2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
It's not just his eyes. That narrow chin with the wide jawline and feminine lips... Yeah, all added together, that's a whole lot of uncanny valley for me. I mean, look at the gigachad memes. He's also got a wide jawline. But that fits with the rest of his features. So, although exaggerated, he still looks fine.

Anyway, it's just how I see it. And I wasn't really making a serious statement, just having a little fun. So you don't really have to care about it. After all, someone else might find those proportions attractive.

As they say, it's not the appearance, but what's inside that matters, even though it's all blood, guts, and bones. :sneaky:
It's okay, you can say it... he's got a punchable face :sneaky:

Dec 8, 2020
Please for a moment think about the in-game timeline. If you expect everything to happen within a week of him meeting them again, you know that this would end up in my comment section being filled with "You are moving too fast...." As it did before. There is a lot of things to take into consideration about the nature of their relationships and how delicate I have to create this.
It is not about moving to fast but moving at all. when he got hurt mom was there for 5 sec then nothing he talked to the sister 1 time after saving her the grandmother after the party i dont think was seen at all. The cousin was so worried when he got hurt then just gone. It is all the family if they get removed nothing would change and as things ramp up? after all the time apart he puts everyone before them as i said we know nothing about them that is not slow that is stalled. He now is going from one problem to another and the threat is building so what then? come on we know more about the random girl at the bar that he now works for now than the family And that is not just sex that is about her in general. The most we got was him explaining his backstory to each of them individually. He has not once checked if the move whent ok. Mom was so worried when he almost died but didnt check on him after i guess she was really tired have been asleep for days. Not saing this to be mean but you have to admit removing them would not affect it at all. Forgot to add does the sister know he was hurt? That should not be a question when you almost die.

Last edited:

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
F**k me if we have to go through every persons back story and then the build of their relationships (it would need to be with every one not just MC and there are a hell of a lot of characters in this story) BORING get on with the story line and the backstory/relationship development comes bit by bit as we move along otherwise the story line stalls.

• Red Heart
Reactions: KingoftheJungle009

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
KingoftheJungle009

You missed the perfect deadpool reference.

* Before the superhero landing*

King: Wait for it. Wait for it.

*After the superhero*

King: Superhero landing! They all do it, it's totally impractical.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
Hey KingoftheJungle009
two questions
1) do you know that in the new update you always see both paths if you fucked a girl or not and so on thats kinda strange
2) do you know what gigolo means? where you talking about a male stripper or a male prostitute?

i requested that the Netorare tag gets removed (it was removed) so maybe you want to tone down the NTR disclaimer in the OP ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Didn't play this game for some time but I remember dev saying no NTR and now it has the NTR tag? Did he really backtracked his word?

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
Didn't play this game for some time but I remember dev saying no NTR and now it has the NTR tag? Did he really backtracked his word?
its till because of the scene with the aunt and cousin, the scene got reworked but the tag is still there

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
I'm a hardcore Anti-NTR and my comment history proves that very well but you guys are insane. No harem girls playing with each other doesn't mean it's not harem. Girl on girl content especially between harem members is not ntr nor it ruins harem. One of the best rated and most supported western harem games has girl on girl content.

https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/#/cat=games/page=1/tags=173,181,254/sort=likes

You know why? Because man find girl on girl hot. Simple as that. 99% of the times girl on girl used to bridge to ffm threesomes and for pleasure of mc anyways. I haven't see many games where a girl steals your love interest from you. And frankly man doesn't see girls as a threat. You can scream 'Hypocrisy!' all you want it doesn't change anything. I know it's hypocritical but so what? You and couple of people here are only tiny but vocal minority who thinks girl on girl fun between harem members is ntr and ruins harem. Stats speak itself

Btw I talk about in general. I don't say girl on girl cannot be ntr. But it would be in very fringe cases because I haven't see much of those. I think the scene in this game with strap on and behind mc's back was tasteless and ntr-ish indeed I can agree that
Go play triple ex and then you tell me

Dec 8, 2020
I have a concern about the family how will anything be satisfying with them when all this time all we know about them is mom works at a museum and sis is in last year of school? Every other scene you add a new character that the mc gets to know better than the family he wants to reconnect with. It feels like you are avoiding them every time mc can have free time he goes and meets someone new when you could have had him hang out with family that he keeps talking about. You have so many characters you stopped adding them to the character gallery. And it is only characters that have blood with the MC every single one. As it is now the only reason this currently fits the incest tag is the step mom. From you ( The true relationship with Landlady starts in the next update, and the update after that will be the update where sexy times begin. ) You have stalled the family so much that now it will be so out of place we know nothing about them. I get what you said ( There is a lot of things to take into consideration about the nature of their relationships and how delicate I have to create this. ) But now it will most likely feel out of place when the foundation should have been in the beginning. If the mc does not have time for them now how are you going to build a relationship with the family now when basically a war was called on the mc. They have no skills to help they dont impact story at all. You basically made them pointless. Looking at it now it is even funnier that the one job they could of had (emotional support) You had mom send him to a therapist to take care of that job. Your words you were afraid of the moving too fast comment about the family but you did that with the sins plot and pushed the family out of the story and now mc will start the relationship with mom one update and sexy time the next but you are forgetting you pushed out Mom/Sis/grandmom/Aunt 1/ Aunt 2/ Cousin while you just ramped the threat to the Mc and queen. Something has to give in. One thing i like is the way you have the mc he does not really do one night stands and adds them to the harem but now to add the family they will have to go from 0-100 to fit while also ignoring the rest of the cast and plot. You have to see the problem you say he cares about them and them him but we got nothing from the sis when mc almost died the cousin who was upset and crying when he was hurt didnt check up on him after or the mom after he woke up to go to sleep. And yet again it is only the blood family that gets pushed out most of the interactions was in demo or first update. Sorry for the wall of text but i just dont see how it will be satisfying at this point when you made them less than side characters. So as it stands we have a mc that likes to talk about family and keep adding new people to said family unless you are family then you get ignored even when you say you are concerned about them having ptsd from a kidnapping that you never talk to her again.

couldyounot

Feb 21, 2021
I really miss the scene with Britney's family but I understand why you removed it.
On a different note: it really bothers me that Riku is a male name, so I have to go through the script and change all mentions to something like Rika, which is a female name

• Red Heart
Reactions: KingoftheJungle009

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
I really miss the scene with Britney's family but I understand why you removed it.
On a different note: it really bothers me that Riku is a male name, so I have to go through the script and change all mentions to something like Rika, which is a female name
I will change this as well, but when I was checking it the first time I was looking for "Japanese female names"

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Can you please do a Mass Correct and replace "scene" with "show"? I haven't seen ONE single instance of scene that actually was correct and only one use of show. All other uses of "scene" were wrong and should have been "show". If you plan to Replace all, use a better search and replace method, like "[space]word[space]" so you don't end up replacing what shouldn't be.

I have a concern about the family how will anything be satisfying with them when all this time all we know about them is mom works at a museum and sis is in last year of school? Every other scene you add a new character that the mc gets to know better than the family he wants to reconnect with. It feels like you are avoiding them every time mc can have free time he goes and meets someone new when you could have had him hang out with family that he keeps talking about. You have so many characters you stopped adding them to the character gallery. And it is only characters that have blood with the MC every single one. As it is now the only reason this currently fits the incest tag is the step mom. From you ( The true relationship with Landlady starts in the next update, and the update after that will be the update where sexy times begin. ) You have stalled the family so much that now it will be so out of place we know nothing about them. I get what you said ( There is a lot of things to take into consideration about the nature of their relationships and how delicate I have to create this. ) But now it will most likely feel out of place when the foundation should have been in the beginning. If the mc does not have time for them now how are you going to build a relationship with the family now when basically a war was called on the mc. They have no skills to help they dont impact story at all. You basically made them pointless. Looking at it now it is even funnier that the one job they could of had (emotional support) You had mom send him to a therapist to take care of that job. Your words you were afraid of the moving too fast comment about the family but you did that with the sins plot and pushed the family out of the story and now mc will start the relationship with mom one update and sexy time the next but you are forgetting you pushed out Mom/Sis/grandmom/Aunt 1/ Aunt 2/ Cousin while you just ramped the threat to the Mc and queen. Something has to give in. One thing i like is the way you have the mc he does not really do one night stands and adds them to the harem but now to add the family they will have to go from 0-100 to fit while also ignoring the rest of the cast and plot. You have to see the problem you say he cares about them and them him but we got nothing from the sis when mc almost died the cousin who was upset and crying when he was hurt didnt check up on him after or the mom after he woke up to go to sleep. And yet again it is only the blood family that gets pushed out most of the interactions was in demo or first update. Sorry for the wall of text but i just dont see how it will be satisfying at this point when you made them less than side characters. So as it stands we have a mc that likes to talk about family and keep adding new people to said family unless you are family then you get ignored even when you say you are concerned about them having ptsd from a kidnapping that you never talk to her again.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I understand that you've had some IRL challenges, but, you really need to sit down and get control over your story again. It's falling apart.

Peace :(

PopPop63

Jun 16, 2020
man you need some help with the English. You keep using "scene" instead of "show". Scene is used for instance "Did you see the scene in Thor where he couldn't lift his hammer?" Show is used "Let me show you how to beat the shit out of a fool.". There are many other things like that such as improper use of contractions . Like " Are you feeling alright?" "Yes, I'm." That use of I'm is in correct. it should be "Yes." Or "Yes, I am." there are also a few places i realy dont knwo what is meant because the translation is so bad.

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
Put a quick text fix here that changes "scene" to "show" and "meet you better" to "know you better".

Those 2 errors are comming back quite frequently.

if you unable to download: right click and save ass, put inside 'game' folder.

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes