2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

Akainu456

Sep 19, 2017
You came to a harem game named 'king's new life' and bitched about the MC being a manwhore. How stupid can you be? I was being sarcastic when calling you my friend. I can feel my brain cells dying just trying to read the dumb shit you type and the conclusions you jump to.
Lol this isn't a Harem game:LOL: it's a lesbian NTR simulator where the mc is a loser.

Jan 7, 2019
to the dev is Britney and the Aunt an Li if so its Ntr and no longer falls under the harem tag its a poly relationship at this point and yes i'm aware the dev is fixing the scene but if this is going to be on going thing in this game where girl on girl is happening then its not a harem game.

I love facepalms.

poseid0n

Nov 17, 2020
KingoftheJungle009 i havent played the game yet though interested and unlike a lot of people i searched ntr in thread and seen all the replies and to me as long as they werent family members idc (as in Bethany and mc) and im hoping that the sister still has that cherry if you can confirm that it would be appreciated

• Red Heart
Reactions: KingoftheJungle009

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
KingoftheJungle009 i havent played the game yet though interested and unlike a lot of people i searched ntr in thread and seen all the replies and to me as long as they werent family members idc (as in Bethany and mc) and im hoping that the sister still has that cherry if you can confirm that it would be appreciated
Of course, she does. She's only for the MC and MC only.

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
to the dev is Britney and the Aunt an Li if so its Ntr and no longer falls under the harem tag its a poly relationship at this point and yes i'm aware the dev is fixing the scene but if this is going to be on going thing in this game where girl on girl is happening then its not a harem game.

I love facepalms.
Okay, I tried something and it backfired. But I'm not the only one whose game has some girl-on-girl action with a harem tag and without ntr tag. Now tell me, if I played more than a couple of games with a similar scene, and with and without the above-mentioned tags, how could've I known that my game would be flagged this way?

OCharos

Feb 4, 2020
I have two words for those who hate this game. Please play the game first and criticize if you don't like it. If you don't know what criticism is, express what you don't like in a nice language. Thank you

Reactions: jhustrue

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Really enjoying the game so far. Love games with animations, harem and the forbidden incest :) gives the game that extra push*is having animation like reading a book with pictures? lmao*. Oh and no I would never think of doing my mom eww but reading about others with hot ass moms is something else. Closest thing to that is my best friends hot 32 year old mom seducing me and me being 18 years old at the time oh ya. She new things and was a great teacher hehe. Thanks Miss Robinson.
On another note I wish the dialog box could go completely invisible on the back ground.
Could also use some proof reading, spelling, correct adjectives and verbs here and there.
Also could use just a little more on back ground stories for some of the characters. What I mean for one instance is stuff like instant part of the harem kind of thing. How and when did the love start? Let it work up to the lady/girls being part of the harem/love interest. But I've only started so some love interests could be explained later on then that would be my bad.
Honestly though, you should write it how ever you want. This is just my opinion ;) . I'm not a story writer so all Devs have my utmost respect. Some more then others.
But alas I'm also not one to judge. My spelling and writing a sentence are horrible for English is not my forte thanks to Mom being an English professor saying crap like,*in a deep female voice mimicking mom*my name* it's my friends and I not me and my friends oh and Dad being a professor in psychology saying crap like, hmm lets take some time and analyze the situation. Bah, analyze this Dad ..!., hehe*got to love them both for trying*. I of coarse exceled in math lol. Spell checker and google for the win!
Sorry I digress, all in all I can see this game having some real potential. Putting this game on watch list and looking forward to seeing it bloom.
Thanks for sharing.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017

I love facepalms.
You probably havent read the thread. He made that situation in order to, in the future, use the open family love of Brittany's family to open up the MC's family to the idea of having sex within the family

So this had a purpose, unlike in other games. Granted, it was a bad idea, but lets not act like this is not a Harem game because of that.

The scene will be fixed, and its very unlikely for something like this to happen in the future. Its not the end of the World, at least this Dev listens to the community, what do you think you are gaining by treating him like this?

poseid0n

Nov 17, 2020
KingoftheJungle009 now the guy hasnt made another walkthrough and i looked through it to see what kinda scenes there are. Im under the impression the sister doesnt have any sex scenes yet but how about the mom has she caught one this update or nah we still gotta wait

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
KingoftheJungle009 now the guy hasnt made another walkthrough and i looked through it to see what kinda scenes there are. Im under the impression the sister doesnt have any sex scenes yet but how about the mom has she caught one this update or nah we still gotta wait
You still have to wait.

Peace :)

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
agree fully here :)
and the other devs just ignore the fuss about that then and that was it after that the fussing is cooling down quickly.
and the funniest part in all that is that the most part of them are continiue to play the games even after they do not get a result after the "drama" they caused over tiny little things.

only thing left to tell the dev that it would be better to NOT give in in these harassing shit about some content a few don´t like.
make your story you want to tell and if ya feel like it listen to some advise on the road.

talk to some other devs that are having the same reactions to some scenes in their games,and what they usually do then...

trust me there are a lot of them there.

no matter what you will do you will get your fair share of bad reviews here one way or another there will always be someone that will not like what you do.
KingoftheJungle009
Exactly that. I'm a recent newcomer here, haven't been exposed to this particular type of non-sense for long, but, I've seen it in quite a few threads, causing a few devs to give up. I beg you to not do that.

Ok, honest time here: Your game isn't perfect. You know it, I know it. There's a definitive growth seen from the first images to the last, so, you are learning, not only in quality, but also in technique. Don't sweat it, I personally am not expecting professional level from a first timer.
The story, well, it is interesting, charming and full of possibilities. Some things happen too suddenly (some romances are like instant coffee), others are more measured, planned, like the incest relations with the MC mother, sister and grandma (I hope). The mystery of the father side of the family, particularly the grandmother, is titillating, I have high hopes for that, when we get there.
It is common that harem games with a LOT of LI's, detailed story and slow-burn fails to deliver, it simply is a lot of work. It is also common that first time developers rush for the lewds, to capture a audience, to raise interest and to gain space for their creation. I expected all that, I excuse all that. Writing doesn't seem to be something that comes to you easily, my offer to proof-read still stands, that alone should tell you that even after all I said, I do like this VN. I'm sorry that I can't provide financial support, very complicated money wise here.

Hang in there. You have some loyals here.

Peace :)

Last edited by a moderator:

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I support the Dev, because i like his game, but it would be a mistake not to change the scene, specially the strap-on one which is the one, in my opinion, that is the real problem.

Please, when giving feedback, consider the impact that feedback will have on the game. Most people wont even try to the game with that tag (and yes, the tag is correct currently), and if the Dev doesnt want to include other NTR content, having that tag because of that scene will hurt the game more than help it

I think he should continue with his plan of changing that scene and then ask for the tag to be removed

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Ok i enjoy the game until the point i meet Britney and her BI fucking lesbian family.

Then we learn that there are relatives to the MC, Aunt's, cousin etc.

That mean that sooner or later they will enter MC's life and as will all see the MC invite everyone to live with him (even after he meet someone for the first time) then i'm very afraid MC will think about it for them too.

**I don't say its a bad thing what the MC do, is the right way for a harem game (it's a must to have all the harem girls to one place near the MC) but not Britney and his family.

And even if he don't invite them we still know that they exist in the story and for sure we see them again.
And again sooner or later they will meet and get close to his Girlfriends and Family to be friends with them or something with the excuse that they are his relatives must to meat know each other.
And as we have see they are high up nose power BI-Lesbian family that like to fuck everthing and everyone until they break, as we saw in the way they spoke and the way they interacted with each other.

Yeeeeeah i don't want enyone of them near MC and his GF-Family no friendship not even saying hello to each other.
Because i'm sure they'll try something with them and that fear will stay until we see that nothing happen and Dev cannot erased that thought and fear after the way he presented them to us and as averything and everyone is not a choice but force to us so we can't avoid it).

And after all that i was ready to close the game but i was like let's see what happen a little more.
And then we meet Kiara and see ask as a repay for the haircut --> a threesome with Anna.
So yeah even if the MC will be there we understand that her real interest was Anna when she said: I always wanted to taste her pussy.
And the worst is that MC liked the idea and that make him like all the other asshole guys, to think not with love for the girl is with but with lust and his dick, that ruined the until now good MC for me).
Sooo yeeeah fuck all tha BI-Lesbian bitches and the Sex toys.

None of this is harem i don't confuse Lust fuck (Ellena girl in the school toilet) with Love fuck and for sure the girl to girl and sex toys thing as harem or part of it, the same with the MC which seems he not love the girls he just collects them like pokemon hahaha.
Harem is when many girls are IN LOVE with the same guy and want to be only with him and he is IN LOVE with them and want to be-live with them and not just only lust fuck like animals everyday.
And don't get me wrong i like to see sex scenes but not only with lust but with love too.

For sure his sister after she put that sex toy inside her for sure is not a virgin anymore.
And i don't want to hear heeey yes she put that but she is a Dick virgin, if you put something inside the hymen will break and without that no more virgin, thats how it is and not the she is Dick virgin bullshit excuse.

So this game is not for me anymore i don't say the game is bad don't try it, as a story is very interesting you need to give it a try, it's just that all that things is not to my like but i give it again a try in the future.

The 1 plus 1 , you know to much make me laugh so much...

Sorry for the big text and my bad English, i hope i didn't offend anyone, good luck to the game.
As far as I am aware, therapy can help you. All you need is to make half the effort it took you write all this.

No offense intended, as I am sure you didn't mean to offend anyone with your tirade against Bi women, right? If they feel uncomfortable with your words, it's obviously NOT your problem, right?

Let me show you what it feels like:

facepalm.gif
(Because a single one wasn't enough)

Peace :D

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes