Glitch102

Jun 22, 2021
So, I initiated the quest for the king. I'm on the boss in the throne room now but, I have no idea if I'm missing something or if I just have to grind. I can get him to his lowest sliver of health but I think he uses a 'soul gem' or something to kill me anyway? I was a two hit with any skills anyway so I can't tell if I have to do something else or if I should just grind out a level. Also, the glitch mentioned before is not fixed upon triggering the event so, I can't do any other shrines either.

akitsushima

Apr 28, 2020
I can get him to his lowest sliver of health but I think he uses a 'soul gem' or something to kill me anyway?
Most bosses will use a super powerful skill at low HP, so it is better to bring them down without going to those HP thresholds.

Equip Beast Mode, TP20%, and your highest ATK Up accessory. Make sure to enter the battle with 100 SP (or at least 80), use Beast Mode to double your ATK for 1 turn, switch to Gun Mode, attack then hold the attack button to keep firing until the boss is dead. This is what I use to beat all the bosses. If this is not enough to kill the boss, attack them with swords first to bring their HP down a bit, and then do this to finish them off.

Also, the glitch mentioned before is not fixed upon triggering the event so, I can't do any other shrines either.
The glitch will stop triggering AFTER the king's quest is cleared since Tomcat will literally disappear from the game afterward due to story-related stuff and will no longer bother you.

Reactions: HackerMaster

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Once again, after downloading the game it says it cannot find some basic data. Whatever is happening? This has happened to me with literally any game with the dog icon. Please help 2022-04-03 (1).png

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Is there no way to play the scenes with dialogue for [seduce] stuff? It's really fucking annoying how I try to play it with dialogue in the scene viewer and it just shows elipses before going back to the menu.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
It's really quite frustrating that there are still untranslated scenes in this game (like the repeat shortened pay with body scene) and there are all these seduce scenes in the the H viewer that doesn't even have dialogue. This translator was payed good money and supported well for translating this amazing game, yet there are bugs and issues galore with it like that, that are so glaring I was able to point them within just 30 minutes of gameplay time/testing.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
As far as i know from looking and playing the jp version, the seduction scenes arent even on the gallery.
Yet they show up there in the english translation. So no wonder the screen only turns black and nothing plays.
That's fucked. So they are put in the ENG translation gallery even though in the JP version they aren't even coded to replay with dialogue via the scene viewer?

Nocwenozic

Jul 10, 2022
I downloaded the file and extracted it with winrar, but when I open the game it appears a black screen and then closes immediately. (locale is in Japanese)

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
Replayed it again. Honestly this game is too highly rated for how short it is. I think I finished it in under an hour (wasn't counting tbh).

• Angry
Reactions: NeZKyMaN
4.40 star(s) 21 Votes