TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019

1.1D is up!

New things in the update

Two new moves!

Facesitting Footjob and Squatting cowgirl. Both of these moves are passive-starting and they both include variations for F/F!

Some bug fixes

Not big stuff (cause happily there isn’t big bugs :D)

Renamed Sex move

The sex move added on the last update “crosslegs missionary” has been renamed to “Crossed legs Missionary”.

Removed the old Anti-cheat for guest characters.

This was added when players asked for an easy way to share characters, and in order to prevent some new players to import another character that was too powerful (as in: edited save file powerful) and would make the game unfair or boring for them. However, I have the feeling that this anti-cheat is no longer needed (because being honest, the character sharing never really took off) so yeah, it is gone now.

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
1.1D is up!

New things in the update

Two new moves!

Facesitting Footjob and Squatting cowgirl. Both of these moves are passive-starting and they both include variations for F/F!

Some bug fixes

Not big stuff (cause happily there isn’t big bugs :D)

Renamed Sex move

The sex move added on the last update “crosslegs missionary” has been renamed to “Crossed legs Missionary”.

Removed the old Anti-cheat for guest characters.

This was added when players asked for an easy way to share characters, and in order to prevent some new players to import another character that was too powerful (as in: edited save file powerful) and would make the game unfair or boring for them. However, I have the feeling that this anti-cheat is no longer needed (because being honest, the character sharing never really took off) so yeah, it is gone now.
Thank you for sharing the great news! You/Dev had me at Face-Sitting :)

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
alright it's been about a month, here's the previous version
Mega (v1.1B)

MrZed you can't expect me to wait when we are 2 updates behind...
but i will wait another month before uploading 1.1D :coffee:
Yay for update and kudos for waiting to share it.

You are right that we are both to be thanked for that.
I requested that animation, and Zed finally relented after months of begging. ^^

You are just one update behind. For some reason version 1.3C was skipped.
I forgot all about that. I am glad to spread the best fetish ever :)

Reactions: CrimsonAegis

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
WTF?

Started the game using Steam Fix. Turned ahegao in the option, game crashed, cannot be started again.

Tired deleting and unpacking again, cannot delete the folder (despite being admin) WTF???

• Thinking Face
Reactions: decker2
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes