2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
I am really puzzled at how many times the word scene has been in the script and not a single time was the word there to make any damn sense. I mean I don't know if a retard is talking at that moment or the mc is just not able to use his brain correctly due to the thoughts of him lookin in any direction and if a bitch happens to >>>>>"scene" <<<<lmao lol aka to be meant said, "show or shows" but fits the airhead mc since when it is gotta be making his brain retarded trying to remember the names of the women he has just told them to come on and move in to my hoe house of random pussy I am stock piling and not a one single problem from any of these very insane characters we are to see in the women! This is becoming a stupid overkill of a harem that never could be with the fact given many of these women would fuckin destroy the others not move in and share a cock with others! 5 of them is enough but 25 is way past the pointof it being fun anymore! Way too much to think and remember with 5 or 6 and this idiot just keeps them coming! more than half should have been like dude WTF no thanks ill stay home but yeah see ya ya freaking weirdo. Keep it somewhat realistic even if a game!
Hazel_tcsv-sig.gif 1Reaper-Faith_88sTriangle_sig.gif Bella_da_best_sg_sig.gif

kros94

Mar 20, 2023
well it was little bit ridiculouse from start but i sayed ok there can be chance that there can be good plot....but from tortured by father top class queen mercenary to college boy? :D shit now i dont know if i want stop play or see how much ridiculouse it can become...

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
I am really puzzled at how many times the word scene has been in the script and not a single time was the word there to make any damn sense. I mean I don't know if a retard is talking at that moment or the mc is just not able to use his brain correctly due to the thoughts of him lookin in any direction and if a bitch happens to >>>>>"scene" <<<<lmao lol aka to be meant said, "show or shows" but fits the airhead mc since when it is gotta be making his brain retarded trying to remember the names of the women he has just told them to come on and move in to my hoe house of random pussy I am stock piling and not a one single problem from any of these very insane characters we are to see in the women! This is becoming a stupid overkill of a harem that never could be with the fact given many of these women would fuckin destroy the others not move in and share a cock with others! 5 of them is enough but 25 is way past the pointof it being fun anymore! Way too much to think and remember with 5 or 6 and this idiot just keeps them coming! more than half should have been like dude WTF no thanks ill stay home but yeah see ya ya freaking weirdo. Keep it somewhat realistic even if a game!
View attachment 2521597 View attachment 2521598 View attachment 2521604
This is an AVN, enjoy the fantasy and don't hate the process.

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
Put a quick text fix here that changes "scene" to "show" and "meet you better" to "know you better".

Those 2 errors are comming back quite frequently.

if you unable to download: right click and save ass, put inside 'game' folder.
I'll have to borrow this script for the future is that okay? Thank you for what you did.

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
man you need some help with the English. You keep using "scene" instead of "show". Scene is used for instance "Did you see the scene in Thor where he couldn't lift his hammer?" Show is used "Let me show you how to beat the shit out of a fool.". There are many other things like that such as improper use of contractions . Like " Are you feeling alright?" "Yes, I'm." That use of I'm is in correct. it should be "Yes." Or "Yes, I am." there are also a few places i realy dont knwo what is meant because the translation is so bad.
I have some problems with English, but this isn't one of them. This is a problem with fixing everything really fast.

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
well it was little bit ridiculouse from start but i sayed ok there can be chance that there can be good plot....but from tortured by father top class queen mercenary to college boy? :D shit now i dont know if i want stop play or see how much ridiculouse it can become...
My advice is to enjoy the game. What else can I say?

Reactions: PaulPanzer83

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
Everyone knows everything about mc n everthing
and mc that is supposed to be king never seem to know shit
always with " when time is right"
even angelia that is supposed to number 1 girl doesnt tell mc shit.

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
Everyone knows everything about mc n everthing
and mc that is supposed to be king never seem to know shit
always with " when time is right"
even angelia that is supposed to number 1 girl doesnt tell mc shit.
Okay, I feel like this needs some explanation because otherwise, it will grow to something that will be beyond any explanation.
Angela and some other characters are far more powerful than you can see, and in some cases imagine. MC is starting his journey as a King and is not yet ready to take on responsibilities that Angela has on her back. This will be a very big game, and we have to go through 6 more sins, characters, and mostly MC, need some character development, and this journey is character development for MC.
It's the same reason why you don't teach quantum physics in elementary school. They are not ready yet. There will be a time when MC will learn some stuff faster, and some stuff slower, but this process needs to come gradually. I am sorry that there are people who think that some choices don't do anything or that there is a plothole, but trust me and wait for it to make sense. There will be a moment where you'll have your past choice hunt you down, and yes not all choices will immediately give you results, but will in combination with some other choices give much better results.
Yeah, Angela doesn't give MC a lot of details, but when she drops some stuff onto him, it will hit like a truck, even though he will be ready for it, stuff that you will hear as a player will shock some of you. And yes, some parts are predictable in my story, but that makes other unpredictable stuff in the story much better. An example of this is as follows:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All-in-all what I wanted to say, is let the game breathe, and let it grow, because you will be pleasantly shocked by the results of its growth.

kros94

Mar 20, 2023
and there was "bug" i forgot to tell :) there is dialogue somewhere where game relating to that MC forgive father (wich i am sure i did not choiced)

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
What's up with Cassy's date? It literally never happened for me, but Cassy and Anna are talking in class as if it did.

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
What's up with Cassy's date? It literally never happened for me, but Cassy and Anna are talking in class as if it did.
I got the message about it so let me give a quick clarification.
What happened during the date with Cassy will be shown in the next update, and this is done so we don't have a lot of things that will overwhelm the main point of the update, plus the size of the game. In the future, this won't be the case and you will get to see everything in one update. But this was planned in advance and as you can see, this version of the game is v0.6a and there will be v0.6b that will tell some stuff that happened during the weekend, and some stuff from after the last scene in v0.6a, and this will conclude the prologue of the game.
I know this is stupid and confusing, but this will make a lot of sense when the next update comes.
Sorry if I disappointed you, I will strive not to repeat the same mistake again.

Reactions: timpo

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
I got the message about it so let me give a quick clarification.
What happened during the date with Cassy will be shown in the next update, and this is done so we don't have a lot of things that will overwhelm the main point of the update, plus the size of the game. In the future, this won't be the case and you will get to see everything in one update. But this was planned in advance and as you can see, this version of the game is v0.6a and there will be v0.6b that will tell some stuff that happened during the weekend, and some stuff from after the last scene in v0.6a, and this will conclude the prologue of the game.
I know this is stupid and confusing, but this will make a lot of sense when the next update comes.
Sorry if I disappointed you, I will strive not to repeat the same mistake again.
I'm glad you're not going to do it again, but that is just a colossally bad decision, especially for a scene that's that significant. You realize that you could have just moved the date forward in the timeline, right? All you have to do is add a line about rescheduling the date because of what happened with the president and then Natasha's warning. It really just makes literally no sense whatsoever to show it out of order as a flashback.

Anyway, with all of that said, I still think you're doing a good job overall, so thank you for making a fun game and keep up the good work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: KingoftheJungle009

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
I'm glad you're not going to do it again, but that is just a colossally bad decision, especially for a scene that's that significant. You realize that you could have just moved the date forward in the timeline, right? All you have to do is add a line about rescheduling the date because of what happened with the president and then Natasha's warning. It really just makes literally no sense whatsoever to show it out of order as a flashback.

Anyway, with all of that said, I still think you're doing a good job overall, so thank you for making a fun game and keep up the good work.
Thank you. And to be clear, I couldn't push the update any further, I felt really bad for how long it took it already.
I truly don't see it as a colossally bad decision, but yet, I can be wrong. A big part of the latest update was done on old hardware, and now that the new hardware is all that I use now.
The second and maybe the biggest reason why the last update took so long is directly related to some big news I was talking about in this post (it should be public, if it's not I will post it here as well.)

Now, a lot of things did change, and this will influence the game greatly. As I said in one of the weekly updates in the past, the game will be divided into seasons, and it will do a lot of good for the game, including not skipping some scenes due to storage size and the time it takes to create it.
I try my best to learn each and every day to the point where I even want to create something unique, even though it might be an extra hard thing to do, just so I can make my game better.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for your input, I will do my best to listen to it in the future, and by this I mean, I will listen to it, except in the case that I know it will have a much bigger payoff.

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes