decker2

Jul 6, 2017
thanks for sharing the new version mate:d Btw do you know the cheat code of this version as well if you do pls can you share here pls
don't know that, i just bought the steam version
these codes are patreon shit:cautious:

but you don't need any codes anyway once you play through the story the other mods unlock;)

namefake

Jul 25, 2017
I forgot to add the app ID. Which is "1237530". The game now works. Thanks.
can you go in detail on how you got this to work? im also using smart steam emu, used said id, and im having no luck whatso ever, continuously running into this

1612501825132.png

i went over the video you were linked too several times, and still have no luck

edit: disregard, problem was due to file name

Last edited:

jarb01

May 18, 2017
1.04c added a dude named vic as a guest charcter. i know some people out there dont want to see a guy when they have "guest characters in arcade" turned on, but don't worry because you can replace guest characters with custom characters! :)

to replace vic, make a character in slot 10, then close the game and go into the characters folder. grab the "CustomChar10" you just made from the "local" folder and move it into the "Guest" folder. (if windows says the files might be harmful, ignore it. custom character files are just text) open the game, and guest slot 10 should have whatever character you made instead of vic!
you can replace the other guest characters by pasting a character that has the same slot as the guest character you want to replace into the "guest" folder (example: pasting a character from slot 7 into the "guest" folder will replace guest 7)

if you already have a character in the slot you want, you DO NOT have to delete the character file you already have or back it up somewhere. you can edit a custom character file to change which slot a character is in. open the charater file of the character you want to replace a guest character with and change the number after "CharacterSlot" to the slot number you want. then, rename the file and change the number at the end of "CustomChar" to the slot number you want. its a great trick for replacing characters in slots you haven't bought!

you can replace all 10 guest characters if you want! just remember that a character file has to be in the "local" folder if you want to edit the character.

if you want any of the old guest characters back you can just take the replacement character out of the "guest" folder and the old guest character will show up in the guest slot they were in before.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Hello MrZed, just dropping in to let you know that prone doggystyle 3 is currently bugged. If the opponentuses it, player character will still be on top (basically like the opponent is passive), whereas if I use it I'm still on top. Kinda sad because I was hoping to get fucked and not do the fucking myself, but oh well.

Edit: Actually the animation is really buggy. Whenever either the player or the opponent cums, the animation sync is way off. If I use prone doggy3 and the opponent fully dominates me, if one of the two cums the opponent will teleport besides the player. If the cumming happens when the domination is on my side, the opponent slightly shifts to the left. Also when using a female player, the shoulders are really stretched out in this animation and the player looks like an alien :( Hopefully we'll get some fast fixes.
That sounds like quite a bug. I hope the dev fixes it soon.

Awesome game. I recently tried making something like this with a PS4 game (creator) named Dreams but Sony banned me.
What was the game you were using and how did they ban you? Also, I am curious about your creation.

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
That sounds like quite a bug. I hope the dev fixes it soon.

What was the game you were using and how did they ban you? Also, I am curious about your creation.
Dreams is a PlayStation exclusive game made by Media Molecule, the guys who made LittleBigPlanet. It's a game, but it's first and foremost built to be a creation engine which allows for PS players to make their own games, music, animation, sculpts and paintings to share with the community of other Dreams players by utilizing the Dualshock/DualSense/Move controllers (Can also be used with VR)

Some example of the creation processes:

And some example of its creations made by the community:

And as for how I got banned: Long story short I wanted to test the bottom line of the game's censorship. I created a combat system, then out of fun decided to use big titty nude sculptures as my character models. Published it to share with the community, but somebody must have reported it and the action by Media Molecule/Sony was swift.

DSX93

Jan 10, 2019
I just discovered a little exploit. Or rather, I actually stumbled across it an update or two ago, but a recent run through Arcade mode (not sure if it works for Story mode, haven't tested it) solidified things. It's a little trick to make the AI stop trying to escape from your movements.

It works for any and all Foreplay and Sex moves, I believe. Haven't tested them all, but I'm pretty sure it works for every move. This exploit takes some timing on your part. When the opponent makes an escape attempt, what you need to do is wait until the bar is just about filled. I'm talking about 90 - 95%. Once it fills to that point, hold the position.

If you got the timing right, the opponent should be like putty in your hands. You can move your way up to maximum domination and movement speed, and the opponent still won't continue the attempt. I don't know if it'll stick through a move transition (whether to a regular move or to your signature), but for the movement you use for this, at least, you'll have yourself a sure victory.

One more thing to keep in mind is that I've pulled this off on the version from Mr. Zed's site. I don't know if it'll work for those of you who have the Steam version.

Reactions: TheRealSomeone92

DSX93

Jan 10, 2019
Does anybody know exactly which articles of clothing have the textures for the cow costume mentioned in the changelog?

Also, I came across a small glitch: I don't know if it's still there if you choose it after a loss, but when you win and choose the Endless Keep Going option, your character goes silent during their orgasm after the first one. The orgasm sound effect itself doesn't occur either.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes