decker2

Jul 6, 2017
no answer so i guess it's alright:whistle:
(steam version)
not gonna wait another month because of a bug fix...

don't forget this
download this
you also need to swap the app id to : 1237530
someone should put these info in the installation spoiler on page 1....

also if that's too difficulty you can always buy the game yourself:cool:

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2018
Sucks that we need to either purchase the game or like someone said use steam emulator just to run the game now... Damn shame. OP could of mentioned this near the download links...

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
For anyone looking to gain coins quickly (since there doesn't seem to be a way to cheat)
Someone posted this before:

"C:\Users\<USER>\AppData\LocalLow\Mr_Z\Kinky Fight Club"

You'll see a file, "KYFC.sex" plug that into the online save editor. Boom, <3 Enjoy.

Afaik you can only change how many coins you have via the save file.
Iirc some stats are also saved in the Windows registry.

jehfwehfoiwejfioj

Jun 17, 2020
tournament spectator mode seems to not work. Also seem to keep giving females penises when theyre all set to passive and futa is turned off if you select random female character?

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
tournament spectator mode seems to not work. Also seem to keep giving females penises when theyre all set to passive and futa is turned off if you select random female character?
Firstly: thanks MrZ for keeping your promises, and still update this game. (that's not over yet, is it? :p)

Secondly: yup, tournament is highly confusing. I am but a simple man with simple taste, sole male in an all-female tournament. But I have no idea what's happening or what I'm doing. I don't even know when it's actually my round. Tournament has potential, but needs more clarity in the interface.

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Yep, I too fell victim to the misleading 'Extract and run' in Installation's requirement.
I downloaded the SmartSteamEmulator > opened it > box appears saying "Drag and drop game here" > I did > open game from there > another box appears "you need to change ID.
It's obvious I don't know what I'm suppose to be doing to get game running because there's no tutorial - We're simply told: Download game > Download Smart Steam Emulator > Change app ID to [number] > Voila!
Ha!! ... I really wish it's that simple, but, nope.
The "Steam Fix" in #1 needs to be fully updated to tell every step we need to know, than be expected to know.
This is the only game I've had to download such emulator for... so we're not all masterminds.

Reactions: Stevelol2

Estella69

Dec 24, 2017
Yep, I too fell victim to the misleading 'Extract and run' in Installation's requirement.
I downloaded the SmartSteamEmulator > opened it > box appears saying "Drag and drop game here" > I did > open game from there > another box appears "you need to change ID.
It's obvious I don't know what I'm suppose to be doing to get game running because there's no tutorial - We're simply told: Download game > Download Smart Steam Emulator > Change app ID to [number] > Voila!
Ha!! ... I really wish it's that simple, but, nope.
The "Steam Fix" in #1 needs to be fully updated to tell every step we need to know, than be expected to know.
This is the only game I've had to download such emulator for... so we're not all masterminds.
I completely agree with you. First time when I tried to launch this game,I also did the same mistake and tried to open the game without this app then when this failed I searched through the whole internet for a possible fix for it then finally found this app(steam emulator).Then I told people what they should do to open this game here.Seriously when people share some stuff like this, they need to put some instructions for it in order to avoid possible confusion and also prevent people like me to make this unnessesary effort in order to find solutions

Reactions: FartingRainbows

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Dunno if this has been added after your complains, but the OP says this:

That's the steam ID, if you look at this game's Steam page you will see it in the address.

• Hey there
Reactions: decker2

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Dunno if this has been added after your complains, but the OP says this:
That's the steam ID, if you look at this game's Steam page you will see it in the address.
Nevermind, mate, go back to sleep.

Fuck it! ... Because the "Steam Fix" Spoiler doesn't properly explain how to fix with step-by-step instructions, I have deleted both apps and am putting this thread on ignore so it doesn't show up in search results again.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes