2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
KingoftheJungle009
Why there are some scenes missing?
I mean, the meeting with Claire, Rose and Monica about the communications problem has been skipped. The MC dealing with Nancy's problem is totally missing and from one sentence to another it seems that everything has already been solved in the same minute, why?
And also, there are scenes where the dialogues are messed up, because the previous variables are not triggered properly.

Last edited:

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
KingoftheJungle009
I mean, the meeting with Claire, Rose and Monica about the communications problem has been skipped. The MC dealing with Nancy's problem is totally missing and from one sentence to another it seems that everything has already been solved in the same minute, why?
And also, there are scenes where the dialogues are messed up, because the previous variables are not triggered properly.
I honestly believe I answered this comment, but I don't see it. I will write the same comment tomorrow

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
This game is actually pretty good.
Yes the renders aren't the best... but honestly... I don't care.

MC is a true giga chad.
I hope he gets all the girls preggers... the fam included.

Also the romance and pregnancy tag should be added.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree. It needs, however, a total text proofreading and a bit of code fixing (according to the dev this will be done by next update).

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Can't wait. Do you know the release cycle of the game?
Don't know, been almost a year since last update (on Patreon).
I know that the dev has a 9 to 5 job, so he works on this only in his free time.
In the meantime, I am making a fixing-mod myself, maybe I will upload it here to be used until next update show up.

Reactions: Uthuriel

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
_Loren_ I have a good news for you. Every time I finish writing a scene, there is a couple of proofreaders who proofread the scene.
Fixing mod is a good idea if you would like, but I will also try to do some fixing from the past, as well.

Uthuriel Thanks for your kind words, I will put up a post, both in the next half an hour and tomorrow, explaining a lot that concerns your questions. Of course, I will put it here if admins allow it.

Reactions: EJW and Uthuriel

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
Possibility of COVID striking against me again

Hello everyone,
How are you doing? I hope you are doing okay. As you can assume from the title, there is a chance I got COVID again. How? When? From who? I can only assume. If I test positive in 8 hours from now, I will work my job from home, and also work more actively on the game. Which is somehow good news, despite the fact that if I get the bad news from the doctor, there is a silver lining in it.
I will create a couple of posts tomorrow, the day after tomorrow, and the day after that. There will be some Patreon-only posts, some public ones, and not all posts will be text ones, so be ready.
I wish you all the best and be safe

Yours truly King of the Jungle

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
_Loren_ I have a good news for you. Every time I finish writing a scene, there is a couple of proofreaders who proofread the scene.
Fixing mod is a good idea if you would like, but I will also try to do some fixing from the past, as well.
Don't worry, it's just for the actual version, since there are also a few bugs and missing transitions. I am waiting for the next update :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: KingoftheJungle009

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
KingoftheJungle009
Regarding the meeting where Carlie (sometimes named Claire, just like Alexis was named Alessia at the beginning) is supposed to reveal who tampered with the communication devices, I can understand that it will be addressed in a future update, just for the sake of a bit of suspense. But the meeting with Nancy felt totally unreal, it's like MC solved all her problems without even leaving his chair. One second they are discussing her company issues, the next second they fuck like rabbits to celebrate the end of her issues. If the dev wants to show us what really happened that day in a future update, no problem, but he should at least have inserted a black screen with the text "later that day" before showing them celebrating.

On another note,

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
Regarding the meeting where Carlie (sometimes named Claire, just like Alexis was named Alessia at the beginning) is supposed to reveal who tampered with the communication devices, I can understand that it will be addressed in a future update, just for the sake of a bit of suspense. But the meeting with Nancy felt totally unreal, it's like MC solved all her problems without even leaving his chair. One second they are discussing her company issues, the next second they fuck like rabbits to celebrate the end of her issues. If the dev wants to show us what really happened that day in a future update, no problem, but he should at least have inserted a black screen with the text "later that day" before showing them celebrating.
I agree with you. I need to and am working on transitions so they make much more sense. I will also fix the past problems when it comes to transitions between and inside the scenes.

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
Nah, I believe she is one of the Sins, maybe even the one who founded them in the first place, but you are wrong on one thing: she truly loves the MC.
I will phrase this answer so I answer both the Tomy75 and your comments.
Please read this at your own will, it will contain spoilers for Angela's character.

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes