Estella69

Dec 24, 2017
This game needs 2 things first thresome fights like 1v2 2v2 3v3 with thresome graps as well and secondly game's graphics needs to be upgraded for much more beatiful view.Other than that game's concept and everything else is good.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
This game needs 2 things first thresome fights like 1v2 2v2 3v3 with thresome graps as well and secondly game's graphics needs to be upgraded for much more beatiful view.Other than that game's concept and everything else is good.
also mud and öil mod/dlc :p
öiled sex wrestling is the real thing:love:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Estella69

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
If/when there is a second story campaign I'd like to see two significant changes.
1) A more compact storyline and the option to hold down a button and speed through it.
2) Use the storyline to build tension between the player and the next opponent instead of having opponents just be randos.

Ironically, success on (2) makes that skip button from (1) almost unnecessary.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Not sure about the 3some fights but I would like to see some character buliding an dislogue between the characters. Perhaps there could be a set of options for deciding each character trait and their level of sportsman (Or woman)ship. Also, getting feedback after winning or losing to another girl would be a great feature to include.

Punk80954

Jul 2, 2017
If/when there is a second story campaign I'd like to see two significant changes.
1) A more compact storyline and the option to hold down a button and speed through it.
2) Use the storyline to build tension between the player and the next opponent instead of having opponents just be randos.

Ironically, success on (2) makes that skip button from (1) almost unnecessary.
Honestly I think the story mode was a big missed opportunity. If the actual length was cut down by half or even a quarter and more content was added to dialogue and “relationship points” with the other fighters I think it would have been great.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Honestly I think the story mode was a big missed opportunity. If the actual length was cut down by half or even a quarter and more content was added to dialogue and “relationship points” with the other fighters I think it would have been great.
I was really, really hoping that MrZ would amend this... But I've lost hope now.
I definitely won't be buying any other game of his after this. I don't regret throwing money at KYFC at all, but the "missed opportunities" leave a bitter taste I don't want to experience again. :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

tracingthelines

Dec 16, 2018
If this is going to be a recurring thing to force people to download additional files to run the game, it needs to be reflected and explained in the OP. A download that crashes instantly for everyone that uses it by itself is effectively worthless. The current installation instructions of "Extract and run" are just a lie at this point.

Ideally, update the links to a fixed version of the game that doesn't require a steam emulator or manual file adjustment hidden sporadically in 34 pages of posts, and don't replace them with more steam versions that require these steps. Then you might turn off less people who get burned instantly upon seeing something not work and writing it off forever.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Ideally, update the links to a fixed version of the game that doesn't require a steam emulator or manual file adjustment hidden sporadically in 34 pages of posts, and don't replace them with more steam versions that require these steps. Then you might turn off less people who get burned instantly upon seeing something not work and writing it off forever.
or you could buy the game yourself to support the dev;)
mrz is adding more free content after completing the game(y)

and doesn't ask to pay every month, like those patreon scams:cautious:

tracingthelines

Dec 16, 2018
or you could buy the game yourself to support the dev;)
mrz is adding more free content after completing the game(y)

and doesn't ask to pay every month, like those patreon scams:cautious:
Okay, but if someone comes in and decides to check the game out before they buy it, they download it from the OP, and it just crashes instantly, what reason do they have to buy the game at that point? I'm only requesting that there be written actual instructions for people to play the thing, or it be corrected so the current instructions are accurate. I'd never support someone whose only experience I have is a broken product, and that's the impression the OP currently gives. The game's fun once you do the steps, but first impressions are vital, and currently the OP gives off a terrible impression that makes it seem like the game itself doesn't work.

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
There is a free demo to check the game!
Speaking about the story mode, i don't wanna give false hopes to anyone, i won't work more on the story mode other than the slow paced fixing of gramatical errors and bugs. Im not 100% happy with how the whole story system ended up, i actually changed the writter and the whole way i will be working on story for my future projects. However, Kinky Fight Club is an arcade game, like mortal kombat or street fighter, it's not a story-driven game. Dungeon Coup is also on the arcade side of things, and i will add a small story to it, but it won't be something long or particularly deep.

The future updates for KYFC will include a new mode (Tournament), more sex moves, clothing pieces, and player-requested features, but they won't include additional storylines.

I agree that the story could be better used if it was something more personal and intimate between the fighters, but that is something that will have to wait until i make KYFC 2 in a few years.

Punk80954

Jul 2, 2017
There is a free demo to check the game!
Speaking about the story mode, i don't wanna give false hopes to anyone, i won't work more on the story mode other than the slow paced fixing of gramatical errors and bugs. Im not 100% happy with how the whole story system ended up, i actually changed the writter and the whole way i will be working on story for my future projects. However, Kinky Fight Club is an arcade game, like mortal kombat or street fighter, it's not a story-driven game. Dungeon Coup is also on the arcade side of things, and i will add a small story to it, but it won't be something long or particularly deep.

The future updates for KYFC will include a new mode (Tournament), more sex moves, clothing pieces, and player-requested features, but they won't include additional storylines.

I agree that the story could be better used if it was something more personal and intimate between the fighters, but that is something that will have to wait until i make KYFC 2 in a few years.
Are there any planned updates regarding the dirty talk that happens during the fight? I’ve had pretty common situations where the fighters will say things that don’t really match up with what’s going on in the fight, for example, if one is dominating the other they will say something that suggests they are in the submissive role while they are being fully dominant

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

DSX93

Jan 10, 2019
How is Tournament mode going to be different from Arcade mode? Is it a multiplayer thing, or what?

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes