groobgroob

Mar 18, 2018
Seems likea really neat concept. Models are all really nice. Not sure if it's just me but the animations either seem to be really low framerate, or the game just absolutely chugs during scenes.

Reactions: John__

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Seems likea really neat concept. Models are all really nice. Not sure if it's just me but the animations either seem to be really low framerate, or the game just absolutely chugs during scenes.
The scenes work fine for me and my comp isn't really high-end or anything. Unfortunately, it might just be an issue with your computer (or whatever else you might be playing it on, like if you're playing it on a mobile device with JOIplay or something.)

soupcansteve

Jun 24, 2017
There is a fix on page 3 for those who have problems with the animations. It worked great for me on PC.

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
People are forgetting that this was (mostly) a side project of the dev, especially with his focus on other things. Implementing multiple animations per enemy/character while also having to incorporate it into a game also takes more time.

Reactions: KarylSummer
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes