2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
KingoftheJungle009
Did I miss something, Tiana appearing in MC's apartment as if they officially got together when they never talked about that, they just kissed once, MC already calls Suki his girlfriend and kissed her before they ever talked about those things, and when did the date with Alexis get planned? And Nancy's problem got solved immediately when MC showed up, you're not even going to show what happened?

It's as if you forgot to write/add content, thinking you already did it, as this has nothing to do with Cassy's date.

Last edited:

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
KingoftheJungle009
Did I miss something, Tiana appearing in MC's apartment as if they officially got together when they never talked about that, they just kissed once, MC already calls Suki his girlfriend and kissed her before they ever talked about those things, and when did the date with Alexis get planned? And Nancy's problem got solved immediately when MC showed up, you're not even going to show what happened?

It's as if you forgot to write/add content, thinking you already did it, as this has nothing to do with Cassy's date.
DarkDaemonX
You didn't miss anything, and neither did I. There is something all the girls know, "You are now MCs. What will you be, depends on both of you.", and with how the game works and how all the girls are in love with you there is no problem with them being with you, after one kiss or something like that.
"Why? It doesn't work like that."
Well, there are a lot of things going on in the background, like characters (including MC) spending time with each other.
Tiana, and the girls from her squad. spent years looking over MC, and that's why her transition to MCs girlfriend is smooth.
Suki knows MC is sleeping with her mom, and is in love with MC herself. MC calling her his girlfriend is putting her to the test about how she feels about it. If she wants all she needs to do is not say no when he calls her that.
A date with Alexis is planned for the first time we see her. I think it's the Monday of that week (in-game days). It happened in that classroom (due to the Auditorium renovation).
MC was taught by Angela (Queen) regarding business, and she's the best at it. That's why it didn't take MC long to see what was wrong with Nancy's company. She is a whole sub-story in itself, and it's done yet, neither the story nor the problem. There is a lot to explore there. And yes, you can see the pattern of MC solving the issues not too long after he shows up. I am going to show what happened, but I have done a lot of preparation for that part of the story, and it will be shown in the future, and when it does, it will make so much sense.

I agree that due to my inexperience as a writer and a game creator, some things should be shown when they weren't, but I am a human and I learn from my bad experiences. I will do my best, so things like this don't happen in the future. Thank you for your comment, it will help me work on my shortcommings.

I will edit this comment tomorrow with the explanation of this comment.
This is a great comment and I want to take time to answer it, which unfortunately I don't have right now.

Last edited:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
DarkDaemonX
You didn't miss anything, and neither did I. There is something all the girls know, "You are now MCs. What will you be, depends on both of you.", and with how the game works and how all the girls are in love with you there is no problem with them being with you, after one kiss or something like that.
"Why? It doesn't work like that."
Well, there are a lot of things going on in the background, like characters (including MC) spending time with each other.
Tiana, and the girls from her squad. spent years looking over MC, and that's why her transition to MCs girlfriend is smooth.
Suki knows MC is sleeping with her mom, and is in love with MC herself. MC calling her his girlfriend is putting her to the test about how she feels about it. If she wants all she needs to do is not say no when he calls her that.
A date with Alexis is planned for the first time we see her. I think it's the Monday of that week (in-game days). It happened in that classroom (due to the Auditorium renovation).
MC was taught by Angela (Queen) regarding business, and she's the best at it. That's why it didn't take MC long to see what was wrong with Nancy's company. She is a whole sub-story in itself, and it's done yet, neither the story nor the problem. There is a lot to explore there. And yes, you can see the pattern of MC solving the issues not too long after he shows up. I am going to show what happened, but I have done a lot of preparation for that part of the story, and it will be shown in the future, and when it does, it will make so much sense.

I agree that due to my inexperience as a writer and a game creator, some things should be shown when they weren't, but I am a human and I learn from my bad experiences. I will do my best, so things like this don't happen in the future. Thank you for your comment, it will help me work on my shortcommings.

I will edit this comment tomorrow with the explanation of this comment.
This is a great comment and I want to take time to answer it, which unfortunately I don't have right now.
That answers a lot of things, thank you, I hope you'll keep improving. It's always a good idea to show the player as much as possible, and only have the MC do things in the background if there is a time skip, so as to avoid confusion and discrepancies between the player's and the MC's knowledge, and flashbacks should generally only be used to show events before the start of the game, not what happens after the game starts.

Would you showing how MC solves Nancy's problem be added in before or after current EOC, I'm asking because I want to know if we'll have to start a new game, just go back to a save before that scene, or if we can just continue normally.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: KingoftheJungle009

Blades4119

Jul 9, 2021
A nice flashback sequence would be some of Rex's earlier training. Also, it might be a good idea to have Rex come across documents or files that show how John selected the girls to be Rex's Quad.

These are only ideas and suggestions.

• Red Heart

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
A nice flashback sequence would be some of Rex's earlier training. Also, it might be a good idea to have Rex come across documents or files that show how John selected the girls to be Rex's Quad.

These are only ideas and suggestions.
There will be a lot of flashbacks, not in this but in the next update, which will be explained in tomorrow's weekly update.
I like your idea, and of course, to have character development for the Quad, we have to know their pasts. And about MC training, that will come in a big part of the story, which I will not spoil. And trust me it will be long enough to get everyone satisfied.

Evuhl669

May 2, 2022
Hi... i seriously LOOOOVE your game and cant wait for the next update...

BUT, i think you need to get a proof reader or something to look over your early text because there are alot of words and such that needs to be changed to make it perfect... one example is "scene" in many places that should be "show" instead...

Example as shown below

1689060245647.png

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
Hi... i seriously LOOOOVE your game and cant wait for the next update...

BUT, i think you need to get a proof reader or something to look over your early text because there are alot of words and such that needs to be changed to make it perfect... one example is "scene" in many places that should be "show" instead...

Example as shown below

View attachment 2760799
Hi, thanks for your kind words.
I also agree, and I am working on getting as many people to proof read the game.
"Scene instead of show" - issue is fixed, it will come with the next update

Evuhl669

May 2, 2022
Hi, thanks for your kind words.
I also agree, and I am working on getting as many people to proof read the game.
"Scene instead of show" - issue is fixed, it will come with the next update
dont know if you have noticed this or not but when MC is being beaten up by his "aunts" and tell his story to one of them after THIS picture there is a wrong picture

1689107106941.png 1689107139531.png

just wanted to let you know =)

• Red Heart

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dead drunk in the waters ... surrounding some tropical heaven sipping pina coladas and chilling.

2 DAYS AGO AT 12:54 AM
Vacation
Dev will be on Vacation from Sunday 20th until Sunday 27th of August,
but will still work on the dialogues.

5 DAYS AGO AT 4:12 AM
An update
Hi guys,
Dev be writing dialogues for the game while either working the night shifts or being home.
trying the best to finish writing the dialogues as soon as possible to give you what you have been patiently waiting for, but a promise: the wait will be worth it, so that's the main reason why dev don't have impostor syndrome or that is scamming anyone:
Dev:
Today, I saw a message from a person that was willing to be a proofreader, and I plan to send them scenes to proofread. I will create a Discord channel that will be available to any potential proofreaders that will be able to join and download the dialogues for proofreading.
This update is something I am really proud of. It takes a lot of time to create it, but I am sure you guys will enjoy it.
I am working my hardest to get this update done as soon as possible. During this week there will be a post about me taking a vacation during the next week, but I will explain this more in that post.
This will conclude this post because I want to try and make more posts with maybe a shorter amount of content, but the posts will stick to one topic each, and I think that will be better for both reading and for me to better send you my message and what I want to say.
I wish you all the best,
Yours truly King of the Jungle

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
Let me cook

Hi guys, I feel like there is a need for me to say something here as well. I know it was a long time ago when I posted my last update.
As I said in the past, this upcoming update will be the one to close the first season of the game, and for this reason, I need to do a lot of things for it. This includes a lot of scenes, which implies a lot of dialogue.
Writing dialogues, when you know where to lead the story is not the most difficult task. but is very time-consuming. I find several ways to make some changes in writing and coding afterward so I can save hours of work.
The game is not dead, and it will not be dead unless something baffling happens that I don't have any control over, like natural disasters or stuff like that.
I can promise you that you will enjoy this update when it's done, because I am really happy with how it will turn out to be, and for any developer that is a huge thing.
I got some people to proofread the dialogues, and I am really happy and grateful that there are people who are willing to help.
One more thing, I will make a quick post here from time to time, to let everybody know about the progress of the game because I can understand that there are a lot of people who don't want to bother themselves to go to Patreon or join the Discord just to see what's going on. I fully understand this, and I am not blaming anyone or anything like that, and that's why I will give some shorter updates here on what's going on.
Yes, tonight I plan to start my trip to go on vacation so I can relax a little and get a lot of rest. I will continue to write dialogues during the vacation, and I plan to release the game as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding. It's really an honor to have people enjoy my work.

I wish you all the best,
Yours truly King of the Jungle

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
I hope anal is optional when it happens. MC seems to be obsessed with mentioning anal. MC needs to man up and quit pulling out, fill them up. He is the king after all. I hate forced pullout, anal, and lesbian scenes. Everything else awesome so far (y)

facepalm away, not everyone likes to see girl on girl or forced anal

Last edited:

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
I hope anal is optional when it happens. MC seems to be obsessed with mentioning anal. MC needs to man up and quit pulling out, fill them up. He is the king after all. I hate forced pullout, anal, and lesbian scenes. Everything else awesome so far (y)

facepalm away, not everyone likes to see girl on girl or forced anal
Besides basic fetishes, like vanilla stuff, everything will be optional. I might force a character on you or something, but I will make sure fetishes are optional.

But please keep in mind that fetish is a very widely defined term, yes anal, girl-on-girl, threesome with two girls, and stuff like that will be optional, but creampie here and there will be mandatory due to the story and characters. I really don't blame if somebody doesn't like creampies, but give me some slack in regard to how strict you guys are in terms of fetishes.

I hope my response is clear enough. If it creates a misunderstanding, I will rephrase it.

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
Besides basic fetishes, like vanilla stuff, everything will be optional. I might force a character on you or something, but I will make sure fetishes are optional.

But please keep in mind that fetish is a very widely defined term, yes anal, girl-on-girl, threesome with two girls, and stuff like that will be optional, but creampie here and there will be mandatory due to the story and characters. I really don't blame if somebody doesn't like creampies, but give me some slack in regard to how strict you guys are in terms of fetishes.

I hope my response is clear enough. If it creates a misunderstanding, I will rephrase it.
Thanks for the reply , love creampies, the only way to go. Put it where nature intended. I'd creampie every time if we had the option and not forced to pull out.

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
Dear dev, this work is very great, but you will need a deep proofreading, because there are countless grammar and spelling mistakes here.
Agree. There are several proofreaders that are helping me with this update. I am eternally grateful for them.

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes