2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
KingoftheJungle009
The appropriate question would be "Did MC even show up?"
The word scene is used numerous times throughout the game and it makes no sense...
It's from the dev fixing laggy animations by using notepad's replace tool to swap all instances of "show" for "scene" in the code. Unfortunately, it also swaps the word in the dialogue as well. To fix this at this point, it'd be easiest for the dev to just do a playthrough of the game and note the sentences where it occurs so he can quickly find them in the script to fix them. Still tedious, but far quicker than just going through every "scene" in the script.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: KingoftheJungle009

althworld

May 12, 2018
The MC looks crosseyed and just plain... weird. His dad must've punched him on the face a little too much. Changed its whole geometry.

Or did his dad hit him because of that face? Cause it kinda looks like it owes a punch.

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
wish the ntr tag would be removed, its not even ntr, ntr means a li cheats on u and no girls are cheating on mc here, so many snowflakes who think harem girls playing with eachother is ntr
By definition... harem girls playing with each other, means it isn't harem.

And it was behind MCs back.. after she was involved with him... and was quite literally fucked... just was a strap-on not a dick... that is cheating no matter how you look at it. and thus is NTR, because it was done to MC (although NTR doesn't mean only cheating, if the aunt raped her instead for example it would still be NTR but not cheating).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
[/SPOILER]
I'm a hardcore Anti-NTR and my comment history proves that very well but you guys are insane. No harem girls playing with each other doesn't mean it's not harem. Girl on girl content especially between harem members is not ntr nor it ruins harem. One of the best rated and most supported western harem games has girl on girl content.

https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/#/cat=games/page=1/tags=173,181,254/sort=likes

You know why? Because man find girl on girl hot. Simple as that. 99% of the times girl on girl used to bridge to ffm threesomes and for pleasure of mc anyways. I haven't see many games where a girl steals your love interest from you. And frankly man doesn't see girls as a threat. You can scream 'Hypocrisy!' all you want it doesn't change anything. I know it's hypocritical but so what? You and couple of people here are only tiny but vocal minority who thinks girl on girl fun between harem members is ntr and ruins harem. Stats speak itself

Btw I talk about in general. I don't say girl on girl cannot be ntr. But it would be in very fringe cases because I haven't see much of those. I think the scene in this game with strap on and behind mc's back was tasteless and ntr-ish indeed I can agree that

Last edited:

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Renders are passable, appreciate the included walkthrough. Seems like dev went for quantity over quality of girls tho, really only found myself interested in a few (sister, OG gf) and they have almost no content / screen time.

MC fucks literally every girl he meets besides the sister, mom, and sisters friend right now, found myself just skipping through all the text and most of the scenes as I lost interest in most of the characters.

froufrou2019

Sep 20, 2020
Renders are passable, appreciate the included walkthrough. Seems like dev went for quantity over quality of girls tho, really only found myself interested in a few (sister, OG gf) and they have almost no content / screen time.

MC fucks literally every girl he meets besides the sister, mom, and sisters friend right now, found myself just skipping through all the text and most of the scenes as I lost interest in most of the characters.
It's called milking, devs stretch out the story and leave the main characters to progress slowly, this often leads to a nonsensical storyline that's hard to follow, in the worst case and it's pretty common, the dev abandons the VN before the user even gets to see what they wanted in the first place another common occurrence the VN ends abruptly.

Dec 8, 2020
It's called milking, devs stretch out the story and leave the main characters to progress slowly, this often leads to a nonsensical storyline that's hard to follow, in the worst case and it's pretty common, the dev abandons the VN before the user even gets to see what they wanted in the first place another common occurrence the VN ends abruptly.
The family is one thing i have to agree with it is a bit sad the start the family is a big plot point he was taken and now reunited but i cant even call it really a slow burn they are just forgotten.

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
The MC looks crosseyed and just plain... weird. His dad must've punched him on the face a little too much. Changed its whole geometry.

Or did his dad hit him because of that face? Cause it kinda looks like it owes a punch.
There are some renders where he does look cross-eyed, but that's a Daz Studio script issue that I found about too late, in the future I will avoid these mistakes.
Sexy time with Landlady, yet?
The true relationship with Landlady starts in the next update, and the update after that will be the update where sexy times begin.

And it was behind MCs back.. after she was involved with him... and was quite literally fucked... just was a strap-on not a dick... that is cheating no matter how you look at it. and thus is NTR, because it was done to MC (although NTR doesn't mean only cheating, if the aunt raped her instead for example it would still be NTR but not cheating).

Okay, but let's make a deal then, put an NTR tag on 90% harem games here, or let's stop talking about it, because it isn't fair to me who publishes my game here for free. People have a choice not to play it. I am not attacking you, this is just a general answer for everybody who reads this.
I didn't do anything that a bunch of devs hasn't done before me, but I am catching the most heat, does this sound fair to you?
When my game almost hit the rock bottom, I said, I will change it, because NTR isn't something that I am interested in, and now I will be attacked for the fact that I did something people here want.

When I started to push the story faster, I got comments about how I should slow it down. Emma and Susan don't have a romantic relationship with MC, which means I have to build a solid present and future. I was limited by my set-up, but now I am not, and I will be able to push much better and bigger content with more girls.
The fact you don't want to answer this publicly means a yes. So what was the point of changing anything if there is still cuck shit in it?
No, me not wanting to answer publicly is just me showing that I learned if I answer publicly to that type of question with any kind of answer there will be people who will try to drag my game to the ground. It happened in the past, and if I don't stand up to it, it will happen after every update. It's just me protecting myself and my game, there's nothing more to it.
I am not milking it, I am making sure that a lot of stuff is covered. You can go 20 pages before, and see how much scrutiny I got because "I am moving too fast", the game will have faster updates, and it will feel much better.
No real NTR = game deleted
I said from the start no NTR. I will not accept it as my fault that some people felt like blowing their stress of on my game, because I don't see it on a lot of other games.
I forgot, is Helena Lust from previous version?
Yes, Helena is Lust's real name.

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
The family is one thing i have to agree with it is a bit sad the start the family is a big plot point he was taken and now reunited but i cant even call it really a slow burn they are just forgotten.
Please for a moment think about the in-game timeline. If you expect everything to happen within a week of him meeting them again, you know that this would end up in my comment section being filled with "You are moving too fast...." As it did before. There is a lot of things to take into consideration about the nature of their relationships and how delicate I have to create this.

althworld

May 12, 2018
There are some renders where he does look cross-eyed, but that's a Daz Studio script issue that I found about too late, in the future I will avoid these mistakes.
It's not just his eyes. That narrow chin with the wide jawline and feminine lips... Yeah, all added together, that's a whole lot of uncanny valley for me. I mean, look at the gigachad memes. He's also got a wide jawline. But that fits with the rest of his features. So, although exaggerated, he still looks fine.

Anyway, it's just how I see it. And I wasn't really making a serious statement, just having a little fun. So you don't really have to care about it. After all, someone else might find those proportions attractive.

As they say, it's not the appearance, but what's inside that matters, even though it's all blood, guts, and bones. :sneaky:

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes