icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Big, big fan of the lesbian/futa stuff that's in the game so far, not so big on the beast/monster stuff (unless "beast" or "monster" are prefacing the word "girl," lol). Was kinda hoping for futa/futa scenes with the innkeeper (who could probably use a name)/Arika/Shizehana, or at least Shizehana especially since you can choose to give a futa potion to her, but all the scenes are damn hot regardless. Of course, every girl ending up with a futa/futa scene would probably lead to more dev time so I can see why it might've been limited to certain characters/enemies like the bandit. I guess I'll just wait for more potential futas to be in the game if that's the case.
Bugs/glitches/other small errors I found:
  • The sound effect for what I assume to be flowing water/the river running persists throughout the game, even in areas where it doesn't make sense like inside buildings or when viewing scenes in the gallery. Seems to trigger upon visiting the forest north of the town? The town does have a river or stream of some kind, but the SFX doesn't play until you visit the forest.
  • In the gallery room, the innkeeper's text box shows "Arika H-Scene." Probably just a case of reused code but it's worth pointing out, I hope.
  • Even with beast/monster stuff disabled, you can still view scenes for the slime. Could be intentional, but I'd think your typical JRPG squishy puddleball thing ends up counting as a "monster." (Unless I happened to miss some secret slime girl form, but I doubt that)
Anyways, I'll be watching this and looking forward to seeing what's next.

Toonzie

May 23, 2019
The arts and animations are Dope, Main character looks nice and fuckable, Mechanics are Ok and decent.
Dayuuum, This looks promising! Good job y'all. Keep up the good work!

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
I've noticed there seems to be a worrying amount of people on this site who seem to think futas are trannies and vice versa.
Eh, people are lazy especially when it comes to something they don't really care about. Easier for them to throw everything into one broad catagory than actually think about what terms mean. I wouldn't take it personally.

timmehguy

Jun 19, 2021
Big, big fan of the lesbian/futa stuff that's in the game so far, not so big on the beast/monster stuff (unless "beast" or "monster" are prefacing the word "girl," lol). Was kinda hoping for futa/futa scenes with the innkeeper (who could probably use a name)/Arika/Shizehana, or at least Shizehana especially since you can choose to give a futa potion to her, but all the scenes are damn hot regardless. Of course, every girl ending up with a futa/futa scene would probably lead to more dev time so I can see why it might've been limited to certain characters/enemies like the bandit. I guess I'll just wait for more potential futas to be in the game if that's the case.
Bugs/glitches/other small errors I found:
  • The sound effect for what I assume to be flowing water/the river running persists throughout the game, even in areas where it doesn't make sense like inside buildings or when viewing scenes in the gallery. Seems to trigger upon visiting the forest north of the town? The town does have a river or stream of some kind, but the SFX doesn't play until you visit the forest.
  • In the gallery room, the innkeeper's text box shows "Arika H-Scene." Probably just a case of reused code but it's worth pointing out, I hope.
  • Even with beast/monster stuff disabled, you can still view scenes for the slime. Could be intentional, but I'd think your typical JRPG squishy puddleball thing ends up counting as a "monster." (Unless I happened to miss some secret slime girl form, but I doubt that)
Anyways, I'll be watching this and looking forward to seeing what's next.
Glad you liked it.
Any characters that are naturally futa will have a futa/futa scene, though I will keep it in mind for other characters.
Thanks for pointing out the river sounds, completely forgot that if you don't set the map's background sound specifically to be empty it just carries whatever sound was playing from the previous map.
And for the slime, it was on purpose. I considered it more like tentacles, while the monster category was moreso for things that were blurring the line between beast content. I could throw stuff like that in its own category for blocking though.

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Glad you liked it.
Any characters that are naturally futa will have a futa/futa scene, though I will keep it in mind for other characters.
I think at the very least, for regularly non-futa characters a futa/futa scene should be possible if you can give them a futa potion. (Though if you ask me it should be possible to give every girl a futa potion, but then that just circles back to my point of bloated dev time lol)
And for the slime, it was on purpose. I considered it more like tentacles, while the monster category was moreso for things that were blurring the line between beast content. I could throw stuff like that in its own category for blocking though.
I guess it depends on how much content like that will be added in the future? Because other "tentacle-y" things that could appear like moving plants with vines or jellyfish things could probably be thrown into their own category along with the slime, but at the same time it's a relatively small selection of enemies that I'm not sure would warrant a full category to exclude.
I also feel like the variety in scenes for tentacle-based enemies would be lacking overall, (imo) there's only so many ways to portray a girl getting fucked by tentacles. Unless you go for the more "basic" kind of tentacle scene variation where they do different minor effects like [this one induces lactation] or [this one makes girls grow a cock].

FakeTea

Aug 14, 2022
Animations are some of the better ive seen posted here as of late when it comes to RPGM games. If this had any sort of voice acting (even just some moans for insertion with a loop) then it would really push it over the top. Heres to hoping development goes smoothly. I know not everyone can afford VA, but im sure there exists a few samples out there.

xigva

Dec 28, 2018
the animations look great, but sadly they make the came completely unplayable for me. I can play them just fine in a media player, but in-game it just turns into a slideshow and makes everything unresponsive.

Hrapysha

Feb 24, 2018
Glad you liked it.
Thanks for pointing out the river sounds, completely forgot that if you don't set the map's background sound specifically to be empty it just carries whatever sound was playing from the previous map.
Could you please also tell if there would be a "futa loss" option in the future? Or every loss has to be in female version?
Also, do you have any plans for discord server, or you'll stay faithful to your itchio only?

Thank you, loved the lesbian and futaxfuta scenes greatly

ma_ko

Apr 15, 2018
That was good, i just wish for more futa (enemies and NPCs) and less bestiality as it's not my kink but overall it's more than decent. I don't get people who dislike futa, it's the best of both worlds... well, sucks to be them i guess.

Anyway I really dig it, the animations, the characters, the overall feeling. Also, would be nice if there was SFX during lewd scenes. I turned off music to listen to the PLAP, PLAP~~ noises but sadly, there were none ;_;

Definitely looking forward to the finished game :love:

timmehguy

Jun 19, 2021
Could you please also tell if there would be a "futa loss" option in the future? Or every loss has to be in female version?
Also, do you have any plans for discord server, or you'll stay faithful to your itchio only?

Thank you, loved the lesbian and futaxfuta scenes greatly
I do want to do some futa losses, it wouldn't be on every enemy though (as scenes take a while to animate, and having 4 scenes for one enemy is a lot). As for a discord server, no plans at the moment as I don't really want to have to run one.

I think at the very least, for regularly non-futa characters a futa/futa scene should be possible if you can give them a futa potion. (Though if you ask me it should be possible to give every girl a futa potion, but then that just circles back to my point of bloated dev time lol)

I guess it depends on how much content like that will be added in the future? Because other "tentacle-y" things that could appear like moving plants with vines or jellyfish things could probably be thrown into their own category along with the slime, but at the same time it's a relatively small selection of enemies that I'm not sure would warrant a full category to exclude.
I also feel like the variety in scenes for tentacle-based enemies would be lacking overall, (imo) there's only so many ways to portray a girl getting fucked by tentacles. Unless you go for the more "basic" kind of tentacle scene variation where they do different minor effects like [this one induces lactation] or [this one makes girls grow a cock].
)
The bloated dev time is the big factor in that (Mainly due to animations taking some time). Futa/Futa scenes via futa potions is an option, and I will keep it in mind, but it'd still be limited to some girls.
And yeah, there may be limited content for the category, but I do think some people would want a distinction between tentacles and things like the turtle-beast, as some people might be okay with the former but not the latter. It's not hard to set up the content options either so there's not much reason not to.

That was good, i just wish for more futa (enemies and NPCs) and less bestiality as it's not my kink but overall it's more than decent. I don't get people who dislike futa, it's the best of both worlds... well, sucks to be them i guess.

Anyway I really dig it, the animations, the characters, the overall feeling. Also, would be nice if there was SFX during lewd scenes. I turned off music to listen to the PLAP, PLAP~~ noises but sadly, there were none ;_;

Definitely looking forward to the finished game :love:
SFX is something I'd like to look into in the future, It's just not something I've really got practice with yet (aside from my old SFM days, but honestly, I was just kinda throwing stuff at the wall). And Futa/Monstergirl stuff will be the majority of the content.

GypsybardI

Aug 16, 2020
the wolf scenes were great! Been a while since I saw genuine knotting

edit: Though on the side of combat I do have to raise the question of MP being a good thing to have. Usually I find MP works and becomes interesting in the scale of Resource Management through a dungeon where you're unsure if you should save your mana or spend it so you have more health for the next encounter, or at the very least survive a tougher encounter later. I notice TP is a thing in this game and that's generally the thing I prefer in these kinds of games. When it comes to RPGs I find cooldowns to be another good way to do things. Some food for thought, since I don't see this game being a dungeon crawler with the super wonky Enemy Detection. I could give them a kiss and still not initiate a fight while somewhere else they see me through walls

Last edited:

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I'm pretty interested in this one, art looks good plus nice tags. Hope we can get a 0.5V at least

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
will pregnancy and birth from wolves and other beast be planned soon?
Can't speak for the dev, but a quick-enough glance at their twitter doesn't really show any pregnancy content, closest thing is a picture retweeted from another artist that has what looks like a cum-inflated belly. So I'd assume that pregnancy is probably not going to be in the game, just from what the dev appears to be into. Aside from "it doesn't look like the dev has a thing for it," that kind of content is also more difficult to program in, resulting in what would probably be too much effort for content not everyone is going to (want to) see... especially for a first game project like this.

Reactions: timmehguy
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes