TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
- Start SmartSteamEmu
- File => Add Game
- Select KyFC's exe
- Change the Game App ID to 1237530
- Double click the icon in SmartSteamEmu
- If you want to have it more convenient create a Desktop shortcut

I am really wondering where people mess up. The UI of it is pretty much self-explanatory.

Reactions: TexOperator

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
When you buy costumes in the shop are they new items available for custom characters or they already in the players inventory. Or are they only available for the character you buy it for?

Feb 15, 2019
- Start SmartSteamEmu
- File => Add Game
- Select KyFC's exe
- Change the Game App ID to 1237530
- Double click the icon in SmartSteamEmu
- If you want to have it more convenient create a Desktop shortcut

I am really wondering where people mess up. The UI of it is pretty much self-explanatory.
Well here's the thing , i did this but when i open the game it says the game has stopped working and it did happen to me with another unity game , i wonder whats wrong.

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
it says the game has stopped working and it did happen to me with another unity game , i wonder whats wrong.
Did it happen with another unity game running through the emulator, or did the Unity game itself not run?
Cause then the issue is not the staem emulator but something else on your PC. In that case you should look for a more main stream gaming site for help with your issues with Unity.

DSX93

Jan 10, 2019
Version 1.1B is out!

Changelog

- Fixed a typo in the tournament rules.
- Added a new 5-stage Sex Movement: Reverse Cowgirl II
- Added a new 5-stage Sex Movement: Crosslegs Missionary (includes FF variant!)
- Fixed an issue with Cyara and Kat, where their Resistances weren't being properly applied.
- Fixed an issue with Mika, where her Weakness wasn't properly applied.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused Story to get stuck in loading screen if you press the "E" key.
- Fixed an issue that caused the selection screen to get stuck when selecting all 16 characters for a new tournament and pressing back.
- Fixed an issue that caused spectator mode to not work on Tournament.
- Fixed an issue causing Headscissor Titjob to transition to another move on F/F (non-futa) encounters.

EDIT: There's a huge, but fortunately, easily fixable bug in this update. Your actions won't show up when you start the match, nor will you be able to perform any, but you can fix this by pausing the game and enabling and then disabling Auto-Play. According to the Discord, this was due to an oversight with the player AI that Zed used for testing. He plans on getting to work on this this Thursday.

Last edited:
Reactions: Firebless

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Version 1.1B is out!

Changelog

- Fixed a typo in the tournament rules.
- Added a new 5-stage Sex Movement: Reverse Cowgirl II
- Added a new 5-stage Sex Movement: Crosslegs Missionary (includes FF variant!)
- Fixed an issue with Cyara and Kat, where their Resistances weren't being properly applied.
- Fixed an issue with Mika, where her Weakness wasn't properly applied.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused Story to get stuck in loading screen if you press the "E" key.
- Fixed an issue that caused the selection screen to get stuck when selecting all 16 characters for a new tournament and pressing back.
- Fixed an issue that caused spectator mode to not work on Tournament.
- Fixed an issue causing Headscissor Titjob to transition to another move on F/F (non-futa) encounters.

EDIT: There's a huge, but fortunately, easily fixable bug in this update. Your actions won't show up when you start the match, nor will you be able to perform any, but you can fix this by pausing the game and enabling and then disabling Auto-Play. According to the Discord, this was due to an oversight with the player AI that Zed used for testing. He plans on getting to work on this this Thursday.
Thank you for sharing the good news!

MrZed can i upload the update now or do you want me to wait a month again?
Kudos for waiting to post the latest version. As much as we all want to enjoy it, we want to be sure Mr. Zed is happy too.

Reactions: Firebless

Estella69

Dec 24, 2017
yup!

Im also currently taking move suggestions for the future. there is gonna be a big update on september.
The only big update that I am anticipating is thresomes.This is the only lacking thing that I desperately looking for.I think I told you this a year ago but I really wanted to say that again:)

Reactions: decker2

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Im also currently taking move suggestions for the future. there is gonna be a big update on september.
how about side way paizuri, or a bear hug paizuri:love:
also what about 2v2 or 1v2 match?
also oil/mud mode?
also unlock all moves for the first 2 foreplay selections in the character creator

Last edited:
Reactions: Estella69

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
also unlock all moves for the first 2 foreplay selections in the character creator
Those two are limited to moves that can be done to clothed opponents so the AI does not get stuck. But maybe it could be limited to one foreplay move.

Im also currently taking move suggestions for the future.
Facesit + Footjob. Not sure how it would look like if started by a male char, though.

bruh11111

Jan 30, 2020
Where do i find my save data? I tried looking at my appdata tab but it there wasnt a MR Z folder

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Someone posted this before:

"C:\Users\<USER>\AppData\LocalLow\Mr_Z\Kinky Fight Club"

You'll see a file, "KYFC.sex" plug that into the online save editor. Boom, <3 Enjoy.

Afaik you can only change how many coins you have via the save file.
Iirc some stats are also saved in the Windows registry.
This worked for me:
Most data is stored into windows registry iirc and will be ported to a new version automatically.

Reactions: bobthemail321
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes