sharpys

May 21, 2017
It's Vitamin Quest 3D but toned down on the debauchery. I'm not complaining though; I loved Vitamin Quest.

boredman110

Jan 19, 2019
I first saw the thumbnail and thought "another game using KK assets" until I noticed the art looked familiar. Saw the pictures and noticed that it was Timmeh's art. I'm kind of surprised he decided to make a game, but at least I know it'll be his work instead of using the game or Kplug presets.

fire2244

Nov 18, 2020
at this point we might create a list with the best "[insert name here] quest"

not complaining tho good game 10/10

fire2244

Nov 18, 2020
If you find the sex scenes playing extremly slow try copying & pasting this file into your www/js/plugins
If someone still has the video lagging / slow / buggy /slow fps, and is running on linux:
Use this tool on top of the patch by Frankiscene

Ps: don't know if it works on other OSs like windows or IOS

Last edited:
Reactions: Frankincense

RemDem

Feb 28, 2022
Is Futa transformation the only tf in the game or is there more? Like BE for example..?

Thanks in advance <3

MetiuRix

Jul 4, 2017
Anyone knows if there's some urethral sounding (not docking) content? or it is planned to be added?

timmehguy

Jun 19, 2021
MiscSFM here, glad to see people are enjoying my game.
If you find the sex scenes playing extremly slow try copying & pasting this file into your www/js/plugins
Thanks for the find, I'll implement this in future releases.

Anyone knows if there's some urethral sounding (not docking) content? or it is planned to be added?
I don't mind sounding, mainly as I like the femdom aspect. But it's not a particularly big kink of mine. No scenes with it are currently planned, though I wouldn't 100% put it off the table. However, even if it did get added this would probably be a single scene or two at most (with it being an option to disable that content).

Very good demo, I seriously Hope you do continue working and updating it.
The models are good (as expected from using Koikatsu) and so are the animations. It's one of those games that has true bestiality as in, the wolves have dog dicks and the turtle has a bad dragon dick (I'll take my chances with these), the wolf even has an animation for knotting and turning around.
The combat is ok, the mechanic of seducing enemies on low health is ok, you get an attack that doesn't kill if you want to unlock a scene. Magic on the other hand requires you to press Z and X in order of appearance like a rythm game which was... less than welcome since RIP playing on one hand.
Also I had a crash when looking at the futa seduction scene for the bandit.
Also also, spark tome works as intended, you use it and get the skill but heal doesn't work, don't spend 400g on the heal spell like I did, money is kinda stingy since at most an enemy dropped like 10g, finishing the quest does give you 500g. You might want to either buff the amount of money from defeated enemies, allow prostitution, work at the inn, you know, the staples of the genre.

All in all I did enjoy my time with the game, short as the demo it is.
Thanks for the compliments.
I'll try changing up the magic, there are some other options available that should be simpler, or I could also try slowing it down a lot.
I have experienced a similar crash myself, having trouble pinning it down though as it's inconsistent. My guess is it's something to do with the loading and unloading of the animations. The new code might fix this though. I need to spend some time testing it.
Thanks for pointing out the heal spell, I apparently forgot to swap it from the spark spell when I copied the code. :FacePalm:

And I'll look into revamping the gold drops, honestly I kinda just threw some numbers in for the release, and I would like to add a prostitution mechanic in the future.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes