DSX93

Jan 10, 2019
Does anybody come up with storylines in their head when they're playing this game? Or even just backgrounds for the characters they create? I thought up a (friendly) rivalry between a couple characters I created back in v.08, and I have the gist of personalities in mind for every character I create (and I've been playing this game since about v.08, so that's a lot), but that's been it for me so far. But if what I saw in the Character Creator is actually what Mr.Zed has planned and we're gonna be getting 12 (or maybe even more?) custom character slots (and thusly, another 12 for Guests), I think I'll be imagining these CPU vs CPU matches I put on from time to time as personal shows, like WWE or AEW, but with blowjobs and spankings instead of punches and suplexes.

This is one of the things I love the most about Kinky Fight Club, actually. Instead of having only pre-made characters to play with (no offense to you, Mr.Zed; if a game allows players to create their own characters, I always use said characters and ONLY those characters unless I have to use the pre-made characters to unlock stuff), the game allows you to let your creative juices run wild a little bit, even for the main story. The best thing is that everything is available from the get-go; no moves, clothes, passives, or anything like that needing to be unlocked. Other game modes, the gallery, and bios and stuff, sure. But you get to cut loose for your own characters.

I'll bring old creations in from time to time as Guest fighters, but I like to start fresh with every update, especially if the update includes new moves and an extra character slot. :)

Fed

May 14, 2017
The arrow symbols do not individually change color when you hit the correct arrow, they only change to green when you pressed all the displayed keys.
So just press the keys corresponding to the displayed arrows. You can change UP DOWN LEFT RIGHT in the keys config.
Ok thanks for the heads up, I think what was happening was the opponent was using abilities while the timer was ticking down so even when I correctly did it the domination bar would swing in their favor, I was expecting more feedback from getting it correct.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

VanTanOmni

Nov 23, 2018
New version v1.04c is now up in steam and itch.io!
v1.04c changelog:
  • Added the 10th custom Local character slot!
  • Added the 10th custom Guest character slot!
  • Reduced the price of all character unlock slots from 500 to 350!
  • Fixed one typo in the character selection.
  • Added a new 5-stage Active-role starting Sex Movement: Prone Doggystyle 3!
  • Added a new 5-stage Foreplay Movement: Trap breast fondle!
  • Added a new guest character: Vic, the bard!
  • Fixed one story error in the first act.

Last edited:

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
New version v1.04c is now up in steam and itch.io!
v1.04c changelog:
  • Added the 10th custom Local character slot!
  • Added the 10th custom Guest character slot!
  • Reduced the price of all character unlock slots from 500 to 350!
  • Fixed one typo in the character selection.
  • Added a new 5-stage Active-role starting Sex Movement: Prone Doggystyle 3!
  • Added a new 5-stage Foreplay Movement: Trap breast fondle!
  • Added a new guest character: Vic, the bard!
  • Fixed one story error in the first act.
:p

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Awesome ill take a look at it on the next week! (Things are a bit slower right now, with 3 projects, and im in the middle of moving from town to a city)

Have a good end of 2020 fellas, also if someone wants to buy the game it is with 15% off in Steam.
Hello MrZed, just dropping in to let you know that prone doggystyle 3 is currently bugged. If the opponentuses it, player character will still be on top (basically like the opponent is passive), whereas if I use it I'm still on top. Kinda sad because I was hoping to get fucked and not do the fucking myself, but oh well.

Edit: Actually the animation is really buggy. Whenever either the player or the opponent cums, the animation sync is way off. If I use prone doggy3 and the opponent fully dominates me, if one of the two cums the opponent will teleport besides the player. If the cumming happens when the domination is on my side, the opponent slightly shifts to the left. Also when using a female player, the shoulders are really stretched out in this animation and the player looks like an alien :( Hopefully we'll get some fast fixes.

Last edited:
Reactions: realmenot767

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
Awesome game. I recently tried making something like this with a PS4 game (creator) named Dreams but Sony banned me.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes