DSX93

Jan 10, 2019
Anybody ever figure out the romances? Been thinking about starting up another run through Story Mode, but at this point, I'm not entirely sure if they even exist.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
Anybody ever figure out the romances? Been thinking about starting up another run through Story Mode, but at this point, I'm not entirely sure if they even exist.

The story mode for this game was the biggest disappointment to me on an otherwise excellent game. As I wrote on my just posted review of the game:

" A complete rewrite of the story mode is required. As of now the story is long and boring and no fight/sex related scenes happen at all. Its just a long depressing moral debate of prudes vs freedom of sexual expression. It was a great disappointment. I would love a story that focuses on the fight results and post fight consequences of winning or losing affecting the character. And add fight/sex/date scenes outside the ring: For example, loser of the fight has to go on a fuck date or do some humiliating chore. "

The story is ironically very safe and softcore prudish despite it trying to argue against sexual repression.

Game review rating

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
The story mode for this game was the biggest disappointment to me on an otherwise excellent game. As I wrote on my just posted review of the game:

" A complete rewrite of the story mode is required. As of now the story is long and boring and no fight/sex related scenes happen at all. Its just a long depressing moral debate of prudes vs freedom of sexual expression. It was a great disappointment. I would love a story that focuses on the fight results and post fight consequences of winning or losing affecting the character. And add fight/sex/date scenes outside the ring: For example, loser of the fight has to go on a fuck date or do some humiliating chore. "

The story is ironically very safe and softcore prudish despite it trying to argue against sexual repression.

Game review rating
I haven't played through the storyline yet but this sounds pretty depressing. If there is one thing I dislike in games, especially h games, it's a story that makes my heart sad :(

I hope the dev takes your advice and makes it something more lighthearted.

DSX93

Jan 10, 2019
I agree with what you said about the story. I was going to be playing more for the enjoyment of building up a character, though. And to see what the romances look like, if they are in fact attainable.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
I haven't played through the storyline yet but this sounds pretty depressing. If there is one thing I dislike in games, especially h games, it's a story that makes my heart sad :(

I hope the dev takes your advice and makes it something more lighthearted.
I agree with what you said about the story. I was going to be playing more for the enjoyment of building up a character, though. And to see what the romances look like, if they are in fact obtainable.
Theres still some enjoyment you can get from the Story mode. Theres a very cool League tournament in there thats very fun. Also theres some relationships endings. You can enjoy the story mode if you manage your expectations. Perhaps you get more enjoyment than I did, try and see.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Relationships endings that do not really make sense, at least tome, and for which there is no walkthrough available...
Ugh, yeah they're definitely confusing. It's sad, as a simple VN gimmick MrZ did not implement, could do the trick with very little work involved:
- 'Her affection went up!' / 'her affection went down!'... Simple as that. Quicksave/load does the rest.

Other options would definitely involve a full rewrite of the story, and it's unlikely to happen, to say the least.

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
Ugh, yeah they're definitely confusing. It's sad, as a simple VN gimmick MrZ did not implement, could do the trick with very little work involved:
- 'Her affection went up!' / 'her affection went down!'... Simple as that. Quicksave/load does the rest.

Other options would definitely involve a full rewrite of the story, and it's unlikely to happen, to say the least.
The story mode problems are compounded by the only one save slot, so you cant go back to an important decision after you finish the story line. This terrible thing happened to me near the end of the game before the league finals:
, so I went back as I saved the game before the fight and it didnt let me get back. Have to play it all over again (about 4 hours?).

I wonder if Mr. Z will keep working on this fun game or will now shift all his time to his new Cyberpunk project which doesnt attract my attention as much as the sex fight theme does.

Reactions: sandsea_urchin

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
I have questions about the game if anyone knows the answers or can guess:

1. Personality trait in character customization, does it affect anything in game or is purely cosmetic? Theres: Innocent, Daring, Kinky and Mixed personalities to choose from on character creation. Will it perhaps affect dirty talk, poses or actions in game? And if so in what way for each?

2. Signature ability. Can you pick which you want on character creation or is it random?

3. Tournament mode - can you pick your custom character to play thru the whole tournament. My female custom character got an unwanted dick in the tournament and couldnt always choose her to play with some times.

Any help will be appreciated, even if you only guess based on your play experience

DSX93

Jan 10, 2019
I have questions about the game if anyone knows the answers or can guess:

1. Personality trait in character customization, does it affect anything in game or is purely cosmetic? Theres: Innocent, Daring, Kinky and Mixed personalities to choose from on character creation. Will it perhaps affect dirty talk, poses or actions in game? And if so in what way for each?
Personality traits affect dirty talk and victory poses.

A character with the Innocent personality will come across as perhaps a little unsure of themselves, but determined to press on and win the fight anyway. A Daring character has more confidence in themselves, and Kinky characters are pretty much Doms.

Innocent characters only have one win pose, which is similar to that of Muhammad Ali's after he beat Sunny Liston. Pretty boring, not to mention disappointing; I forgot which update saw the implementation of extra winposes, but I was definitely let down when I got to creating characters and found that those with the Innocent personality were stuck with the same one winpose that all (player-controlled) custom characters had in the previous versions.

Daring characters either lay across their defeated opponents or straddle them and flex their muscles a bit.

Kinky characters will do the splits over their opponent's face, or place them face down, ass up ( ) and either stand over them and strike a pose or use them as a chair.

Keep in mind that I'm talking mainly about females here about the poses. I only ever play as or watch characters I create, and aside from one, they're all female.

2. Signature ability. Can you pick which you want on character creation or is it random?
I don't know if you're talking about signature moves or passives, but you can choose what you want for both in character creation.

3. Tournament mode - can you pick your custom character to play thru the whole tournament. My female custom character got an unwanted dick in the tournament and couldnt always choose her to play with some times.
Haven't played Tournament mode yet. I heard it was still bugged, so I might wait before I give it a go.

Last edited:

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
I don't know if you're talking about signature moves or passives, but you choose what you want for both in character creation.
Not the passive, but the Signature ability you perform during the fight, and the one you better save a Counter for or you are dead lol. After I read your post that you can customize it I found it "hidden" on the character customization screen, had to click the movement tab on top (it switches between attributes/moves) wow pretty nice catalog of moves!

Thanks for the help DSX :giggle:

Reactions: DSX93

DSX93

Jan 10, 2019
Not the passive, but the Signature ability you perform during the fight, and the one you better save a Counter for or you are dead lol.
Actually, it's possible to dominate your opponent and beat them when you're on the business end of a Signature Move. It's more trouble than it's worth, really (unless you're using a custom character with maxed stats, that is), but entirely possible. And immensely satisfying.

After I read your post that you can customize it I found it "hidden" on the character customization screen, had to click the movement tab on top (it switches between attributes/moves) wow pretty nice catalog of moves!
Indeed. The game's come pretty far with its move list, and I believe Mr. Zed is still going to be adding moves in here and there! Can't wait to see them.

Thanks for the help DSX :giggle:
I'm happy to be of assistance, buddy.

Reactions: Firebless

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
Actually, it's possible to dominate your opponent and beat them when you're on the business end of a Signature Move. It's more trouble than it's worth, really (unless you're using a custom character with maxed stats, that is), but entirely possible. And immensely satisfying.
Well..errmm...you see, they trap me and I get too much aroused, I panic and start hitting buttons ... but this is whats happens all the time
Screenshot (88).png

DSX93

Jan 10, 2019
Well..errmm...you see, they trap me and I get too much aroused, I panic and start hitting buttons ...
If you can't Counter, Grapple and Overpower are your friends. And if you manage to get to over 50% domination, you can counter with your own Signature Move.

Last edited:

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Well..errmm...you see, they trap me and I get too much aroused, I panic and start hitting buttons ... but this is whats happens all the time
try smashing x or z (to escape) ai does that all the time...
best to wait for full energy first
also
make sure your character is on passive role and no futa is set in the customise/visual features

Last edited:

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
try smashing x or z (to escape) ai does that all the time...
or wait for full energy and click escape too
also

make sure your character is on passive role and no futa is set in the customise/visual features
I think you cant escape Signature moves while being dominated.

Will try setting no futa in tournament but I love fighting against Futas with my non futa character. Thanks for reply.

Feb 15, 2019
well i changed the game app id but still the game wont open and work , tf should i do now? can someone please explain it with more details?

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
- Start SmartSteamEmu
- File => Add Game
- Select KyFC's exe
- Change the Game App ID to 1237530
- Double click the icon in SmartSteamEmu
- If you want to have it more convenient create a Desktop shortcut

I am really wondering where people mess up. The UI of it is pretty much self-explanatory.

Reactions: TexOperator
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes