gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
I felt pretty confused, because overall, despite apparently having lots of features, the game felt quite short and tame. One thing I don't even understand, is what is even the point of taking out your weapon and attacking any civilians...

Reactions: godlyadonis

Akrizael

Apr 17, 2018
Hey guy's, what about this game ? Is it : "Lol you gonna get raped anyway so good luck" or can we do a pur run with no sex ?
(I always do pur/corrupted run so i ask in advance) thanks

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Hey guy's, what about this game ? Is it : "Lol you gonna get raped anyway so good luck" or can we do a pur run with no sex ?
(I always do pur/corrupted run so i ask in advance) thanks
There's no corruption here or any pure routes. The story is supposed to be comedic overall, and the protagonist goes between being annoyed with sex to being lewd about sex.

pedrocn

Mar 17, 2018
I completed some shrines but didn't get clothes, now I'm stuck. anyone had the same problem?

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
I completed some shrines but didn't get clothes, now I'm stuck. anyone had the same problem?
The game is about exploring for these shrines. Whenever I was stuck, I would just backtrack or look at the current objective.

TechKronz

Jan 31, 2020
If anyone is interested, I made a CE cheat table for v1.06 (possibly works for 1.02 as well, but I haven't tested it). The main thing it has that the other cheat table in this thread doesn't have is the ability to edit your equipment.

The Booster A and Booster B entry lets your replace your currently equipped boosters with another item of your choice. This will cause you to lose the item that you're replacing, so I recommend that you first equip a cheap, purchasable booster such as Attack Up [D] or something along those lines, and then use the table to replace it with whatever item you want. You will then need to remove it and re-equip it for the new stats to calculate. I will include a list of item codes in the zip file as well.

There are also item codes for skills and costumes. You can replace your booster with the code for a skill/costume, and then once you remove it, it will add that item to your list of available skills/costumes. In case that doesn't make sense, I'll walk you through an example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
where do I put this file? in the data folder?

Vivid272

Jan 8, 2019
If anyone is interested, I made a CE cheat table for v1.06 (possibly works for 1.02 as well, but I haven't tested it). The main thing it has that the other cheat table in this thread doesn't have is the ability to edit your equipment.

The Booster A and Booster B entry lets your replace your currently equipped boosters with another item of your choice. This will cause you to lose the item that you're replacing, so I recommend that you first equip a cheap, purchasable booster such as Attack Up [D] or something along those lines, and then use the table to replace it with whatever item you want. You will then need to remove it and re-equip it for the new stats to calculate. I will include a list of item codes in the zip file as well.

There are also item codes for skills and costumes. You can replace your booster with the code for a skill/costume, and then once you remove it, it will add that item to your list of available skills/costumes. In case that doesn't make sense, I'll walk you through an example:
Can you tell me how to use the table? I don't know how to open the cheat

VNLXV

Nov 19, 2017
So for some reason the shrines are bugging out for me. After completeting around 3 of them the character that shows up no longer takes the items.

pocongmaster

Jan 2, 2018
kagura games do not do fan translations. Well and fan groups tend to be better then official releases CR is a good example of how official ones tend to fail due to really bad changes due to censorship or as they call it "localization"
What's CR? Never heard of it

blaze6909

Jan 3, 2019

where do i unzip the cheat into?

Glitch102

Jun 22, 2021
I've encountered a bug after clearing the shrine east of fort skunk, that may be gamebreaking. After i got the item unobtanium, the main quest changes to 'give the item to Tomcat', but she says i don't have any materials to give to her.
Has this been solved yet? I've encountered the same bug I think. I cleared the shrine, open the chest, get the item, and when Tomcat is called over, the same menu you get when you talk to her in the inn shows up for some reason. When I close the dialogue, she just stands there and the cutscene doesn't play. When she's interacted with, she says something like 'Oh, sorry, I'll get out of the way' and then vanishes. Or steps aside, I don't remember exactly.

akitsushima

Apr 28, 2020
Has this been solved yet? I've encountered the same bug I think. I cleared the shrine, open the chest, get the item, and when Tomcat is called over, the same menu you get when you talk to her in the inn shows up for some reason. When I close the dialogue, she just stands there and the cutscene doesn't play. When she's interacted with, she says something like 'Oh, sorry, I'll get out of the way' and then vanishes. Or steps aside, I don't remember exactly.
I can confirm that as of December 3, 2021, this issue hasn't been fixed yet. It is a game-breaking bug that prevents the player from progressing, so I'm confused why it's still a thing after all this time.

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
I can confirm that as of December 3, 2021, this issue hasn't been fixed yet. It is a game-breaking bug that prevents the player from progressing, so I'm confused why it's still a thing after all this time.
For that, i think it's because that as long as you didn't clear the king quest, the game considers you shouldn't be able to access those shrines, hence why there's tomcat standing there, blocking the way even though she can dissapear by just talking to her.

Once you complete the king quest, tomcat isn't here to block the way so it's good.

Reactions: Pozar55
4.40 star(s) 21 Votes