VN Ren'Py Abandoned King's Tale [v0.63] [AdultKing]

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Story Mode or Game Mode both!

View attachment 2897333
The recent update could have bugs. Try downloading the latest drivers, make sure those are up to date, after you update them to the latest, make sure to restart your computer, and lastly make sure you scan your comp for viruses. Games that freeze are usually caused by outdated drivers, make sure to update those regularly.

Reactions: hentai charley

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
So in the game mode I got to the point where the girl is in the bath room in her sports gear and increased her arousal meter to max. And the like 2 or 3 clicks later it goes straight to the main menu. Is this intended?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
KingsTale-0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Honestly this concept has great potential and I don't understand why the dev doesn't put more effort on plot. He could easily make up a fiction world where a pack of dogs/wolves protest their forest, kill the invading hunters, r*** their girls and do some weird shaman magic.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of King's Tale v0.6.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link:

Reactions: gaimariy

-GOTTI-

May 2, 2023
Honestly this concept has great potential and I don't understand why the dev doesn't put more effort on plot. He could easily make up a fiction world where a pack of dogs/wolves protest their forest, kill the invading hunters, r*** their girls and do some weird shaman magic.
What in the hell is the matter with YOU....?
sopranos-the (1).gif

• Haha
Reactions: Triple Dawg Epsilon

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
This Game DOES Not Work in Android i have downloaded it from 3 different sites and everyone Said that the Download is broken

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes