Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Version 1.1 is out!

Changelog

- Added the Bonus Objective system! You can now earn coins when completing bonus objectives during your matches.
- Fixed a possible issue with loading the character 11 when the character 10 was missing.
- Fixed an issue that caused the bug on the save to occur. This was related to the hairs.
- Added the 12th custom Local character slot!
- Added the 12th custom Guest character slot!
- Added a bunch of orange-browish hair colors to resolve the previous issue with hair colors.
- Added Vignetting effect to cameras.
- Fixed an issue that caused Neko mode to be enabled in some characters in Story mode.
- Fixed an issue that made some thongs look crooked in the Character Creator.
- Fixed a rare issue that could get guest characters incorrectly selected.
- Added a new clothing piece with 16 new exclusive textures!
- Fixed an issue that caused when an opponent used Standing 69 under certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue that caused the cum voices to not trigger after the second cum in Keep going(endless)
- Fixed Standing 69 when used by an opponent in a passive role.
- The random character select button now can select all characters, including custom ones!

And Tournament Mode's on there too.
This is beautiful just to read. I am so glad to see the good news of this update.

(steam)
Thank you for being an upload hero :)

DSX93

Jan 10, 2019
Yeah but having to wait more than a month for some fixes isn't cool. Also considering that we'll now have to wait another month for another update
Eh, could be a lot worse. This is a good, quality game, and these monthly updates have been consistent for at least as long as I've been following its development (since version 0.7 or 8). That's more than what could be said for a lot of other games. At least, from what I've seen.

Yeah, the wait time can be hard, but it's always worth it. There's always something new, like the Tournament Mode that came along with the fixes you mentioned.

Zed could've easily abandoned this game after it reached full game status, but he's keeping on with it. The guy's a trooper.

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Eh, could be a lot worse. This is a good, quality game, and these monthly updates have been consistent for at least as long as I've been following its development (since version 0.7 or 8). That's more than what could be said for a lot of other games. At least, from what I've seen.

Yeah, the wait time can be hard, but it's always worth it. There's always something new, like the Tournament Mode that came along with the fixes you mentioned.

Zed could've easily abandoned this game after it reached full game status, but he's keeping on with it. The guy's a trooper.
Agreed. As much as I dislike waiting for playable content, developers work hard and there are only so many hours in a day. So long as they are generally staying on task, I try to maintain the glass half full mentality.

Reactions: MrZed

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Can you or anyone else (re)upload the newest version? It might be safer to send it to an uploader so they can update the thread.
Type of abuse: 'copyright'. Reporter: 'Richard Zed'.:unsure:
MrZed is that you?
if you don't want your game shared here you can tell us, i will stop;)

also guys buy the game yourself to support the dev:cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Draonir

Nov 24, 2017
Buying would be great. This game got blocked in my country i dont have the nerve to activate VPN for this.

Reactions: mjapper

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Type of abuse: 'copyright'. Reporter: 'Richard Zed'.:unsure:
MrZed is that you?
if you don't want your game shared here you can tell us, i will stop;)
Yeah, I asked a while ago to do not share updates as soon as they are out, Im ok with people sharing stuff that is at least one month old, but releasing stuff as soon as I update is not good to me, as why would someone actually buy -and support the development costs - since they can get it instantly here.

I think one month of delay is reasonable.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Yeah, I asked a while ago to do not share updates as soon as they are out, Im ok with people sharing stuff that is at least one month old, but releasing stuff as soon as I update is not good to me, as why would someone actually buy -and support the development costs - since they can get it instantly here.

I think one month of delay is reasonable.
I and I am sure many of us here really do appriciate your leiniancy in allowing us to have place to discuss your game here. Waiting an extra month for an update is perfectly okay.

Reactions: DSX93

DSX93

Jan 10, 2019
Version 1.1A is out!

Changelog

- Fixed an issue that caused Tournament matches to not properly pass on the winner.
- Fixed a typo in the tournament.
- Fixed an issue that caused a load-error when changing passives and the character previously had the passive "Foreplay Expert".
- All the extra mode prices rearranged to be 500!
- Fixed a rare loading screen issue.
- Slightly adjusted one animation height so it doesn't clip on the ground.
- Fixed an issue that caused the facial expressions for the characters to go AWOL in the gallery.

Yeah, just bug fixes in this update. I read on the site that Zed was focusing on making Project Nexus demo ready, and he was feeling a little burned out with KYFC.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
You do not need a crack, just in case someone uploads the Steam version an emulator.
And iirc the usual uploader will wait a few weeks / months from now on before uploading the newest version so a few more people might buy the game.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
MrZed do i have to wait another month again before uploading the 1.1A bugfix?
i mean it's just bug fixing...

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes