Sep 16, 2019
If I had to guess this is an unofficial sequel not a prequel, though I've never played Mega Milk Story myself so I'm not sure. Though looking at the preview images on dlsite she seems younger in Mega Milk Story and the discussion page for the game here mentions her getting raped by students. So this definitely seems to take place after Mega Milk Story as the Terminology entry for the Military Academy mentioned her being "used as a plaything by the noble students due to her commoner background", and if she's raped by students in Mega Milk Story that makes it seem to me that Mega Milk Story takes place while Erin was still at the Military Academy and before she partnered with Nighthawk. If Newport is where Mega Milk Story takes place then I assume that just means that for whatever reason after the events of this game she decides to finally return home, as in the Terminology page for Erin it says that after a fatal incident she was unable to return home (though it doesn't explain why she cant return home).
If you you've played Mega Milk Story you'll know that this is more of a sequel.Erin's school days are the intro of the game .This game (Knight of Erin) gives a lot of hints that it is one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Honestly I'm just whining cause I'm very confused about Erin's attitude about sex (she's really not that proactive about sex she and she doesn't really enjoy it that much, I recently played Mega Milk to confirm). Just had to type it out and let it out of my system

shad12ow

Oct 19, 2017
Wait, is Mega Milk Story already translated? I haven't check that out. Thanks for pointing that out. Time to search~

TheSMike

Aug 10, 2019
Where can I get white powder and Platinum ore? (I mean they said you need to kill a night monster, and I did but got nothing)

shad12ow

Oct 19, 2017
Where can I get white powder and Platinum ore? (I mean they said you need to kill a night monster, and I did but got nothing)
I think white powder needs to be crafted. As for platinum ore, isn't that from the dragon or something? I forgot.

TheSMike

Aug 10, 2019
I think white powder needs to be crafted. As for platinum ore, isn't that from the dragon or something? I forgot.
They mentioned the dragon but if I remember well it said I need to kill a night monster. Well whatever, at least I know what to do, thank you!

Reactions: shad12ow

dooodd

Nov 18, 2018
Is the game meant to be running at 15-16 fps?
Edit: Nevermind, pressing f8 shows that pressing f5 will change performance settings

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
If you you've played Mega Milk Story you'll know that this is more of a sequel.Erin's school days are the intro of the game .This game (Knight of Erin) gives a lot of hints that it is one.
Honestly I'm just whining cause I'm very confused about Erin's attitude about sex (she's really not that proactive about sex she and she doesn't really enjoy it that much, I recently played Mega Milk to confirm). Just had to type it out and let it out of my system

I'm confused, are you saying Knight of Erin is a sequel to Mega Milk Story or the other way around? Cause my post was saying that from what little I know of Mega Milk Story I'm pretty sure that Knight of Erin is a sequel to it, and unless I'm misreading your post you seem to be confirming that?

Sep 16, 2019
I'm confused, are you saying Knight of Erin is a sequel to Mega Milk Story or the other way around? Cause my post was saying that from what little I know of Mega Milk Story I'm pretty sure that Knight of Erin is a sequel to it, and unless I'm misreading your post you seem to be confirming that?
My bad if you got confused. Knight of Erin is the prequel of Mega Milk Story.

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
My bad if you got confused. Knight of Erin is the prequel of Mega Milk Story.
Then what game where you talking about with "Erin's school days are the intro of the game"? Cause Erin was already done with the academy in Knight of Erin so if you're referring to Mega Milk with that then that would put it before Knight of Erin?

Sep 16, 2019
Then what game where you talking about with "Erin's school days are the intro of the game"? Cause Erin was already done with the academy in Knight of Erin so if you're referring to Mega Milk with that then that would put it before Knight of Erin?
Ok so Mega Milk Story was released first before Knight of Erin. It's pretty old I believe, you'll know when you see the art it has the same quality of Life is Paradise. It has a prologue where the story is shown and told (you just watch and read very linear) about male protagonist George, a noble (that is the default name of the game I believe) and Erin's time at the school for nobles until that accident happen where Erin is forced to leave. After that a timeskip where you actually get to play the game as George (to which i will refer as the PRESENT time of Mega Milk) as an adult living in Newport. Around that time Erin is hired a a mercenary by the lord of the town.

tldr: Mega Milk Story prologue -> Knight of Erin (it tells what Erin is doing after leaving the academy after sometime) -> Mega Milk Story present time

Arglebargle2

Mar 20, 2019
I feel like I must be missing something obvious. I have every single scene in the game except for the Nurse outfit seduction. I've run around the whole map checking with all of the NPCs but I can't see to find one who requires the Nurse outfit to seduce besides the one soldier in the infirmary who needs tending to. Where might this one last NPC be?

Sep 16, 2019
I feel like I must be missing something obvious. I have every single scene in the game except for the Nurse outfit seduction. I've run around the whole map checking with all of the NPCs but I can't see to find one who requires the Nurse outfit to seduce besides the one soldier in the infirmary who needs tending to. Where might this one last NPC be?
The guard captain at the desk at the start of the game. The one at the right of the jail.

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
Ok so Mega Milk Story was released first before Knight of Erin. It's pretty old I believe, you'll know when you see the art it has the same quality of Life is Paradise. It has a prologue where the story is shown and told (you just watch and read very linear) about male protagonist George, a noble (that is the default name of the game I believe) and Erin's time at the school for nobles until that accident happen where Erin is forced to leave. After that a timeskip where you actually get to play the game as George (to which i will refer as the PRESENT time of Mega Milk) as an adult living in Newport. Around that time Erin is hired a a mercenary by the lord of the town.

tldr: Mega Milk Story prologue -> Knight of Erin (it tells what Erin is doing after leaving the academy after sometime) -> Mega Milk Story present time
Oh, yeah that makes sense now, like I said never played Mega Milk and all I've read about Erin in it was her in the academy so I figured the game took place during that time and not that it was just the prologue.

Chii

Sep 25, 2017
This game was thoroughly more enjoyable than at what first sight one could assume.

Does anyone know if and where the last teleport site (Final resting place) can be unlocked?

Eicosa

Jun 1, 2018
Turns out you can finish the game without unlocking every shrine or outfit :( I am missing the 2nd teleport location from the list, and am unable to get bunny outfit or do bunny scenes. Any hints? Prefer to play through than use a final save

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes