VN Ren'Py Abandoned King's Tale [v0.63] [AdultKing]

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

wpg_stud

Oct 2, 2019
Is anyone else getting a misaligned screen like this? I tried downloading from different sources but all do this, anyone have any idea how to fix it? its not just the main menu, the whole game is like this. Thanks
Untitled.jpg

Cinaed

Feb 21, 2019
View attachment 2899683

Son of a bitch! Why does an animal need to have internal monologues?! Can no game out there just tell a woman's story from her perspective without letting you know whatever dafuq some male in her presence is thinking? I would hope that at least a bestiality game could do that.
If that's what you want, then play a game with a female MC.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
If that's what you want, then play a game with a female MC.
Except every game with a female protagonist does this shit. Basically taking the chauvinistic approach of telling a female's story from a male's POV by giving you his worthless thoughts and opinions instead of just focusing on her. That's why I expected more from a bestiality game. Who the hell cares or wants to know what the dog is thinking? That's something that should be left up to your own interpretation. If animals could talk, they wouldn't be ruling social media.

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Except every game with a female protagonist does this shit. Basically taking the chauvinistic approach of telling a female's story from a male's POV by giving you his worthless thoughts and opinions instead of just focusing on her. That's why I expected more from a bestiality game. Who the hell cares or wants to know what the dog is thinking? That's something that should be left up to your own interpretation. If animals could talk, they wouldn't be ruling social media.
Toggle option will appear in future updates that's planned for now ;)

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Toggle option will appear in future updates that's planned for now ;)
Please do, and apply it to all the old scenes as well, not just new ones. Otherwise I might have to edit out their dialogs myself in order to play this. The main reason I look at bestiality is so I DON'T have to hear/read anyone talking but horny female perverts.

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes