TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
You properly downloaded the steam version, and did not do one of the following:
- owning the game on your steam account
- using a crack someone provided (read the past few pages, it should be somewhere)
- using a steam emulator

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Are there any planned updates regarding the dirty talk that happens during the fight? I’ve had pretty common situations where the fighters will say things that don’t really match up with what’s going on in the fight, for example, if one is dominating the other they will say something that suggests they are in the submissive role while they are being fully dominant
I 100 percent agree on the need for role specific dirty talk.

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
MrZed I like the improvements so far. The idea of Keep going endless and Keep going same move are awesome. I would love to see is that "same move" gets also an endless version and both of them not requiring a restart but actually be endless until you ring the bell for last round (figure of speech).

A small ire: The invisible timer to click an mode at the end. It would be nice to turn that off.

A very big ire: Mouse camera on just movement. Probably not much of an issue when using only keyboard shortcuts but when using both it is annoying to have the camera pan around when you just want to click something. Maybe holding a key to pan around as an option?

Keep up the good fight & good luck on that dungeon game (not played yet but might be up my alley). :)

Vadim1979

Apr 28, 2019
Gallery does not work, you can't even get out of it! This is my only error, or is it just a version of the game with an error. I bought the game on the steam!

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
MrZed I like the improvements so far. The idea of Keep going endless and Keep going same move are awesome. I would love to see is that "same move" gets also an endless version and both of them not requiring a restart but actually be endless until you ring the bell for last round (figure of speech).

A small ire: The invisible timer to click an mode at the end. It would be nice to turn that off.

A very big ire: Mouse camera on just movement. Probably not much of an issue when using only keyboard shortcuts but when using both it is annoying to have the camera pan around when you just want to click something. Maybe holding a key to pan around as an option?

Keep up the good fight & good luck on that dungeon game (not played yet but might be up my alley). :)
Thanks!

Since this isn't the first time someone told me about the timer to click if keep going or not, i will make a quick survey on Discord to see what the majority of players think about this!

Regarding the camera, a key to lock camera in position may be a good idea, ill see if i can get this done sometime soon.

jarb01

May 18, 2017
i found a bug. if you put a custom character in guest slot 10, guest #11 (doc) will be replaced with a default girl with no stats

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
"Kinky Fight Club"
How kinky are we talking here?

"In human sexuality, kinkiness is the use of non-conventional sexual practices, concepts or fantasies. The term derives from the idea of a "bend" in one's sexual behaviour, to contrast such behaviour with "straight" or "vanilla" sexual mores and proclivities"

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
"Kinky Fight Club"
How kinky are we talking here?

"In human sexuality, kinkiness is the use of non-conventional sexual practices, concepts or fantasies. The term derives from the idea of a "bend" in one's sexual behaviour, to contrast such behaviour with "straight" or "vanilla" sexual mores and proclivities"
Think Ultimate Surrender/ Evolved Fights kinky.

DSX93

Jan 10, 2019
Version 1.1 is out!

Changelog

- Added the Bonus Objective system! You can now earn coins when completing bonus objectives during your matches.
- Fixed a possible issue with loading the character 11 when the character 10 was missing.
- Fixed an issue that caused the bug on the save to occur. This was related to the hairs.
- Added the 12th custom Local character slot!
- Added the 12th custom Guest character slot!
- Added a bunch of orange-browish hair colors to resolve the previous issue with hair colors.
- Added Vignetting effect to cameras.
- Fixed an issue that caused Neko mode to be enabled in some characters in Story mode.
- Fixed an issue that made some thongs look crooked in the Character Creator.
- Fixed a rare issue that could get guest characters incorrectly selected.
- Added a new clothing piece with 16 new exclusive textures!
- Fixed an issue that caused when an opponent used Standing 69 under certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue that caused the cum voices to not trigger after the second cum in Keep going(endless)
- Fixed Standing 69 when used by an opponent in a passive role.
- The random character select button now can select all characters, including custom ones!

And Tournament Mode's on there too.

Last edited:
Reactions: OnyxShadow

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
(steam)
Version 1.1 is out!

Changelog

- Added the Bonus Objective system! You can now earn coins when completing bonus objectives during your matches.
- Fixed a possible issue with loading the character 11 when the character 10 was missing.
- Fixed an issue that caused the bug on the save to occur. This was related to the hairs.
- Added the 12th custom Local character slot!
- Added the 12th custom Guest character slot!
- Added a bunch of orange-browish hair colors to resolve the previous issue with hair colors.
- Added Vignetting effect to cameras.
- Fixed an issue that caused Neko mode to be enabled in some characters in Story mode.
- Fixed an issue that made some thongs look crooked in the Character Creator.
- Fixed a rare issue that could get guest characters incorrectly selected.
- Added a new clothing piece with 16 new exclusive textures!
- Fixed an issue that caused when an opponent used Standing 69 under certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue that caused the cum voices to not trigger after the second cum in Keep going(endless)
- Fixed Standing 69 when used by an opponent in a passive role.
- The random character select button now can select all characters, including custom ones!

And Tournament Mode's on there too.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Estella69
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes