2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

Blades4119

Jul 9, 2021
OK, I'm hoping that the next update will give some clarification on some things. Puzzle #1: what did Claire discover when she analyzed Rex's and Monica's earwigs? Does that information point to the identity of the person Natasha warned Rex about?

Puzzle #2: does Gluttony actually have something that has the potential to put a wedge between Angela and Rex or is he only trying to sow seeds of doubt and mistrust?

Puzzle #3: given that there are 4 Horsemen that wield power in Ascott City, who is the one that gives orders and coordinates their roles and actions?

Puzzle #4: who hired The Japanese Angel of Death to kill Rex? Does Aurora/Watcher have information that could help Rex handle the threat posed by John's mother? Why do Rachel and Olivia's parents want Rex eliminated?

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
OK, I'm hoping that the next update will give some clarification on some things. Puzzle #1: what did Claire discover when she analyzed Rex's and Monica's earwigs? Does that information point to the identity of the person Natasha warned Rex about?

Puzzle #2: does Gluttony actually have something that has the potential to put a wedge between Angela and Rex or is he only trying to sow seeds of doubt and mistrust?

Puzzle #3: given that there are 4 Horsemen that wield power in Ascott City, who is the one that gives orders and coordinates their roles and actions?

Puzzle #4: who hired The Japanese Angel of Death to kill Rex? Does Aurora/Watcher have information that could help Rex handle the threat posed by John's mother? Why do Rachel and Olivia's parents want Rex eliminated?
Well, I was planning on working with the first three puzzles, the fourth one is divided into two questions, and the second part of it confused me, and I have everything planned for it. I will give a quick about these puzzles:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Blades4119

Jul 9, 2021
Thank you for your response KingoftheJungle009. In response to your question of who else is Japanese, it would have to be Ruki and her daughters and their guards.

Regarding the comparison between Angela and John's mom, would it necessarily boil down to who has more absolute power or could it come down to which one has the most influence?

As usual, though, you have kept things very interesting and engaging in the game and each update has maintained that standard.

• Red Heart
Reactions: KingoftheJungle009

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
Thank you for your response KingoftheJungle009. In response to your question of who else is Japanese, it would have to be Ruki and her daughters and their guards.

Regarding the comparison between Angela and John's mom, would it necessarily boil down to who has more absolute power or could it come down to which one has the most influence?

As usual, though, you have kept things very interesting and engaging in the game and each update has maintained that standard.
Thanks for your kind words.
Regarding John's mom and Angela, it won't boil down to that, but there is a saying "It's not a problem if you put a leg on a sleeping tiger's neck, the problem lays when you take it off."

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Dam King by brain is overloaded with so much intrigue and trying to keep track of all the threads, my meltdown may be imminent KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK Cheers Buddy

• Red Heart

Blades4119

Jul 9, 2021
Something occurred to me as I was going through Rex's back story. It's known that John kept Rex shielded and hidden from his (John's) side of the family. Will there be any more on Rex's mother's family, aside from reuniting with his sister and grandmother?

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
Something occurred to me as I was going through Rex's back story. It's known that John kept Rex shielded and hidden from his (John's) side of the family. Will there be any more on Rex's mother's family, aside from reuniting with his sister and grandmother?
Beside Britney, aunties (that we already met), and grandma, John's mom (that we'll meet in the next update), there will be some side characters that we are going to meet from their family.
Similar to what you have IRL with how families are layered.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
A better & smaller android apk the one linked with OP
(501 mb) (with patch)

Kaelen39

Aug 18, 2022
What's the crash? Can you change the renderer that can crash the game?
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: King'snewlife-32.exe
Application Version: 0.0.0.0
Application Timestamp: 6105c7d3
Fault Module Name: StackHash_0a9e
Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 00000000
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 00000000
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 0a9e
Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3: 0a9e
Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Read our privacy statement online:

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

Thats the error i get when i try to start the 32bit

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
I finally got around to playing the new bits (v0.6a; I had to restart the whole thing, since my save from the previous version didn't work).

Oh, KingoftheJungle009, you bastard....

screenshot0001.png

To everyone else: Yes, that artwork on the left is an actual QR code. Yes, it leads to a silly video (on YouTube, so still SFW). You might even guess which one, judging by how I'm facepalming to this little trick...

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
I finally got around to playing the new bits (v0.6a; I had to restart the whole thing, since my save from the previous version didn't work).

View attachment 2613774

To everyone else: Yes, that artwork on the left is an actual QR code. Yes, it leads to a silly video (on YouTube, so still SFW). You might even guess which one, judging by how I'm facepalming to this little trick...

• Red Heart

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: King'snewlife-32.exe
Application Version: 0.0.0.0
Application Timestamp: 6105c7d3
Fault Module Name: StackHash_0a9e
Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 00000000
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 00000000
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 0a9e
Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3: 0a9e
Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Read our privacy statement online:

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

Thats the error i get when i try to start the 32bit
I don't have a 32bit system to test. I will try to research this issue. Sorry it took so long, I had night shift + half of day shift the whole week.

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021

View attachment 2613774

I had to do it. But I promise there will be a lot of NSFW content in these QR codes in the future.

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes