Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
Hi, I was curious if anyone knows what I should do if I wanted a 100% save for the KOZUE strange journey game that was taken down? do I start a thread or something? I was playing the game for a while and came back.. now its gone. Is there anything I can do besides play the game for lots of hours? its not a short game if you want to unlock all the stuff.. srsly.

explanation: ..the gameplay is fun, but after I realized that I spent like 6 hours and didn't have even half of the stuff unlocked.. I was a bit shocked.. but maybe I'm playing it the wrong way lol idk

pepparkaka

Sep 27, 2020
when i try to launch the game i get "read error cannot locate info data C:\User/cheeseburger/downloads/Knight of Erin 1.06/Knight is Erin ver.1.06/data/BasicData/game.dat" and "Writing error cannot write to Game.ini Check Access Permission settings" i already have the locale option thing (my computer isn't in English so i dont know what's it called) to japanese

arashiki

Apr 6, 2018
i can only think of two problems first the path is to long (try a shorter one ordner less?)
or as you opened the .rar name encoding japanese

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
Wow, that was... underwhelming. While the art was good, the game is extremely short and lacking in variety. The story was laughable too even for a smut game.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
how do i find scene no 12
It's one of the Shrine Guardian's tasks for Erin. You can reference post #170 for a save file with every scene and outfit unlocked. I haven't tried the save file, however.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I heard about the animation, wanted to know if it has already left? and if you have her link

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes