Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
so anyone know what's wrong here? cause all the seduce scene in the album/gallery always turn black like this then it return to the menu
As far as i know from looking and playing the jp version, the seduction scenes arent even on the gallery.
Yet they show up there in the english translation. So no wonder the screen only turns black and nothing plays.

Reactions: James Eveleth

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
As far as i know from looking and playing the jp version, the seduction scenes arent even on the gallery.
Yet they show up there in the english translation. So no wonder the screen only turns black and nothing plays.
Ahhh I bet the problem is the version mismatch. they might of added it in a later version however the base files don't have it. they could always just try the version 1.06 base file version I uploaded recently. Might actually work then.

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Ahhh I bet the problem is the version mismatch. they might of added it in a later version however the base files don't have it. they could always just try the version 1.06 base file version I uploaded recently. Might actually work then.
I do own version 1.06 and i did test it as well.
Theres just no seduction scenes in the gallery in the jp game.
Unless theres a version 1.07 that got magically sold outside dlsite my guess is that Together tried to add said scenes to the gallery but failed.
Thats the H acenes listed in the japanese 1.06 version. As you see no "seduction" scenes.
ScreenShot_2020_0730_20_35_37.png

And thats from the the translated 1.06.
ScreenShot_2020_0730_20_37_18.png

Nightfkhawk

Jun 29, 2018
How interesting, I wonder if the idea for the demon name came from the same place where my nickname came from xD

Also, looks like a great game.

bom44

Feb 13, 2020
each time i see the graphic, i remembered evenicle, but this is the slightly worse than evenicle

bmul

Feb 13, 2019
Hey Silentce, thanks for the upload of both this and the 1.06. Next upload if possible can you do an MTL NTR with an ugly bastard just so we remind ourselves there is no god?

Side note: Any idea on how to get the key for the door in front of the (artifact) below the castle? Because I went ahead and gotten the other 2 available first and now I think that it is bugged. The quest itself is not even popping up as an option and I am lost. Help would be appreciated.

Rojao13Tiro

Apr 7, 2018
Hey Silentce, thanks for the upload of both this and the 1.06. Next upload if possible can you do an MTL NTR with an ugly bastard just so we remind ourselves there is no god?

Side note: Any idea on how to get the key for the door in front of the (artifact) below the castle? Because I went ahead and gotten the other 2 available first and now I think that it is bugged. The quest itself is not even popping up as an option and I am lost. Help would be appreciated.
I think you are refering to the key that is in a chest, in the room at the right of the statue room (treasure room). You get 1 key from the king, 1 from the cook and this last one from the treasure room.

Reactions: bmul

Permanganate

Nov 2, 2019
Anyone know how to upgrade the bikini armor? It mentions being upgradeable but I haven't seen any method of doing it yet.
You can upgrade the armor at the front desk inside the knight training building
(the southern most building) in Fort Skunk.

Upgrade Requirements:
Lvl 1 --> Lvl 2: 2 Iron Ore and 2 Copper Ore
Lvl 2 --> Lvl 3: 2 Silver Ore and 2 Gold Ore
Lvl 3 --> Lvl 4: 1 Ruby and 1 Sapphire
Lvl 4 --> Lvl 5: 1 Platinum
Lvl 5 --> Lvl 6: 1 Diamond

Congrats~
Enjoy your NEW and FULLY LEWDABLE Tank-Waifu~
Tank.gif
Happy Fapping~

ZaUnknowns

May 20, 2017
I do own version 1.06 and i did test it as well.
Theres just no seduction scenes in the gallery in the jp game.
Unless theres a version 1.07 that got magically sold outside dlsite my guess is that Together tried to add said scenes to the gallery but failed.
Thats the H acenes listed in the japanese 1.06 version. As you see no "seduction" scenes.
ScreenShot_2020_0730_20_35_37.png

And thats from the the translated 1.06.
View attachment 752334
ahh alright no wonder it won't work, thanks for the info

bmul

Feb 13, 2019
Tbh, I do not always play games, or, if I play I do not finish them as quick but much like Branded Azel I am really into this. Maybe because I like the art more than others. Maybe it is because wolf games are harder to cheat on. Maybe it is a combination. I do enjoy this though and that is enough.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
so anyone know what's wrong here? cause all the seduce scene in the album/gallery always turn black like this then it return to the menu

The 'Seduce' entries (sex scenes: 27 to 36) in the 'H-scenes' menu are KO indeed, but at least they are OK in the 'Picture Viewer' menu (pictures only: 27 to 39): see capture.

In fact, they are much entries/events in the 'Picture Viewer' menu (44) than in the 'H-scenes' one (36 only).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
If it can interest some people...

About the monsters, do you know that:

- you can 'master' them: i.e. you get a crown icon in front of the concerned monster name in the monsters list, if you beat one of them on the 'Lord' day (I presume that you know that the monsters are more difficult to beat during these days; the monsters are indeed becoming stronger depending of the day in the week).

- you can see again the monster 'charm' scenes in the monster list; just press the z-key ('z' or 'enter') on the concerned monster (if you've already fight against it). There are 2 modes: the 'standard' one, and the 'knight' one (i.e. if wearing the bikini armor); switch between them with the 'shift' key.

And concerning the boss monsters, 2 of them are only present in a given map and on the night/evening only: the 'Dragon' and the 'Majin'. See captures.

Last edited:

Roseyurilife

Jan 7, 2018
this is nice, and like the gameplay a bit. i noticed on the phone it said footjob, where do i find that?

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
You must seduce one man (i.e. guards or other people) when wearing the 'Gothic Knight' outfit.
I came here just to say that for the scenes where you need to seduce people in specific outfits you do not need to find an NPC that requires the specific outfit to be seduced. Any regular NPC works just fine, you only have to be wearing the outfit you want.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I came here just to say that for the scenes where you need to seduce people in specific outfits you do not need to find an NPC that requires the specific outfit to be seduced. Any regular NPC works just fine, you only have to be wearing the outfit you want.
Well, you are quite right , though ...

I've not really tested but I think it's only working for:

- someone you can seduce with the concerned outfit,
- or someone you can always seduce,
- or someone you can seduce only during a given part of the day (generally a guard during the evening; i.e. when not in duty), and when this is the concerned part of the day.

(Conditions for seducing a guy is given when you talk to him and press the left or right arrow keys).

Some guys can be seduce only when wearing a given outfit (or even can't be -theoretically- seduced at all). Or else with some very specific conditions: maximum sex drive or wearing the Nighthawk outfit.

Last edited:
Reactions: James Eveleth

CrystalTopaz

Jan 12, 2019
Having difficulty extracting the files. My computer is unable to open the RAR as an archive. Anyone else having this problem?

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
Just finished the game and just wanna say I'm very confused.

Maybe I'm thinking to much about it but the her backstory is very unpleasant (at least for me)

If I had to guess this is an unofficial sequel not a prequel, though I've never played Mega Milk Story myself so I'm not sure. Though looking at the preview images on dlsite she seems younger in Mega Milk Story and the discussion page for the game here mentions her getting raped by students. So this definitely seems to take place after Mega Milk Story as the Terminology entry for the Military Academy mentioned her being "used as a plaything by the noble students due to her commoner background", and if she's raped by students in Mega Milk Story that makes it seem to me that Mega Milk Story takes place while Erin was still at the Military Academy and before she partnered with Nighthawk. If Newport is where Mega Milk Story takes place then I assume that just means that for whatever reason after the events of this game she decides to finally return home, as in the Terminology page for Erin it says that after a fatal incident she was unable to return home (though it doesn't explain why she cant return home).

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes