VN Ren'Py Abandoned King's Tale [v0.63] [AdultKing]

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
I've tried the apk version in 2 different devices, and it both, it crashes, this game is unplayable
Did you try the 1.2 GB version? Think i've have to contact a real android porter because it's seems i'm not able to do so. I'm no coder sadly

May 30, 2023
There is still problem with this game, in my opinion some kind of memory leak. Please find attached screenshot
View attachment 2909433
It happend after few seconds of fast-forwarding. After it exceeds 4 gb of memory usage display starts to glitch, and all I see is floating white points on black background, i've provided screenshot few post earlier. Never had issues with other ren'py games before.
Same problem. Using 4GBram. I hope they'll fix it soon.

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Well, loaded 0.63 and demo still crashes. Guess when the meter shows full, the demo is done!
It goes back to the main menu? It is intended to go to the main menu after the last scene since it's a demo

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
KingsTale-0.63
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reb3i98

Nov 16, 2022
There is a problem in the game. The screen becomes black and only the sound remains. Please solve this problem

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
There is a problem in the game. The screen becomes black and only the sound remains. Please solve this problem
Some more information please what version? (PC, MAC, APK) When is it happening in the game or at startup

Reb3i98

Nov 16, 2022
After entering the game, the screen becomes black and only the sound remains, Android version

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes