VN Ren'Py Abandoned King's Tale [v0.63] [AdultKing]

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes

Reb3i98

Nov 16, 2022
Why does the screen go black and only the sound remains in the Android version? Please fix this error

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
El juego está en español??
Hola.. bienvenido..
Antes que nada, por favor dirígete aquí (https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2023-12-26.5589/) para leer la Reglas Generales de este Forum.
Una de las más importantes es que en el Forum solamente se debe usar el Inglés.
Si no sabes mucho Inglés, por favor utiliza para cuando quieras publicar un mensaje.
Puedes hacerlo como lo estoy haciendo aquí.. escribe tu mensaje en Español, usa el traductor y coloca el mensaje traducido antes o después del original.
Buena suerte...
(y);)

----------

Hello welcome..
First, please go here (https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2023-12-26.5589/) to read the General Rules of this Forum.
One of the most important is that only English should be used in the Forum.
If you don't know much English, please use Google Translate when you want to post a message.
You can do it like I'm doing it here. Write your message in Spanish, use the translator, and place the translated message before or after the original.
Good luck...
(y);)

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
El juego está en español??
Para responder a tu pregunta, no, el juego no está en Español.
Si lo estuviese, estaría en la descripción del juego en el mensaje original (OP).
Esto es lo mismo para todos los juegos y comics en todo el Forum.

----------

To answer your question, no, the game is not in Spanish.
If it were, it would be in the game description in the original post (OP).
This is the same for all games and comics throughout the Forum.

Posbi95

Jan 7, 2024
Sorry, but apparently i'm too stupid for the game. The dildo is gone, the meter is at maximum on wednesday but after that it doesn't go any further and the game ends on friday.

Is there a walkthrough? There are plenty of objects, but apparently no object leads to the goal. TV, plant, heating, bathroom ... no interaction.

Have any of you been able to solve the game?

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Nice xD and please send me the files
Yes when I recover the files then I will send it
Sorry, but apparently i'm too stupid for the game. The dildo is gone, the meter is at maximum on wednesday but after that it doesn't go any further and the game ends on friday.

Is there a walkthrough? There are plenty of objects, but apparently no object leads to the goal. TV, plant, heating, bathroom ... no interaction.

Have any of you been able to solve the game?
It was a demo "game" of a new story the next version will have it removed and it will be released in a seperate dlc game

is there a new server?
No new server yet

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
AdultKing
It's a shame that this game was abandoned, because it was the funniest, funniest and most creative I've ever played, because I never thought in my life that the MC was a Dog, the game was very good, without men to get in the way and just between them and something different and strange at first, but after you start playing everything is very good and peaceful. This is a game that deserves to go on because there are a lot out there that are worthless and this one isn't, it's really good.

May 30, 2023
AdultKing
It's a shame that this game was abandoned, because it was the funniest, funniest and most creative I've ever played, because I never thought in my life that the MC was a Dog, the game was very good, without men to get in the way and just between them and something different and strange at first, but after you start playing everything is very good and peaceful. This is a game that deserves to go on because there are a lot out there that are worthless and this one isn't, it's really good.

Well, King's Tale hasn't been canceled yet. AdultKing has stated that it is working on an update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Games&Games
3.60 star(s) 14 Votes