't work, than fuck it.

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
It wasnt just a kiss. The aunt had a strap on when she was talking with her sister after she went to the bedroom with Britanny. The kiss scene wasnt the problem, it was the implication and specially the strap on scene.

I agree the problem scalated a lot, but it is legitimate that some peolpe can consider it NTR (in my case, i dont have a problem with female LI playing between each other, but i do have an issue with the strap on being used).

Fixing a couple of scenes would solve it, but sadly part of the damage will remain. The game is still great even with that scene IMHO
I'll fix it, but the part of the damage that's left is something that misrepresents the game, it will be something like past comments or bad reviews that people won't change because they don't care. They left the bad review, dropped the mic, and dipped.

Reactions: Larry2000

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
KingoftheJungle009 Girl on girl is hot especially if it happens between harem girls. Girl on girl content can be ntr but only if you write that way but honestly I haven't play a single game where girl on girl fun is for stealing a love interest from mc. Hell it's usually a nice bridge for threesomes. I'm saying this as one of the biggest anti-ntr guys on the forum. You can check my comment history and see how much I despise ntr. Please don't bend the knee for vocal minority on this site. Overwhelming majority of the biggest and most succesfull harem games has plenty of lesbian content. You know why? Because in general men find girl on girl content hot and they are not threaten by a girl stealing a love interest from them in the games. Also if there is not girl on girl fun, it would be just mcxgirls 100 times over and over. Please consider your decision and listen to your patrons not the vocal minority here. They know they can't pressure popular developers because of that they target new developers like you

Last edited:

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
According to this sites rules and definition it is ntr. Unless she is not a love interest. Besides the dev. said it will be harem based around the mc. So yes the players thought the "sun" will revolve around the mc. I'm more curious about the meaning of it. The dev. said it served a purpose. What was that purpose?
The purpose was to show how John's family is more open-minded regarding love and sex, and later on down the line (and yes the next part won't be under spoiler because this will be scrapped, because of the replacing the scene) it will help the game push relationship between MC and Susan, and MC and Emma (Agnes included). The big problem when it comes to the type of relationships like MC and Susan is that as a dev you can't force it, but you can't go really slow. I tried making this a bridge between those two, but fuck it. I failed, we'll make another bridge, but if I don't get recognition for doing that, I'll truly be disappointed and a little bit angry, because it isn't fair that I need to work until 2-3 in the morning, just so I make the game so people don't hate it and burry it, and the people who are burying it don't fix what they did!

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
KingoftheJungle009 Girl on girl is hot especially if it happens between harem girls. Girl on girl content can be ntr but only if you write that way but honestly I haven't play a single game where girl on girl fun is for stealing a love interest from mc. Hell it's usually a nice bridge for threesomes. I'm saying this as one of the biggest anti-ntr guys on the forum. You can check my comment history and see how much I despise ntr. Please don't bend the knee for vocal minority on this site. Overwhelming majority of the biggest and most succesfull harem games has plenty lesbian content ( harem hotel, treasure of nadia, WMV, Myhtic Manor, the headmaster, house in the rift, dark magic, sex note, midlife crisis, desert stalker, hail dicktator, virtues, hs tutor, last hope... etc). If there is not girl on girl fun, it would be it would be just mcxgirls 100 times over and over. Please consider your decision and listen to your patron not the vocal minority here. They know they pressure popular developers because of that they target developers like you
This is a great point you made, everything you said was absolutely correct, and naming some of the games was something that I was avoiding doing, but you can see that a lot of games have the lesbian scene, and it seems like I got the worst of it.
I won't be bending the knee, but I get your point, I simply want to keep my game alive, and if one scene makes the game reject new players, I feel like it would be something I need to fix. Thank you.

• Red Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: Sokeri and FatGiant

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022

I've been dreaming of a "Sisterly Lust" kind of game with a female or trans MC (Trans only if the pregnancy route is needed). It would tick many of my favorites. :p;):sneaky::whistle:

Peace :)

P.S.: If the plot allows for another way to have pregnancy without dicks I would prefer it. In a sci-fi or fantasy setting, obviously.

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
The purpose was to show how John's family is more open-minded regarding love and sex, and later on down the line (and yes the next part won't be under spoiler because this will be scrapped, because of the replacing the scene) it will help the game push relationship between MC and Susan, and MC and Emma (Agnes included). The big problem when it comes to the type of relationships like MC and Susan is that as a dev you can't force it, but you can't go really slow. I tried making this a bridge between those two, but fuck it. I failed, we'll make another bridge, but if I don't get recognition for doing that, I'll truly be disappointed and a little bit angry, because it isn't fair that I need to work until 2-3 in the morning, just so I make the game so people don't hate it and burry it, and the people who are burying it don't fix what they did!
I'm sorry that you have to do this. The reason you put it in was actually a good reason. I'm not a writer so pretty sure it will be hard to do. I do thank you for responding it at bad time. Good luck.

Reactions: KingoftheJungle009

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
KingoftheJungle009 Girl on girl is hot especially if it happens between harem girls. Girl on girl content can be ntr but only if you write that way but honestly I haven't play a single game where girl on girl fun is for stealing a love interest from mc. Hell it's usually a nice bridge for threesomes. I'm saying this as one of the biggest anti-ntr guys on the forum. You can check my comment history and see how much I despise ntr. Please don't bend the knee for vocal minority on this site. Overwhelming majority of the biggest and most succesfull harem games has plenty of lesbian content. You know why? Because in general men find girl on girl content hot and they are not threaten by a girl stealing a love interest from them in the games. Also if there is not girl on girl fun, it would be just mcxgirls 100 times over and over. Please consider your decision and listen to your patrons not the vocal minority here. They know they can't pressure popular developers because of that they target new developers like you
Lesbian content doesn't turn me on, honestly I never watch it (I avoid it if I can, or skip it using an appropriate option if there is one or just use CTRL to skip it if there's no other way). It may not be the general opinion, but it bores me. I'm not saying it's NTR, in most cases it isn't, but that doesn't make me like it.

That said, it doesn't bother me that these scenes exist (as long as they don't become the vast majority of what happens in the game), but I won't watch them, and I'd rather if I can avoid watching them without having to use CTRL.

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
Lesbian content doesn't turn me on, honestly I never watch it (I avoid it if I can, or skip it using an appropriate option if there is one or just use CTRL to skip it if there's no other way). It may not be the general opinion, but it bores me. I'm not saying it's NTR, in most cases it isn't, but that doesn't make me like it.

That said, it doesn't bother me that these scenes exist (as long as they don't become the vast majority of what happens in the game), but I won't watch them, and I'd rather if I can avoid watching them without having to use CTRL.
And my main point that it's not the scene, but just the implication of the scene.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017

I agree it hypocrite, but it is what it is.

About men having fun and women didnt, i think in male protagonist games you want to follow the game from the perspective of the protagonist, and you dont want to see other males having sex (even if there are other males and they do have sex, like some husbands, etc, you dont want to see it/having the game showing that)

I assume its something similar in female protagonist games, where watching other female having sex with other men, with you not being included, would be irrelevant to the story and shouldnt be included.

Its more about being a voyeur or not

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 25 Votes